Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vermyapre

Electrical work cost??

Hi Guys.. After reading through your quotes.. Realized I've got a good price.. =)

Below is my quote:

Nine 13a Double Socket: $40 x 9 = $360

12 Lighting Points: $35 x 12 = $420

2 Heater Points: $85 x 2 = $170

1 Aircon Point: $90 x 1 = $90

Connect 2 Heater: $15 x 2 = $30

ELCB Box: $280 x 1 = $280

12 Lighting Points: $9 x 12 = $108

-----------

Total = $1458

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Guys.. After reading through your quotes.. Realized I've got a good price.. =)

Below is my quote:

Nine 13a Double Socket: $40 x 9 = $360

12 Lighting Points: $35 x 12 = $420

2 Heater Points: $85 x 2 = $170

1 Aircon Point: $90 x 1 = $90

Connect 2 Heater: $15 x 2 = $30

ELCB Box: $280 x 1 = $280

12 Lighting Points: $9 x 12 = $108

-----------

Total = $1458

Do he do cat 6 cables? can pm me the contact?

Thanks

Hi. Will appreciate greatly if anyone can help me see if the quotation my electrician quoted me is reasonable.

I felt his quote to be slightly expensive as compared to the quotes i see posted here. This is my first time dealing with electrician & reno at the same time.

I'm pretty clueless... so if anyone can advice me, I will appreciate it greatly.

Thanks.

Supply & Labour lighting point - 30 X $35.00 =$1,050.00

Installation of lighting - 59 X $12.00 =$708.00

Supply & labour 13A X 1 power point - 1 X $50.00 = $50.00

Supply & labour 13A X 2 power point - 12 X $60.00 =$720.00

Supply & labour 2way 20A heater point - 1 X $230.00 = $230.00

Supply & labour tel point - 2 X $55.00 = $110.00

Supply & labour SCV point - 3 X $110.00 = $330.00

Supply & labour data point (cat 5) - 4 X $90.00 = $360.00

Installation of ceiling fan - 3 X $45.00 = $135.00

Changing of 1 gang switch - 4 X $15.00 = $60.00

Changing of 2 gang switch - 1 X $20.00 = $20.00

Changing of 3 gang switch - 1 X $25.00 = $25.00

Changing of 13A X 2 socket - 8 X $20.00 = $160.00

Changing of 13A X 1 socket - 7 X $25.00 = $175.00

Changing of SCV socket - 2 X $35.00 = $70.00

Changing of tel socket - 1 X $15.00 = $15.00

Changing of 3 gang 2 way switch - 2 X $30.00 = $60.00

Shifiting of lighting point - 7 X $15.00 = $105.00

Shifiting of 13A X 2 power point - 3 X $30.00 = $90.00

Shifiting of SCV point - 1 X $60.00 = $60.00

Shifiting of tel point - 1 X $30.00 = $30.00

Total: $4,563

hi, little ex... you might wan to try sebastian, no harm trying

That seems pretty expensive. For e.g. simple installation of point should be no more than $10 max (some electricians charge only $7-8) whereas yours is $12 per point. Suggest you get a few more quotes from other electricians.

Edit: BTW, the electrician that installed my lights last month charged me $7 per simple installation and $35 for fan installation. Not sure about if they do the rest of your items (mine was just lights/fans) but I'm thinking can't be more than your quote. You can try asking for quote if you like, can call Chong at 94237985.

Hi Bunnymummy,

Thaks for your comment.

I find him expensive too after comparing with everyone's input... You are right, I think market rate should be no more than $10 per point. I'm waiting for him to reduce his quote.. at the same time, trying to get more quotations.

Anyway.. thanks alot for sharing. :)

hi, little ex... you might wan to try sebastian, no harm trying

Hi Dominicong,

Thanks for sharing Sebastian's contact.

Yup.. will try Sebastian out if the electrician insist on his current charges.

Thanks alot for the advice.

Hi hi everyone.

We got JAE Electrical & Renovation to do rewiring for our 5 room flat too. :yamseng:

Sebastian had handed over our unit to us 2 weeks ago already, as far as his works is concern, everything is just perfect. Sebastian would be at our site to make sure things are going smoothly. He can really works well with my ID. Thats my only worries when i first decided to engage him as my electrician, becos my ID kept pushing his electrician to us and my hubby is not very comfortable with the electrician as well as his price (Was way too high). Sebastian have been very nice throughout the whole renovation from start till now. Even he've handed over the unit to us, he will still text us to ask if everything is fine? :good:

The workmanship is good, as Sebastian says he would treat all his customer house like his own, he's quite a perfectionist. Every single detail from fixing of Switches to Sockets to lightings and fan, he would make good use of his laser to make everything in line and perfect. :good: :good: As for touching up work, he will go around the whole unit to check and touch up himself.

