Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

dun worry lah guys, time will pass fast...look at me...started sourcing and research way way way before i get my keys....abt 5 months before??!! Now move in liao. time passes very fast one. very fast u will be saying why no time to clean and pack wor!

argh.. can't imagine the cleaning part... :bangwall:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
argh.. can't imagine the cleaning part... :bangwall:

Cleaning part can outsource. I got a cleaning lady to clean most of dirt and stuff. unpacking is must easier after that cleaning. :D

Cleaning part can outsource. I got a cleaning lady to clean most of dirt and stuff. unpacking is must easier after that cleaning. :D

what's the price like? hourly rate? i dun tink i got the time n energy to clean e whole hse by myself. haha..

i even got the cleaning lady to pack and unpack for me. She helped me with the kitchen and storeroom. Then she cleaned and helped to hang the clothes. :D

Dear All,

after months of planning and camping in RT, going around checking out things and their prices. And finally the purchases and the work. My home is finally ready and moved-in. All the hard work and hair tearing days are worth it now we see the end product. It might not be the designer home that's magazine worth, it might not consist the most up-trend and most tech items. but it's our cosy dream house. A place to call our own (though we were pretty comfy at my MIL place :D)

seeing how pinktini did a recap on her before after...i think and think...yeah...let's do a copycat :P so here's the pic!

MY HOME TRANSFORMATION

the living room

Before

IMG_02131.jpg

After

IMG_0564.jpg

the MBR

Before

IMG_02141.jpg

After

IMG_0570.jpg

the MBR toilet

Before

IMG_02181.jpg

After

IMG_0569.jpg

the kitchen

Before

IMG_02171.jpg

After

IMG_0566.jpg

Hope everyone enjoyed my T-blog as much as how I enjoyed writing it. Will be posting a review of my contractor on a later date after we reviewed his work for a time period after we lived in and that would mean my reno journey will officially end. I thank all RT friends who have contributed ideas, contacts along the way.

Edited by samgalz

the MBR toilet

Before

IMG_02181.jpg

After

IMG_0569.jpg

the kitchen

Before

IMG_02171.jpg

After

IMG_0566.jpg

Hope everyone enjoyed my T-blog as much as how I enjoyed writing it. Will be posting a review of my contractor on a later date after we reviewed his work for a time period after we lived in and that would mean my reno journey will officially end. I thank all RT friends who have contributed ideas, contacts along the way.

we have 1 happy owner here! :yamseng:

the MBR toilet

Before

IMG_02181.jpg

After

IMG_0569.jpg

the kitchen

Before

IMG_02171.jpg

After

IMG_0566.jpg

congrates to u samjie...

the MBR toilet

Before

IMG_02181.jpg

After

IMG_0569.jpg

the kitchen

Before

IMG_02171.jpg

After

IMG_0566.jpg

I just logged in and I see this great piece of news.

Wow champion! Finally! Congrats to you!

Happy cleaning during the long weekend.

I will miss you.

Cheers.

the MBR toilet

Before

IMG_02181.jpg

After

IMG_0569.jpg

the kitchen

Before

IMG_02171.jpg

After

IMG_0566.jpg

Congrats Samgalz to your complete new HOme!.. :D

been a few days since i last checked in and our venerable samjie already moved in huh!

new house feeling must be definitely awesome!!

CONGRATS CONGRATS!