Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
8huat8

Water Feature

wah lau....water gush up, some crystal ball rotate this direction, then when slight pressure different due to the water level, crystal ball turn another direction.....siao liao...everyday watch the crystal ball direction enough....who is this master huh...si peh jialat.

Buay tahan....joke of the day!! Dry ice also needed for feng shui? I fart in the room, bad feng shui because everyone runs out....this is extreme carbon dioxide. You know dry ice also got carbon dioxide, whole day your water feature farting in your living room?

Let share this joker master, ho boh? who ah?

Very funny

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wah lau....water gush up, some crystal ball rotate this direction, then when slight pressure different due to the water level, crystal ball turn another direction.....siao liao...everyday watch the crystal ball direction enough....who is this master huh...si peh jialat.

Buay tahan....joke of the day!! Dry ice also needed for feng shui? I fart in the room, bad feng shui because everyone runs out....this is extreme carbon dioxide. You know dry ice also got carbon dioxide, whole day your water feature farting in your living room?

Let share this joker master, ho boh? who ah?

This master who advised dry ice is used by Lot85. Not me

Hi

I have to put a water feature wall as recommended by FSM . I personally did not like something that comes with water , as I m worry of dengue . Is there any recommendation to prevent dengue other than replacing water ?

my FSM told me you dont need to be water feature or crystal ball rolling , as long there is something that keep the water flowing , fish tank also can.

Edited by Tracksteel

How come many people are using roling crystal ball type? Any difference with just a water feature?

Wah Lau....they don't go bowling so they put one at home to similay ma

A bit free, kpo here and there.

I hold view that products of such, situate at so-called 'calculated' space in limited residential area, with 'flowing shui' and 'rotating ball' are products of entrepreneurial, commercial and innovative world, and of course it also associates with oriental cultural dimensions, otherwise how could it be sellable within chinese community?. Functions? Bring 'water' in? How? 'Relationship blending' by 'static' yet with flowing water and 'moving' ball? The angmoh-speaking fsms say such 'netralise negative energies/forces'. Do they really know what dthey refer to?

For pleasure or 'as a hobby' sounds more convincing to me. By installing and maintaining, i'm 100% sure it 'sucks' yr pocket money, first as one lumpsum outlay of cash, follow by 'bit by bit' and 'byte by byte' 'digging into your pocket deep' by maintaining. And eventually most likely? You will throw away out of product 'aging consideration'.

Chinese know well the principles of 'blending into' environment by changing/modifying selves' behaviour, for survival and growth. From historical pt of view and facts that, such structures were installed at places with many 'shas'- high uncertainties (negative forces??)without control. It was then believed that the flowing water and the rotating ball would 'blend' and 'smoothen' those shas, as a whole.

Pay attention to those round abouts, 'center' place bewtween adjacent building/structures, car turning in point into residential building......u will understand. Question is, do u think you need one to be installed at home? How small or big, or 'intensity', ball turns very fast, or water flow slowly, pls ask the fsms and hear what they explain. Make your money worths for the 'service', remember.

Edited by bepgof

i would like to chap jit ka to contribute ..to show my ignorant and wise experiences on such products.

Likely the water feature topic came out because the fsm said the owner's house has a water element, therefore that location should put a water feature or a fish tank or moving water, etc

Like myself, my house has a water element location, so i bought a $30 water feature in the past. Problem is i m lazy to change water, water dry up, and sometimes lazy to top up water. - this was then my first year of fengshui visit by fsm.

In the end i threw away the water feature. Actually i do not know what "water element" represents in the house. The last few years without "water element", my life goes on. Was my life worst off ? I do not know the impact towards that "water element in my house".

Last year, i feel that it should continue to have water element (sometimes i feel like doing it). But that $30 water feature gave me a bad experiences. So this time no more water feature. Now I am a fish lover and prefer to put a small tank instead (i do not put arowana/dragon fish because i put them into rented huge ponds instead as i know tanks must be 6 feet to accomodate such fishes).

I love gold fish (in the past used to do that) ...so i decide to put a 2 feet tank high up on cabinet (at least this tank water element must be above your waist level or eye level (like those Qing ming festival - u prefer to pray your death ones at eye level for convenience ..hahaha). And the tank has been there. Does that water element tank helps me ? i don't know. But it did remove the hassle of dirty water (with simple filteration system), top up water (ask maid to do), put in 8-9 gold fishes and more of a eye pleasure.

