Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zan_45

Greece Itinerary

Hi,

Planning to go Greece island hopping in Sept. Anyone got planned itinernary of what to do in the few islands (Mykonos, Santonrini, Paros) i'm considering. Please Pm me and hope to hear from you all soon :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Rent a car and explore the islands. For Mykonos, it's mostly party, party, party! As for Santorini, you can check out the red and black beaches, look around the towns of Fira, Firastefani, Ia... and you can consider taking the boat across to the volcano for a trek up the mountain.

hi DKCH,

Thanks for your suggestion. Just afraid the if i will to rent a car, i might lost my way so hoping that you all can help me out.

Regards

Zan

hi DKCH,

Thanks for your suggestion. Just afraid the if i will to rent a car, i might lost my way so hoping that you all can help me out.

Regards

Zan

Sorry DKCH,

Forgot to ask you how much did you pay for all the whole package(not including air tickets)?

Zan_45

Sorry DKCH,

Forgot to ask you how much did you pay for all the whole package(not including air tickets)?

Zan_45

Hi, PMed you already!

im going this sunday. I booked my tickets in Aug 2009 on SQ. researched for very long before we decide on the hotels we want to stay. Olympic air having promo, so try to get flights to get to mykonos etc. The price difference only about10 euros more than ferries for some promo. I'll be heading to Athens - Mykonos - Paros - Santorini - Athens. We should spend about not more than 8k for everything inclusive of meals (exclude shopping).

im going this sunday. I booked my tickets in Aug 2009 on SQ. researched for very long before we decide on the hotels we want to stay. Olympic air having promo, so try to get flights to get to mykonos etc. The price difference only about10 euros more than ferries for some promo. I'll be heading to Athens - Mykonos - Paros - Santorini - Athens. We should spend about not more than 8k for everything inclusive of meals (exclude shopping).

Hey! You are going right at the beginning of the summer holidays, so hopefully, no drunk English blokes in Mykonos yet. Also, cheap Euros for now!

Enjoy your holidays!

Hey! You are going right at the beginning of the summer holidays, so hopefully, no drunk English blokes in Mykonos yet. Also, cheap Euros for now!

Enjoy your holidays!

yes i just came back! very pleasant trip even though we were met with flight cancellations due to strikes. Mykonos seems to be rather expensive compared to Santorini (suprisingly). I'm not a partying type, so only sightsee around and took lots pictures. Paros was great, quiet town, and riding ATV up the Mycenean Acropolis hills is the best! We stayed in the tallest place at firostefani, the view was fantastic! you don't even need to pay alot to go expensive restaurants to have sunset dinners, we had wines and breakfast at our balcony:-)

My whole trip cost me 7.7k for 2 (everything inclusive except for shopping lah, and we flew on SQ). Planned everything myself without going through tour agency in greece, because some hotels offer good deals or free transport while agency don't offer that to you. If anyone need advice, feel free to drop a mail :-)

yes i just came back! very pleasant trip even though we were met with flight cancellations due to strikes. Mykonos seems to be rather expensive compared to Santorini (suprisingly). I'm not a partying type, so only sightsee around and took lots pictures. Paros was great, quiet town, and riding ATV up the Mycenean Acropolis hills is the best! We stayed in the tallest place at firostefani, the view was fantastic! you don't even need to pay alot to go expensive restaurants to have sunset dinners, we had wines and breakfast at our balcony:-)

My whole trip cost me 7.7k for 2 (everything inclusive except for shopping lah, and we flew on SQ). Planned everything myself without going through tour agency in greece, because some hotels offer good deals or free transport while agency don't offer that to you. If anyone need advice, feel free to drop a mail :-)

Good to hear! I also enjoyed Santorini more. Not so much of a partying person either. Hope you didn't stuck with the demonstrations going on in Athens.