Really impressed by Sebastian's attitude towards his works and the quality and workmanship he presented to us as the end user. Seriously hard working chap. :good: Glad to have such contractor still exisit. :good:

Hi hi everyone.

We got JAE Electrical & Renovation to do rewiring for our 5 room flat too. :yamseng:

Sebastian had handed over our unit to us 2 weeks ago already, as far as his works is concern, everything is just perfect. Sebastian would be at our site to make sure things are going smoothly. He can really works well with my ID. Thats my only worries when i first decided to engage him as my electrician, becos my ID kept pushing his electrician to us and my hubby is not very comfortable with the electrician as well as his price (Was way too high). Sebastian have been very nice throughout the whole renovation from start till now. Even he've handed over the unit to us, he will still text us to ask if everything is fine? :good:

The workmanship is good, as Sebastian says he would treat all his customer house like his own, he's quite a perfectionist. Every single detail from fixing of Switches to Sockets to lightings and fan, he would make good use of his laser to make everything in line and perfect. :good: :good: As for touching up work, he will go around the whole unit to check and touch up himself.

Really impressed by Sebastian's attitude towards his works and the quality and workmanship he presented to us as the end user. Seriously hard working chap. :good: Glad to have such contractor still exisit. :good:

looking for electrican, mind sharing the contact? can pm me! thanks.

dennis

Hi hi everyone.

Can trouble you to PM me Sebastian's contact. Thank you :sport-smiley-018:

Can trouble you to PM me Sebastian's contact. Thank you :sport-smiley-018:

hi hi all, Sebastian's contact is actually in the previous pages. Sebastian's contact is 8349 2862. :yamseng:

I have a little bad experience with him. not a big issue but the time lost can never be recover.

No doubt he is fast with his work. But I feel he is lacking in the project management portion as they are many admin n paper work to do, which he lack the experience in that area.

But overall, his electrical works are good and fast. No doubt about that. His work attitude is good, and understand what a client needs. So that area he is good. To be fair, he did the electrical works fast n good. No complains on that.

But if you can tolerate constant reminders to him to do certain things, then go ahead.

Edited by kimotherapy

Hi all,

Looking for a recommended electrician for installation of ceiling fans and perhaps some powerpoints. Mine is a 5 rm resale unit and would just like to add 5 ceiling fans.

Have seen some good recommendation for Sebastian. Could some of you pls share on roughly what are the works done by him? Very new here, so would like some needed info.

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Well, Just had our 4 room flat rewired by Sebastian. :D He've just handed over our unit 1 week ago, was really satisfied with his works. All

the very small details was checked personnally by himself. Great attitude towards work. Seriously hardworking guy. Can only say that he is

really a perfectionist. All the details on fixing switches, sockets, lightings and fans, he will mark the positions with his laser. Was really

impressed by the way he do his works and the speed. (He's really fast, do up our wiring in 1 day with only one worker with him and installation

of lighting and other stuffs in 1 day!!!) Because of his speed, it makes my Id works easier and the whole project went smoothly. The workmanship

is just beautifully done all thanks to him, going around the house to check and touch up himself. Things to add, friendly and easy to chat guy,

always willing to meet our request and he really knows his stuffs well, experience young guy (Seriously young!)

I guess what's really good about sebastian is his attitude towards work and to us as customers. Not forgeting his efficiency and his perfection

standards. Really glad to engaged him to do up our place. :good:

Hi all,

Looking for a recommended electrician for installation of ceiling fans and perhaps some powerpoints. Mine is a 5 rm resale unit and would just like to add 5 ceiling fans.

Have seen some good recommendation for Sebastian. Could some of you pls share on roughly what are the works done by him? Very new here, so would like some needed info.

Thanks in advance!

Regards

hi 488A, Sebastian does anything that regards to electrical, he's doing renovation too

hi 488A, Sebastian does anything that regards to electrical, he's doing renovation too

Hi Jasmine,

Thanks for your recommendation. Can i ask what do you mean by rewiring for your unit? Do you mean you relocated all your existing powerpoints to new places?

Thanks

Regards