Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

Good news then! Must take pics on the lights.

Hm.. instead of selling away, go back to A lighting to trade in for something maybe like floor standing fans. At least you will use it when the weather get very warm. Cheaper than on-ing the air con.

hi mahjongace thanks, i did call to double and double check within this week, they better not jam up the deliveries or i :furious:

Zelly, another good news... Alex was so nice to accept the lights back since we did not even open up the packaging. He knows we are testing the original lights so it's really goodwill that he accept back. I immediately went back today to return and was apologising to him!!!

BTW, my glass backsplash n my MBR toilet glass top are upz! :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi mahjongace thanks, i did call to double and double check within this week, they better not jam up the deliveries or i :furious:

Zelly, another good news... Alex was so nice to accept the lights back since we did not even open up the packaging. He knows we are testing the original lights so it's really goodwill that he accept back. I immediately went back today to return and was apologising to him!!!

Champion, long time no see and you are still the reigning Champion! I am going to take days to catch up where I left off the last time.

Things look pretty good for you judging by your last post, keep updating us all.

Cheers.

Champion, long time no see and you are still the reigning Champion! I am going to take days to catch up where I left off the last time.

Things look pretty good for you judging by your last post, keep updating us all.

Cheers.

hey bro england! long time no hear from you. how's things happening for u?

Thanks, things are pretty much done except some installation of bathroom accessories then minor rectifications. hv started receiving most of my deliveries. left 2 more deliveries plus one lorry load full of boxes from my storage then come 1 Aug, we are gonna slp there! :yamseng:

hey insane, i'm going to follow neo's footstep. i will keep u all in suspense for the last lap. then i shall show completed pics with furniture n all! :lol:

now how you wanna sell me then? i know i will love your light and was thinking pay $1000 straight.

alas, too bad la. wahahahah

hey insane, i'm going to follow neo's footstep. i will keep u all in suspense for the last lap. then i shall show completed pics with furniture n all! :lol:

eh eh.... we all very suspenseful lei.

haha

hey bro england! long time no hear from you. how's things happening for u?

Thanks, things are pretty much done except some installation of bathroom accessories then minor rectifications. hv started receiving most of my deliveries. left 2 more deliveries plus one lorry load full of boxes from my storage then come 1 Aug, we are gonna slp there! :yamseng:

No good lah you learn from neo. No cliff hanger pls.. :paint::bleah: Did Mr Chew go to your place today?

No good lah you learn from neo. No cliff hanger pls.. :paint::bleah: Did Mr Chew go to your place today?

ya lor.. all unfrenly.. hahaha :bleah: make us heart itchy..

8| 8| 8|

:P

why you so bad. Good things must share lei :D

hahaha, one thing is cos place is very messy, with tons of boxes and house is like war zone. wun it be nicer to c the completed pic? :rolleyes:

zelly, Mr Chew came today. He told me he did yours yesterday. He was telling me ur windows are ALOT! hahaha...

LOVE MY CURTAINS, and yes, me also hv the FOC cushions. :D love that too. can't wait for the sofa to come and put the cushions.

hahaha, one thing is cos place is very messy, with tons of boxes and house is like war zone. wun it be nicer to c the completed pic? :rolleyes:

zelly, Mr Chew came today. He told me he did yours yesterday. He was telling me ur windows are ALOT! hahaha...

LOVE MY CURTAINS, and yes, me also hv the FOC cushions. :D love that too. can't wait for the sofa to come and put the cushions.

samjie, do post picture of ur curtain..heard lots of gd review for Mr Chew...p

Wah, how many cushions ah.. can tell? Mr Chew said before, you whole house curtains is like abit more than my mbr curtains requirements. He spent like 3+ hours drilling and doing up the tracks and roller blinds and about 15mins putting up 2 rooms curtains. I think he over shot and had to rush to the next site. He say he will come again for the rest to confirm the curtains again. :o:seeya:

Mrs Chew got go with him? Both of them very cute. Just take a pic of ur curtains loh. Won't see mess will see curtains only.

bro bangbang, on second thought, for u! :D

IMG_0538.jpg

living room day n nite curtains.

this is the only curtain pic i hv...

Wah, how many cushions ah.. can tell? Mr Chew said before, you whole house curtains is like abit more than my mbr curtains requirements. He spent like 3+ hours drilling and doing up the tracks and roller blinds and about 15mins putting up 2 rooms curtains. I think he over shot and had to rush to the next site. He say he will come again for the rest to confirm the curtains again. :o:seeya:

Mrs Chew got go with him? Both of them very cute. Just take a pic of ur curtains loh. Won't see mess will see curtains only.

zelly, he gave me 2 cushions. i think it's the usual cos most of them also say 2. yeah he emphasis on ur MBR curtains. say u ask him abt mine why cost only $900 but urs so much :D Mrs Chew came and both were telling me how big ur windows are. Mr Chew say ur MBR, Mrs Chew say ur toilets. hahaha

for mine he came earlier. reach abt 12pm. finish ard 2 plus.

bro bangbang, on second thought, for u! :D

IMG_0538.jpg

living room day n nite curtains.

this is the only curtain pic i hv...

tks for the photo..hehe... beri nice...no wonder u luv ur curtain so much.. :D