Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

met with Jason from FreshLook and Thomaz from Ken Home today.

FreshLook is out as both hubby and I feel that cannot click with him and pricewise is the most expensive. Feel like a big fat carrot... :angry:

Thomaz is ok, but if in terms of chemistry, we feel DX interior is still best. now waiting for the quote but likely we will settle with DX if price is ok. if not 2nd choice is Thomaz. :yeah:

sort of decided and so feels happier and one load lighter. :D next is to wait for seller to agree for us to bring our FSM up to the unit so that we can have a more accurate idea how things should look. then we can work out our other issues then. Am keeping my fingers cross till my 1st appt!! can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
met with Jason from FreshLook and Thomaz from Ken Home today.

FreshLook is out as both hubby and I feel that cannot click with him and pricewise is the most expensive. Feel like a big fat carrot... :angry:

Thomaz is ok, but if in terms of chemistry, we feel DX interior is still best. now waiting for the quote but likely we will settle with DX if price is ok. if not 2nd choice is Thomaz. :yeah:

sort of decided and so feels happier and one load lighter. :D next is to wait for seller to agree for us to bring our FSM up to the unit so that we can have a more accurate idea how things should look. then we can work out our other issues then. Am keeping my fingers cross till my 1st appt!! can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats samgalz!

Rem to share your space planning or 3D drawing when ready! :yamseng:

Congrats samgalz!

Rem to share your space planning or 3D drawing when ready! :yamseng:

guarantee plus chop i will do that! need advice from you all when I have that. now am hoping the first appt comes faster...haha.

have gotten quote from edmund of DX interior last nite and he even sms me to inform me he send liao. one plus point on this! :good:

look through the quote and find it pretty reasonable though a couple items need to re-discuss. now waiting to go home and discuss with hubby and wait for him to give the nodding. if ok, i will officially have a contractor liao!! :jammin:

i am already drooling at the thought of the 3Ds that edmund will do....saw risis and a couple others and find edmund is pretty good in 3Ds... :dribble:

have gotten quote from edmund of DX interior last nite and he even sms me to inform me he send liao. one plus point on this! :good:

look through the quote and find it pretty reasonable though a couple items need to re-discuss. now waiting to go home and discuss with hubby and wait for him to give the nodding. if ok, i will officially have a contractor liao!! :jammin:

i am already drooling at the thought of the 3Ds that edmund will do....saw risis and a couple others and find edmund is pretty good in 3Ds... :dribble:

congrazt . Finally the 1st step clear :)

congrazt . Finally the 1st step clear :)

erm...half clear in actual sense. my"boss" hb has not give the go-ahead. but likely to be lah cos I hv been hearing him buzzing around saying how much he like edmund.... :rolleyes:

erm...half clear in actual sense. my"boss" hb has not give the go-ahead. but likely to be lah cos I hv been hearing him buzzing around saying how much he like edmund.... :rolleyes:

aiya, it's a walkover for edmund liao la since both of you prefer him... :D

look forward to see the transformation of your house. All the best in the rest of your reno journey... :)

aiya, it's a walkover for edmund liao la since both of you prefer him... :D

look forward to see the transformation of your house. All the best in the rest of your reno journey... :)

thanks! :) I'm feeling pretty excited myself! can't wait for first appt and I will bug the seller to let me arrange a day to bring my fsm and contractor up. anyway seems like they already almost finish moving.

joseeng u at pinnacles rite? my seller shifting there so u will hv them for neighbours! :D

thanks! :) I'm feeling pretty excited myself! can't wait for first appt and I will bug the seller to let me arrange a day to bring my fsm and contractor up. anyway seems like they already almost finish moving.

joseeng u at pinnacles rite? my seller shifting there so u will hv them for neighbours! :D

can sense your excitement! when are you taking your keys?

yup, your seller will be my neighbour... :)

my ex owner (my seller) also move there ... ha

19 April is first appt. and if taking 6 weeks to completion (hv to be min 6 weeks cos need to have $$ from sale of my current unit to come back for payment to this unit), i will take keys ard 31 May wor...long rite? I want to ask seller to give me keys first since they moving liao. if not, min let me hv 2 days to bring FSM and contractor up.

my ex owner (my seller) also move there ... ha

seems like the trend is there for now. next will be dawson.

hey samgalz, here to bug you and add some noise :) do you know if there's a good showroom for Blum cabinets? or how did you find out about Blum? redoing my kitchen and researching cabinets.

Hi samgalz,

Noticed that you're getting your electrical appliances from Gain City. Actually the prices there may not be the most competitive. If you don't need installments you can try giving *spam a call. Believe some of the items there may be cheaper. Just quote the model number.

*spam Electrical Trading

159 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4 #01-534

;)

Congrats!! How come u so particular abt FSM?? Got any advise to share?? :rolleyes: