Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

15may

wow, seems that you are very active in alot of forums!

you know, before we reno, hubby has been asking me to get ID, but I refused to pay more since I more or less already know what I wanted. So when we did the house hopping last month, my hubby was really wow and woo over yr place. Then after returning home, kept on saying if only .. if only ... so to convince him, I said I will go ask 15may how much she spent to reno her place. Mind telling me how much?

Hey Hey! where got active in alot of forums? just renotalk now mah! :D

Tell your hubby thank you for the compliment! your house also very nice mah! i love your kitchen!

My total reno cost 27k. not as cheap as contractor but i find it ok la since id managed everything for us.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wow that's very near... next time jia lat... it might take more time to reach le...

Totally agree! previously i used to worry and thot that the travelling time is so long but now find it ok cos can sleep on the train! :D

Tell your hubby thank you for the compliment! your house also very nice mah! i love your kitchen!

My total reno cost 27k. not as cheap as contractor but i find it ok la since id managed everything for us.

wah!! that's quite cheap liao leh...

wah!! that's quite cheap liao leh...

it s not the cheapest quote i got and not the most expensive one ;) but the chemistry is not bad so decided to go with her.

Luckily she never disappoint!

the stupid bird is squawking again!!! :bangwall:

i have one major complaint about the FV!!!

As you know, it rained today, when i was walking home via the traffic light road, the road beside the green field was FLOODED! until my shoes were totally soaked!!

The drains were overflowing! who can we complain to?

As you know, it rained today, when i was walking home via the traffic light road, the road beside the green field was FLOODED! until my shoes were totally soaked!!

i think everywhere also the same.... be glad its not like orchard can le.. :D

ya, it's lucky that our reno are generally smooth going. Quite scary when I read of those terror IDs and contractors who fail to deliver. Money lost aside, I can imagine the owner's anguish - new house supposed to feel happy, yet marred by these people! Really no ethics!

not just that. I find that the way the flats are built, the shelter = no shelter. Regardless of how I try to siam the rain while walking in the void deck area, I still get wet, and needless to say, shoes too.

and how about a sheltered walkway from the LRT to the flats. Rally for one with the election coming?

No leh, not raining also flooded. And it s like running water like tt.

Hmm maybe can try notifying out town council gua ...

All these flooding will harbour mosquitoes :furious:

Waaaa ... is this the 6ft one?

I was pondering to buy a 5ft xmas tree or a minature one due to budget & space constrain.

If we see this in real I think my pocket's gonna burn :D

Waaaa ... is this the 6ft one?

I was pondering to buy a 5ft xmas tree or a minature one due to budget & space constrain.

If we see this in real I think my pocket's gonna burn :D

I think this s the 6 ft one.bought it last year.

See wat in real?