Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

jus got a update from hubby, he met Edmund at our new place to discuss somethings.

We can bring forward the aircon piping installation, though cos of the late confirmation the aircon guys can at best do it on 25/6 and complete the rest on 28/6. Good enough for me so long they put priority on the MBR first cos the piping runs along some carpentry and the carpenter needs to take that into account.

Carpenter is coming on 26/6 to do measurement.

Wohoo & Yippee~! I think I can look forward to HO in July, hubby say with the progress, not surprising that we can move by mid july :lol:

Hey sam, that's good news. Congrats!

Cheers.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

thanks all for the encouragement! :)

DAY 11

Progress for today....kitchen tiling 90% done. MBR tiling 90% done, son's room tiling 85% done, study tiling 70% done, living room tiling 90% done. tmr electrician coming to dismantle lights so might not have so many photos to take cos too dark :( hubby will try to be there daytime to catch the shots but need time to transfer from his phone to my lappy....

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

fridge base done

IMG_0351.jpg

cabinet base done

IMG_0350.jpg

mbr left with skirting.

went A lightings after work and ordered a wall lamp, match my silver white theme. Alex still rmb me without me saying anything or showing him the invoice. can recommend based on his memory :good:

IMG_0354.jpg

the top lamp is the choosen one to match our lighting theme

after that went Mega Discount to get them to arrange delivery of my hob and hood and at the same time to get them to match prices of the hood and hob and microwave oven that my friend saw at Mustafa and Parisilk. They match and for my microwave, they further give me $5 off as they mentioned prices gone slightly down so they can give me best price as of now. :good: so the price matching policy stands. :thumbs up:

Last stop was at Songcho, we got a pullout spice tray for my teeny tiny cabinet and a hanging rod for my kitchen cabinet wall to hang things. what to hang we will decide later. :P

At the same time, called Jasmine, GR when I was in my hubby's car and was so surprised when I mentioned who I was, she can remember me even without me giving her my invoice number. siao liao, me famous liao...must go hiding liao..... :bangwall:

arranged most items to send on next fri and GR to confirm if they can make it or else would be next tue or wed...

can't wait for all these to be over~!

Edited by samgalz

wah...happy happy....can moved in very very soon hor!! COngrats!!!

That wall light is exactly the same light that my wife loved it leh!!!!

Maybe now we should discuss on the open house party date.....hehehe...

wah...happy happy....can moved in very very soon hor!! COngrats!!!

That wall light is exactly the same light that my wife loved it leh!!!!

Maybe now we should discuss on the open house party date.....hehehe...

so it means u dropped by A Lightings already? I went and saw they hv more new arrivals for hanging lights and sooooo chio!!

open house....can. but got to wait till reno ends, furniture in and unpacking finish. :D

so it means u dropped by A Lightings already? I went and saw they hv more new arrivals for hanging lights and sooooo chio!!

open house....can. but got to wait till reno ends, furniture in and unpacking finish. :D

LED or helogen. :P

I think i am going back to get a fan from them. So far the weather has been bad and din wanna go around that area. ^^"

I wan see sammy's house! Sure swee swee 1!

ms google ah, u know anything about ceiling fans?

I think i am going back to get a fan from them. So far the weather has been bad and din wanna go around that area. ^^"

none of the above. it's the normal energy saving bulb.... not sure if u know what i mean.

hahaha, can lah. when everything settled then i ask hubby if i can organise one open house. shd not be a prob :D but hor, dun give me too tall a hat to wear, later buay swee hor I paisey leh..

eh...ceiling fan ah...sorry, not much info...u got to initiate www.askjaskel.com.sg liao :P

Edited by samgalz

Wow...i didnt log in for few day only and your reno is progressing so fast already.

Hope your swee swee home will be completed soon!

thanks infinite.

met with the electrician to discuss the points in the evening. tiler finish tiling MBR, almost finishing the skirting for my son's rm and halfway finish the skirting for my study rm. Living rm left 20% skirting to be done. So tmr tiler will finish those and start tiling the toilets! that should take another week as understood from him. the partition for the WIW will be coming next week (not sure when), then next friday aircon piping, next saturday carpenter measurement. so give n take 2 week or so for carpentry to produce and come install, then glass backsplash measurement and install another week ba. meanwhile during all these period will hv painting and final installation on aircon blowers. hopefully by end july can finish. *praying hard*

seems like tight schedule huh?

ooohhh zelly, i read back ur post. I suddenly realise u might be refering to the new arrivals in A lightings...hehehe pai sey ah... the new arrivals I immeditaly notice is LED with lotsa crystal. Loving it but maintenance will be tough.

I think he has a few others new ones which are halogen and also normal energy saving ones.

wow early HO. that's a very nice word to hear :D

i also hope to hear the same thing also leh :P

the agony of waiting to move in is simply too much to bear, hahaha

haha matashi, early HO is said by us not our contractor yet.... so all is not firm yet.

did not go up my place for a couple of days so no updates but....an update of a purchase I've got while on a shopping spree! :sport-smiley-004:

IMG_0373.jpg

my collection of kitchen knives that I got for a very good bargain at OG!!!! a chopper, a santoku knife, a paring knife and a knife sharpener for a total of slightly more than $100!!!! :yamseng:

Edited by samgalz

oh i see, today i saw a lot of knifes on sale at robinsons on sale at 20% off!

wife did her bakery spree there today :D

the ones i've got is approx 50 - 70% discount from normal price. :D

the ones i've got is approx 50 - 70% discount from normal price. :D

Is it OG member's special price? Thats cheap for the brand and so much knife!

my collection of kitchen knives that I got for a very good bargain at OG!!!! a chopper, a santoku knife, a paring knife and a knife sharpener for a total of less than $100!!!! :yamseng:
so cheap????????? I only bought tt JA Henckels knife block set for $88 lor. still need to buy chopper.. is the offer still going on at OG, need member card?