Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

hmm...bananas and peanuts...yeah, that might be something. but like wat kor says, wait till they finish with the foodie and start sayang-ing ur TVs, ur couch, ur gaming gear!!!!!!!!!!!! :notti:

:jawdrop: Hmmm...definite hazard alert! must buy big plastic sheets to cover my goods when they come. anyone knows where i can buy mini mousetraps?? :help:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:o poor Goro :o

pull tail, pull ears, pull fur :o

:P

:( SPCA alert!!! :o

if they do these to my Goro... 8|8|8|

*mental note to self: buy rotan, just in case. :D

nah, dun u know mighty Goro is a tiger in cat disguise? :lol:

:lol: my boy is a tiger at hunting kajuas only la....

:jawdrop: Hmmm...definite hazard alert! must buy big plastic sheets to cover my goods when they come. anyone knows where i can buy mini mousetraps?? :help:

yeah, with Hari Raya on the way....maybe ur things can de decorated with Kueh Lapis as well? :lol:

nah, mousetraps are useless and expensive. ain't Goro a good and cheap source that's ever ready? a good meal of monkeys *burp*

Edited by samgalz

yeah, with Hari Raya on the way....maybe ur things can de decorated with Kueh Lapis as well? :lol:

nah, mousetraps are useless and expensive. ain't Goro a good and cheap source that's ever ready? a good meal of monkeys *burp*

:o Looks like this Hari Raya must do away with food that are potential finger prints magnet!

maybe i tell my wife this horror story and convince her to serve plain water instead? :dunno:

haha...my boy can be very timid when there are many noisy ppl around. that include "monkeys" as well. :lol: he'll the first to run and seek a hiding place from their lil grubby hands! :o

Sam jie, may i know where u bought ur wok and the high high big cover? I been staying in my place for almost a month and haven buy the wok. Was contemplating whether to buy the WMF frying pan or get a wok. We do steaming when we cook (cos its the cleanest way to cook without the grease). :D

Sam jie, may i know where u bought ur wok and the high high big cover? I been staying in my place for almost a month and haven buy the wok. Was contemplating whether to buy the WMF frying pan or get a wok. We do steaming when we cook (cos its the cleanest way to cook without the grease). :D

my mum got it for me as a housewarming party. She got it in John Little during their cardmember sale. cost abt $60...discounted price. big and good! :good:

u can go see see look look at JL, OG, BHG or robinson. the range shd be good and reasonable.

I prefer wok. can do more things than frying pan. if we fry noodles also can, if we steam also can, normal stir fry also can. to me frying pan very limited though I have one from WMF set.

my mum got it for me as a housewarming party. She got it in John Little during their cardmember sale. cost abt $60...discounted price. big and good! :good:

u can go see see look look at JL, OG, BHG or robinson. the range shd be good and reasonable.

I prefer wok. can do more things than frying pan. if we fry noodles also can, if we steam also can, normal stir fry also can. to me frying pan very limited though I have one from WMF set.

Get those wok with steamer add on. those are big and good for steaming afew things 1 one time.

I am a super lazy person, I stir fry my food liao take them out, pour tap water to fill more than 1/2 of the work, put my steamer on top of the wok, on fire. The food on steamer gets cooked and my wok got a good hot water soak. Washing up is so much easier. :P

Get those wok with steamer add on. those are big and good for steaming afew things 1 one time.

I am a super lazy person, I stir fry my food liao take them out, pour tap water to fill more than 1/2 of the work, put my steamer on top of the wok, on fire. The food on steamer gets cooked and my wok got a good hot water soak. Washing up is so much easier. :P

Thanks, so the wok gets a hot water soak. :D

ok thanks. I agree, last time i used a frying pan and all the ingredients got to stir slowly and very mah fun when it comes to steaming. Mayb i get 1 for cooking thena small frying pan for just 1 item cooking like fry egg.

hello samgalz....

we got the same dinning table.... :rofl: :rofl:

but chairs r diff....i got two black n two red....

haha...good taste! :notti:

we suppose to get all black but cos of mistake got grey but we ok lah since it matches the decor. :D

haha...good taste! :notti:

we suppose to get all black but cos of mistake got grey but we ok lah since it matches the decor. :D

grey also matching.... :thumbs up:

my hubby love @ 1st sight when he saw the table...somemore he said the corners r round, next time got kids, will not hit....true also...but i found the table legs kind of not 'strong' like that... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

grey also matching.... :thumbs up:

my hubby love @ 1st sight when he saw the table...somemore he said the corners r round, next time got kids, will not hit....true also...but i found the table legs kind of not 'strong' like that... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

yeah, infact I'm glad for the mistake...shhh... ;)

my hubby also complain the legs hollow machiam not strong. but so far i find it ok lah. i chose the table off the catalog so am patting myself on the back and feeling pleased that I had made a relatively good buy. haha

hi sam,

belated congrat from me :P ... so time to start enjoy what that had been created. trust me ... I am still trying too.

thanks, yeah. am still adapting to the house but am enjoying the fruits of our labour.