And this year, when i see a bazi guy (see other threads), he told me my bazi has enough water element, therefore house fengshui (i happen to raise a topic of house fengshui) no need to add more. (btw my wife is also of water element). I do not know what it means, but i continue to maintain my tank in the LEAST ADMINISTRATIVE EFFORTS.

My thoughts are : Consult with a few geomancers for feedback and ideas. When in doubt, dont use. If you trust, believe in it. Do it, then do all the way.

Fengshui is life, life is fengshui. It has to be reasonable and practical.

Like myself, my house has a water element location, so i bought a $30 water feature in the past. Problem is i m lazy to change water, water dry up, and sometimes lazy to top up water. - this was then my first year of fengshui visit by fsm.

Any bad effects after water dried up?

Any bad effects after water dried up?

honestly NO bad effects.

However you feel the following

a) guilty for not topping up water.

b) my wife suan me - buy this and not taking action to top-up water. Kenna suan for "waste money"

in the end, i remove water feature. And after that i ask myself - what does the water element do to me ? I can't see and i can't smell the effects.

But being human is like that after seeing FS. I decide to put something that is "sustainable and easy to manage" ..i love fishes so i put small aquarium there and water do not dry up easily. Whether that fish tank water element affect me, i still no idea lor.

Actually i start thinking what is the "purpose" of "house" fengshui that impacts a person's bazi. If a person's bazi is good, relooking at house fenghshui to "maximise potential" could be a waste of money because destiny will re-arrange everything for you. But if a person's bazi is no good, making changes to house fengshui probably has minimal or least impact too because bazi suay means suay (unlucky means unlucky).

Of course if a person unlucky many years, they may wish to look for geomancer (i don't agree or disagree) ..it is their choices.

honestly NO bad effects.

However you feel the following

a) guilty for not topping up water.

b) my wife suan me - buy this and not taking action to top-up water. Kenna suan for "waste money"

in the end, i remove water feature. And after that i ask myself - what does the water element do to me ? I can't see and i can't smell the effects.

But being human is like that after seeing FS. I decide to put something that is "sustainable and easy to manage" ..i love fishes so i put small aquarium there and water do not dry up easily. Whether that fish tank water element affect me, i still no idea lor.

Actually i start thinking what is the "purpose" of "house" fengshui that impacts a person's bazi. If a person's bazi is good, relooking at house fenghshui to "maximise potential" could be a waste of money because destiny will re-arrange everything for you. But if a person's bazi is no good, making changes to house fengshui probably has minimal or least impact too because bazi suay means suay (unlucky means unlucky).

Of course if a person unlucky many years, they may wish to look for geomancer (i don't agree or disagree) ..it is their choices.

Well, not too late to know this. Have u read abt the what travelling 'dragon' master sue the business man for failing to honour 'contract' of buying the ky? Businessman counter claimed ky got broken finger(s)and feedbacks have been ignored by the master? If u know the details don't mind share share yr tots. I just agar agar read the headlines.

Well, not too late to know this. Have u read abt the what travelling 'dragon' master sue the business man for failing to honour 'contract' of buying the ky? Businessman counter claimed ky got broken finger(s)and feedbacks have been ignored by the master? If u know the details don't mind share share yr tots. I just agar agar read the headlines.

Saw that article about broken finger of guanyin, "dragon" master sue the businessman, etc. I don't read all details, but I only understand one thing

My personal opinion : if a invoice stated that Person A sells to Person B and both parties agreed on the amount and stamp chopped, court will enforce the sales (unless businessman has paid for a option to get out similar to a hdb/condo sales if he deems not worth to do so) . Court will not be interested whether broken finger guanyin has "reduced fengshui power" or not as hearsay is not admissible to court. Very simple.

Edited by kalimantan

Saw that article about broken finger of guanyin, "dragon" master sue the businessman, etc. I don't read all details, but I only understand one thing

My personal opinion : if a invoice stated that Person A sells to Person B and both parties agreed on the amount and stamp chopped, court will enforce the sales (unless businessman has paid for a option to get out similar to a hdb/condo sales if he deems not worth to do so) . Court will not be interested whether broken finger guanyin has "reduced fengshui power" or not as hearsay is not admissible to court. Very simple.

I heard about that too but didn't read exactly lor..... I think all products sold should not be defective lor... who wants to spend so many thousands to buy something that is defective or broken.....