Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
khengjoo

Quick-step Laminate Flooring

Hi all,

Does anyone have contact for quickstep Singapore? I looked n looked but can't seem to find singapore dealer leh :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yes he is.

Here is his facebook account, got his face there: https://www.facebook.com/andy.yeo.142

hi all,

i am back to this forum again as my QS trimmings came off (after 2 years plus) and i was thinking of contacting the sales person to come and look see.

Was so surprised to see that the sales person, Andy, is a scammer! good thing i finished my reno with him back in 2010 but now there is no distributor for QS, there is no more guarantee on my floor laminate (and trimmings).....

anyone has recommendations to fix the laminate trimmings? It was glued down and now the glue came off which also damaged the original trimmings.

Thanks in advance!

I'm newbie here, still checking up laminates. There are lots of similar laminates around, all click-fit, min nails, min glue, etc. Quick-step's body layer is wood waste but now there are others with wood+plastic waste. They're called WPC laminates (wood plastic composite). Less chance of termite attack. Go check out Floor Depot, MODwood, Oriqin (yes, that's a small Q), Kronotex. Best Expo price was $5psf from Jason Ho of B Hong Co for a design in the new texture Brushed (or White-washed?) series. Not buying anything in advance with front deposit as I want to have all options till last minute, also will not have problems like missing salesperson, no stocks, etc.

BTW, still undecided whether to have it laid in line with or at 90degrees to you as you come through the front door. Would ike to hear your views.

I still hope to find someone who can do Quick-Step flooring for me but now, it really looks impossible. I wonder what would be similar quality in the market though.

What weird names,doesn't sound like floor companies.The only one that rings a bell is Kronotex.If consumers immediate concern is termites,homogenous tiles is the all in stuff.Why waste $$$ on something unknown.Less you are born rich.