Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

15May signature says "daikin 3 + 1" ?

anyway is aircon trunking different for system vs system 3+1? which is worse?

oops look like I ve to change my signature.actually i was supposed to get daikin cos my first choice was panasonic as recommended by my air con guy.luckily my air con guy say got stock at e last min. Tell yr air con guy tt u want minimal trunking.all my trunking is in my rooms.air con on top of the doors,trunking below the units.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
oops look like I ve to change my signature.actually i was supposed to get daikin cos my first choice was panasonic as recommended by my air con guy.luckily my air con guy say got stock at e last min. Tell yr air con guy tt u want minimal trunking.all my trunking is in my rooms.air con on top of the doors,trunking below the units.

can the aircon ledge fit 2 compressors? or do you have to mount one on top of the other?

hihi,I m using panasonic 3 + 1 system.trunking done.my aircon is on top of my tv console so trunkin is thr the rooms tt s why can't see trunking. Where s yr aircon located??

ok, now i understand. mine is done right at the entrance of the passage way, so the water pipe has to be on the left where the bomb shelter is.

can the aircon ledge fit 2 compressors? or do you have to mount one on top of the other?

i will have 2 compressors. not too sure how my air con man putting them. Will let u know

ok, now i understand. mine is done right at the entrance of the passage way, so the water pipe has to be on the left where the bomb shelter is.

Ooh...no wonder. put at passageway can blow both living and dining room.

Hmm.. why my air con man recommend that wall... hmph ;)

Just heard from my ID that my downstairs neighbour complained that my hacking caused his ceiling to crack. He called my ID and scold her.. Poor ID. The uncle say that we never get renovation permit thats why when hack, the ceiling crack.. Aiyo how can hack without HDB Approval? so my id going down on Fri to show him the reno permit to prove to him..

Just heard from my ID that my downstairs neighbour complained that my hacking caused his ceiling to crack. He called my ID and scold her.. Poor ID. The uncle say that we never get renovation permit thats why when hack, the ceiling crack.. Aiyo how can hack without HDB Approval? so my id going down on Fri to show him the reno permit to prove to him..

aiya, got permit machiam got magic meh, got permit then no crack meh? the uncle very funny leh.... then how, u all hv to plaster his ceiling ah?

aiya, got permit machiam got magic meh, got permit then no crack meh? the uncle very funny leh.... then how, u all hv to plaster his ceiling ah?

aiyohh.. like this case how? who's goin to foot the bill?

Hi fifteenmay,

I love your passenge way light. How much does that cost?

Yes electrical does have quite good deal. that time i brought my fans is before the price increase so quite a good deal. :) My lightings are also from Fancy too!! We have the same downlight too. it does save quite a lot if you know where to buy stuff in jb :)

That time my hubby have to call the shops in jb for the kdk fan before going down to buy hehehe.

Hi fifteenmay,

I love your passenge way light. How much does that cost?

Yes electrical does have quite good deal. that time i brought my fans is before the price increase so quite a good deal. :) My lightings are also from Fancy too!! We have the same downlight too. it does save quite a lot if you know where to buy stuff in jb :)

That time my hubby have to call the shops in jb for the kdk fan before going down to buy hehehe.

Hi Junel,

Passageway light about 60 dollars i think. cant rem the actual price.

Lucky you! got the kdk fan before the price increase. all the recommendations learn from forum wan : )

I also called all the distributors in JB to get the best price before gettng it.

Edited by fifteenmay

If no permit then hw he get her tel no and call her? :unsure:

The best is call town council.

he went up to my unit and ask the workers for the number. hopefully its resolved peacefully :)

Went to our new house today.

Alot done

-Tiling & skirting for living room done

DSC03131.jpg

-Tiling & skirting for baby, study room done

DSC03134.jpg

-Tiling & skirting for Masterbedroom done

DSC03137.jpg

Edited by fifteenmay

Continued...

-Kitchen base done-with this, my kitchen offically "becomes only one person can be in the kitchen" Turn one round everything within reach :bangwall:

DSC03126.jpg

-Washing machine base done

DSC03128.jpg

-Fridge base done

DSC03130.jpg

Edited by fifteenmay