Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

haha..samjie..ur turn to charge him 5cent per click on ur house picture..idea.. :notti:

idea hor... :notti: ok, shall ask him when I see him next. wanna see his reaction to my suggestion :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
idea hor... :notti: ok, shall ask him when I see him next. wanna see his reaction to my suggestion :notti:

Samgalz, i will get somebody click your pictures everyday, and i need 50% commision. So per click u got 2.5 cents, i will get 2.5 cents.

Sounds good? I will manage the clickers for you. You will just neeed to sit down and recieve money.

thanks patsy. but still there were things that could have been better. Will know when we do our next reno.......10 yrs later? :lol:

still not up to the standards of wcseow, his is tops!

yours is pretty well done too as a modern theme.

for me, i set my benchmark at 3rdrock - his theme with a combination of iKEA products, he managed to pull off a really nice looking home without looking cheap. Definitely not easy to pull off & it shows his creativity, my personal best reno on RT by far :)

was liasing with my contractor, Edmund wif rgds to the last payment, he suddenly ask whether can take photo of my place to be put on his website....ask hubby and he say ok...

yeah, now my house is also "picture-worthy" liao! *blush blush*

am going to tidy my house swee swee..... :P

Congrats :D on your ShowRoom Collection

Must printout for your House Photo Album

:D

Kvn

mylica: wah, like tat I lugi wor....hahaha...how's ur reno coming by? maybe u will be the next showflat?

titanax: thanks wor, simple reno only. I also admire 3rdrock. his is also the tops. but amount spent on reno also tops wor....i dun hv the budget like him :P Am wishing to be like him and DIY the study table with the solid wooden top...but hv not convinced the hubby to do so...

Kor69: thanks, if it really get's on the website then I will saved the site...haha..

insane: we have bought a cheap one for the time being cos we did not find one which is like "THE ONE"...we shall see how.

sammy jie, you know where to get orgaline for putting the cutlery?

eh joseeng, sorry ah, champion no answer for this.... u can perhaps try HSW or amazon.com?

hey samgalz!

we got the same tap n sink!!

and oh ya.. can you pm me mr chew's number? thank you !

Edited by xiaomau

eh joseeng, sorry ah, champion no answer for this.... u can perhaps try HSW or amazon.com?

eh, wait....joseeng. this orgaline u asking is the blum orgaline series is it? they hv a few dealers, one is at bukit timah. heard it's not bad..another is shanghai tong lee. U can call up blum to get their contact details. Call up before going to make sure they hv stock.

hey samgalz!

we got the same tap n sink!!

and oh ya.. can you pm me mr chew's number? thank you !

Hi, Xiaomau. I'm not giving out Mr Chew's contact for the time being as he is all tied up already. No point I give you but in the end you kana reject. you might want to try others who are also having good reviews from other forumners. Sorry for not being able to help in this case.

Hi, Xiaomau. I'm not giving out Mr Chew's contact for the time being as he is all tied up already. No point I give you but in the end you kana reject. you might want to try others who are also having good reviews from other forumners. Sorry for not being able to help in this case.

Actually unless u get MR Chew to come during weekdays, he still can make it, but weekends unless u book weeks before then he has the time.

I usually arrange 1 to 2 weeks advance for weekends and try to work around his time as I have alot of curtains, bamboo chicks and rollerblinds. He had came up to my place like 4 times since the start to the end to do the most critical first (for needed privacy and afternoon sun block out) then the rest when it is still livable without curtains such as living rooms and other cooler rooms and day curtains.. All on the weekends, thats y my curtains took like 1mth++ to be totally up.

Anyway he will only come up to the residence when the first coat of actual paint colors is up.

Actually unless u get MR Chew to come during weekdays, he still can make it, but weekends unless u book weeks before then he has the time.

I usually arrange 1 to 2 weeks advance for weekends and try to work around his time as I have alot of curtains, bamboo chicks and rollerblinds. He had came up to my place like 4 times since the start to the end to do the most critical first (for needed privacy and afternoon sun block out) then the rest when it is still livable without curtains such as living rooms and other cooler rooms and day curtains.. All on the weekends, thats y my curtains took like 1mth++ to be totally up.

Anyway he will only come up to the residence when the first coat of actual paint colors is up.

eh, bangbang tell me Mr Chew tell him no more new projects leh, which means even weekdays...maybe cos urs is pending he need to complete so he prioritize it.

eh, wait....joseeng. this orgaline u asking is the blum orgaline series is it? they hv a few dealers, one is at bukit timah. heard it's not bad..another is shanghai tong lee. U can call up blum to get their contact details. Call up before going to make sure they hv stock.

yup, its blum orgaline...ya, will visit one of the dealers to check it out. tks ar... :D

yours is pretty well done too as a modern theme.

for me, i set my benchmark at 3rdrock - his theme with a combination of iKEA products, he managed to pull off a really nice looking home without looking cheap. Definitely not easy to pull off & it shows his creativity, my personal best reno on RT by far :)

yea, definitely 3rdrock is a looker.

i set my eyes on angelous666 too.... d a r n that super infinity island i call it.

and giraffe too.

and not forgetting yours too, titanax. my eyes big big to see yours. ha!

huh.... samjie nt spreading the love le. hahah

think my curtains have to push further cause of bugetting wise, so u think u can at least let me try to pre-book mr chew for a much more slated date?

hee