Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MohGuan

Post War Sit 3-rm Flat At Moh Guan Terrace

Really nice. Like to ask u ur opinion on induction hob, saw that u bought Borsch. I'm thinking of getting Brandt, 2 hob + another single flame type. Trying to get the best of both world. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Really nice. Like to ask u ur opinion on induction hob, saw that u bought Borsch. I'm thinking of getting Brandt, 2 hob + another single flame type. Trying to get the best of both world. :D

You asked the wrong person. I don't really how to cook. Bought all these stuff just in case one day I decide to cook or bake stuff.

I go for design over functionality. But I guess a lot of people nowadays go for induction or ceramic hob instead of open flame becos of safety reason. I very scare of gas leakage and fire. haha...

The new epoxy flooring turns out better than I expected, but there are still a few some little holes which they need to patch up.

The whole flooring is so nice and seamless. :)

Lovely... it's so nice and shiny too!

The new epoxy flooring turns out better than I expected, but there are still a few some little holes which they need to patch up.

The whole flooring is so nice and seamless. :)

wow.. nice flooring! is your apartment those near great world city?

Another pic of my flooring which I took this afternoon.

388224445.jpg

I cant afford those at apartment at Zion Road. Those cost a least 3/4 of a million. Mine is a HDB flat near Tiong Bahru market.

Hi, your MBR blinds looks good mah...no? :)

hows the quality and price at MGL? :) i also looking for blinds.

Not too sure about the price as I didn't go ard checking prices, as I didn't have the time to do so. In terms of service wise, not too bad. They have quite wide selection of blinds and curtains for you to choose.

those vertical blinds are nice! but these can be quite a headache to clean yes? i used to have to vacuum row by row to get the dust off...

Thanks. but I guess I have to live with the problem. haha...

hey moh guan, love your place leh! got party mood whenever i see the pix!

i've always admired people who have the courage to do their house differently... nice work!

Nice floor, looks like a piece of mirror under bright light. Does the light from your white wall in yr living rm changes color?

Yr black kitchen top cabinets ... u did not do Up until ceiling? Dust will settle on the top part over time.

I wld also suspect Bglas gave u recycled poles. They are too expensive to be allowed to do that.

hey moh guan, love your place leh! got party mood whenever i see the pix!

i've always admired people who have the courage to do their house differently... nice work!

Nice floor, looks like a piece of mirror under bright light. Does the light from your white wall in yr living rm changes color?

Yr black kitchen top cabinets ... u did not do Up until ceiling? Dust will settle on the top part over time.

I wld also suspect Bglas gave u recycled poles. They are too expensive to be allowed to do that.

Thanks. :)

The LED light for the white wall comes with many colours. It has a remote control which allows me to adjust the colours.

As for cabinet, I didn't want to do it all the way up, as i felt it would look funny.