Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

15may, which catering did u go for ur house-warming?

I still owe a couple of ppl house-warming. Huahuahua

i had neo garden. per pax 13.99 and min 30. got good reviews on food as well. there s another option of mini buffet. cheaper but no warmers. food come in aluminium trays. for frens still ok la... if going for neo garden, must order the curry chicken! very good

for my recommendation do i get to go hse warming? heehee.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i had neo garden. per pax 13.99 and min 30. got good reviews on food as well. there s another option of mini buffet. cheaper but no warmers. food come in aluminium trays. for frens still ok la... if going for neo garden, must order the curry chicken! very good

for my recommendation do i get to go hse warming? heehee.

you one shot do housewarming for all friends and relatives to break into different day/group? Though ours still a long way, now wondering how we are going to do it bc place is so small, like a small group of people overcrowded liao, also not much space outside to linger around ...

thanks thanks, you are back!

but why you say hard to clean? I thought mirror like glass, easy to clean? how difficult really is difficult? if hard to clean, then i may have to re-think

ya only yesterday cannot log online... : (

hmm i use magic clean for glass and use newpaper or cloth to wipe but can see marks still... i see very fan... haha... if got kids wld have fingerprints next time.

you one shot do housewarming for all friends and relatives to break into different day/group? Though ours still a long way, now wondering how we are going to do it bc place is so small, like a small group of people overcrowded liao, also not much space outside to linger around ...

nope we split into groups. hubbys family went out to eat then come back to hse for dessert. my frens went jalan kayu eat jerrys then come to our hse for dessert. my family had buffet cos got hse blessing with priest. other grps slowly do ; ) we placed the buffet at the staircase area..

Finally finish reading all 17 pages of the blog! n my first post in this forum! :)

Getting my house most probably by end of this year, punggol vista.. n seems like our floorplans are very similar! so lurking around here to learn from others experience.. really cannot wait to get my keys!

Welcome!! :D so honoured to have your first post in my blog!

:P

ya only yesterday cannot log online... : (

hmm i use magic clean for glass and use newpaper or cloth to wipe but can see marks still... i see very fan... haha... if got kids wld have fingerprints next time.

you can use microfiber cloth to wipe glass / mirror :thumbs up: i bought mine during sale at Robinson.

you can use microfiber cloth to wipe glass / mirror :thumbs up: i bought mine during sale at Robinson.

cool! i must get one then... cannot stand to see the stain marks on the mirror :unsure:

i have to say that i am liking Fernvale more and more! :P

Today went to Anchorvale swimming complex for a morning swim. Its like literally 5 mins away by car! Had Macs there as well. Very convenient for us to exercise. :D

Fernvale neighbourhood relatively quiet and this week a few days got wind blow directly into my house :P

Had Jerry's already and the food is definitely not bad for the price, but their service sucks :bangwall:

Will explore the rest of jalan kayu soon!

great to c u enjoying sengkang! haha... :D

if u r driving, nearby estates like serangoon garden also hv tons of good food too! u will need ur exercise.

if u r driving, nearby estates like serangoon garden also hv tons of good food too! u will need ur exercise.

garden parking disaster wor... **** hard to find parking lot..

i have to say that i am liking Fernvale more and more! :P

Today went to Anchorvale swimming complex for a morning swim. Its like literally 5 mins away by car! Had Macs there as well. Very convenient for us to exercise. :D

Fernvale neighbourhood relatively quiet and this week a few days got wind blow directly into my house :P

Had Jerry's already and the food is definitely not bad for the price, but their service sucks :bangwall:

Will explore the rest of jalan kayu soon!

wow, that's great. We too have been having breakfast/lunch at the indian restaurant near the kayu carpark on way to fernvale. Very good food there, imo, better than the "original" one nearer the old folks home

Yup, my parents stay in serangoon gardens so its like 10- 15 mins to my parents house.

garden parking disaster wor... **** hard to find parking lot..

i park in front of my parents' house and walk out. haahahha..

When the shopping centre re opens in gardens, it s going to be madness~ :o

Any idea when Fernvale point would be built?

i park in front of my parents' house and walk out. haahahha..

When the shopping centre re opens in gardens, it s going to be madness~ :o

Any idea when Fernvale point would be built? :D

Gd lei next time I can't find a lot, I go there park can anot? :D

fernvale going to hav a shopping centre?

Gd lei next time I can't find a lot, I go there park can anot? :D

fernvale going to hav a shopping centre?

Hahahah. exclusively for me ;)

Apparently leh, the fernvale point now is an interim place.

Supposed to have a Fernvale point at the empty plot of land in front of the LRT