Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MohGuan

Post War Sit 3-rm Flat At Moh Guan Terrace

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
The carpentry for the kitchen is bad. The edges are not nicely done. They didn't use PVC edging which I did specifically request for it. But then I can't be bothered to get them to change already as I just can't wait to shift in.

Quite happy with the island, which is fully wrapped with solid surface. Initially I thought I could move the island anywhere I want, but after it was done, I realised that it is so heavy and there is no way I can shift it alone. Will need at least two strong men to lift it. The next thing I need to shop for is 2 no. of nice bar stool, but can't find one that allows me to adjust and comes with a back rest. Anyone knows where I can get one?

Hi,

Can I check how much did you pay for the island? Was it included in your kitchen reno cost? I've been looking for a similar worktop like this island in your kitchen but seems like not much luck anywhere. I intend to put it in my living room as a worktop for my computer. Would be nice if I can know where you got your's and roughly how much that would cost. Many thanks!!! :D

Hi,

Can I check how much did you pay for the island? Was it included in your kitchen reno cost? I've been looking for a similar worktop like this island in your kitchen but seems like not much luck anywhere. I intend to put it in my living room as a worktop for my computer. Would be nice if I can know where you got your's and roughly how much that would cost. Many thanks!!! :D

Yes it was included in the kitchen reno cost. No idea how much it is. Guess should be about $500 to $1K, as the whole thing is wrapped in solid surface.

But do take note that the table is very heavy and u will need at least two persons to shift it.

Shifted in yesterday.

All furniture should be in by today. Will post up more pics maybe tomo after I've tidied up my place a bit.

Do check my blog. :P

Sorry for not updating my blog for a while. have been busy settling into my new place.

here are some pictures which I took this evening. Will take more in the coming weekend.

388723556.jpg

388723549.jpg

388723553.jpg

388723547.jpg

388723551.jpg

It is not a fire rated door.

The stainless steel handles were purchased separately. The door is a black veneer door which I believe any door supplier can do it.

:)

It is not a fire rated door.

The stainless steel handles were purchased separately. The door is a black veneer door which I believe any door supplier can do it.

:)

Thanks. Hw much did u spend in all for the door & handle?

Wah so nice! Got classy look. Ur tv console bought or made?

I bought the tv console from OM.

Woooo, 10mm wide angle? ;)

Yes, 10 mm wide angle.:)