Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
davidbslee

Resale 3rm Flat In Tampines Central Area

Congrat to yr sell of yr flat. Must be selling good price. :)

it was very good considering the median price in the area.. but having taken consideration my costs for reno.. i think i had a good deal overall...

Now my turn to piss about high COV. :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
it was very good considering the median price in the area.. but having taken consideration my costs for reno.. i think i had a good deal overall...

Now my turn to piss about high COV. :P

Yah lor, now market is sell high buy also high unless you are real lucky to find a good deal :P Good luck to yr hunting again.

Yah lor, now market is sell high buy also high unless you are real lucky to find a good deal :P Good luck to yr hunting again.

I think that if you see enough, bound to have one or two within your budget and liking.. good luck to you too!

I think that if you see enough, bound to have one or two within your budget and liking.. good luck to you too!

Oh, I have already got a very good deal which I think. My location is so near to shopping malls and MRT. Mine got a story behind and lady luck to get this good deal before COV shoot up. Today started my full overhaul renovation hacking already.. :paint:

Edited by davidbslee

Oh, I have already got a very good deal which I think. My location is so near to shopping malls and MRT. Mine got a story behind and lady luck to get this good deal before COV shoot up. Today started my full overhaul renovation hacking already.. :paint:

oh. LOL... ha ha ha.. thats great! let me go find your blog.. kekeke..

You can never find it as I haven started my blog yet lah.. :P

I noticed. LOL..

it's nice of you to let the tenent stay awhile. Nice to know that there's still ppl with compassion today. :)

hi bro so means u bought alr?

I see. Yr location also very good but like not many people selling there. Blk 157 last year feb till this year feb, total got 9 unit transacted. Wow, thats alot.

ya like my neighbour n my seller they are both first time owners - more than 20 over yrs. sometimes buy flat is also see 'fate'..like me n my wife were ready to offer for a 4S in blk 856 (in aug08). it was unsold for 5 weeks becos of the orig condition but it was cheap (if i rem correctly it was $268k). anyw we were prepared to overhaul so no issue with us. viewed on sat n offered next day sun 10am - agent said 'sold last nite'.

was quite disappointed cos we thot it was a good deal n we were looking forward to using the park n swimming pool nearby.

then 1-2 weeks later, we saw our unit and i guess all else is history haha :D

Shoe-box technically means small.

It's normal. there's plenty of valuation around 300k for 3 room flats and slap a 10k to 30k premium.

I don't agree with asoon88.. everything is always about demand and supply.

there's demand for hdb flats due to singaporeans/prs and people downgrading.

Over the past 2 years, prices of 3-rm flats have been ridiculously jacked up. Firstly by the valuers and then by the agents. Many who buy 3-rm flats for above $200K are paying excessively both interms of their loan commitments as well as for floor area.

If you have $350K to spend on housing, which makes better sense...buying a four-room or five-room flat or a 3-room flat ? The other thing is the remaining lease left. Forget about location because Singapore is so small and you get stuck in a jam regardless of whether one takes public or private transport. Many forumers I read are paying excessively for flats that are almost 30 years old and because HDB grants them the maximum HLE, they take the bait.

Over the next few years, many who are dependant on both husband's and wife's joint income to repay their mortgage loans, will face difficulty repaying should one loses their job. I always emphasise prudence when buying in my comments in this forum. Demand would not be there if HDB did not raise prices of new flats so quickly and granting high HLEs so readily. Supply would also be kept in check.

Being able to afford in-excess of $300K for a 3-rm is not downgrading. It is artificially making oneself believe you got a good deal. The agents and the sellers get the best deal ! Let's see who has the last laugh. I won't be laughing but I foresee many people crying in the years ahead.

Yup, consider brought at a good price. Heehee, soon to stay beside yr Blk. :P

haha ok congrats neighbour...when u move in or start ur reno t blog, let me know... :D

haha ok congrats neighbour...when u move in or start ur reno t blog, let me know... :D

Okie, Renovation is going on now. Hopefully can move in by April. :D

Edited by davidbslee

Over the past 2 years, prices of 3-rm flats have been ridiculously jacked up. Firstly by the valuers and then by the agents. Many who buy 3-rm flats for above $200K are paying excessively both interms of their loan commitments as well as for floor area.

If you have $350K to spend on housing, which makes better sense...buying a four-room or five-room flat or a 3-room flat ? The other thing is the remaining lease left. Forget about location because Singapore is so small and you get stuck in a jam regardless of whether one takes public or private transport. Many forumers I read are paying excessively for flats that are almost 30 years old and because HDB grants them the maximum HLE, they take the bait.

Over the next few years, many who are dependant on both husband's and wife's joint income to repay their mortgage loans, will face difficulty repaying should one loses their job. I always emphasise prudence when buying in my comments in this forum. Demand would not be there if HDB did not raise prices of new flats so quickly and granting high HLEs so readily. Supply would also be kept in check.

Being able to afford in-excess of $300K for a 3-rm is not downgrading. It is artificially making oneself believe you got a good deal. The agents and the sellers get the best deal ! Let's see who has the last laugh. I won't be laughing but I foresee many people crying in the years ahead.

1) Property prices over the last 2 years have generallly increased in price. Not JUST 3 rm flats.

2) You cannot take into context the location being equal. Locality is one of the reasons why a 4room flat in Cantonment close is transacting in excess of 500k. Locality might not be an issue to you but it might be an issue to many people. I don't see any rationale in buying an EA in Pasir Ris and taking the MRT to work in town when I might be able to save off some money and buy a 3room closer to town. Plus, with a smaller property and smaller loan and shorter loan tenure, you effectively pay lessor to interest.