Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

I'm interested in system 3 inverter.

Pls send quotation for mitsubishi-electric(MXY28) and Panasonice(CU3S) to anok@ymail.com

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Is the group buy still on?

I am interested to buy ME Inverter System 4 (3 x 9000 btu + 1 x 22000 btu). Would like to receive a detail quotation for :

i) the system

ii) all upgraded material (insulation, pipings)

iii) installation

4d.striker@gmail.com

Please PM me the info. Thinking of installing a system 3 non-invertor, looking at Panasonic, Toshiba or Mitsubishi. My bro's flat might need it as well.

Thanks forceguy. I am one of those who recieved a quote from the group buy. I don't think Aron the sales guy is treating this as a group buy anymore rather he had extended the offer to all who ask him to quote using this forum or forceguy as a contact. I had checked out and compared prices for the Panasonic n Mit starmex (all syst 3 inverter) with outlets offering the same model at IMM. Prices are generally cheaper by about $100. Not much I guess. But their service is not bad. The installation guy will turn up on time to check out the layout of your house before Aron gives you a final quote inclusive of piping and installation. I had signed up with them but yet to install as my reno had yet to start. My ID guy told me it was a good price and Aron did not insist on any deposit so my gut feel told me this company not bad. The name of this company does not start or end with Best n I did not c any bad feedback on this forum. Their showroom I think is at Eunos. They only open during office hours so I didn't go down I just confirm the order over the phone and through email. Will feedback more about this when I install the aircon. I am getting the Panasonic as it looks much better than Starmex which I am using in my current house. Starmex is ugly but function well.

Thanks forceguy. I am one of those who recieved a quote from the group buy. I don't think Aron the sales guy is treating this as a group buy anymore rather he had extended the offer to all who ask him to quote using this forum or forceguy as a contact. I had checked out and compared prices for the Panasonic n Mit starmex (all syst 3 inverter) with outlets offering the same model at IMM. Prices are generally cheaper by about $100. Not much I guess. But their service is not bad. The installation guy will turn up on time to check out the layout of your house before Aron gives you a final quote inclusive of piping and installation. I had signed up with them but yet to install as my reno had yet to start. My ID guy told me it was a good price and Aron did not insist on any deposit so my gut feel told me this company not bad. The name of this company does not start or end with Best n I did not c any bad feedback on this forum. Their showroom I think is at Eunos. They only open during office hours so I didn't go down I just confirm the order over the phone and through email. Will feedback more about this when I install the aircon. I am getting the Panasonic as it looks much better than Starmex which I am using in my current house. Starmex is ugly but function well.

Trust me, this Aron guy is a honest guy and he will give proper advice as to how many air con is needed in your property with your floorplan. The techincian is Sam, another honest chap who gives sound advice with regard to how piping is run in your property and the thickness of the piping recommended.

And yes, they are located in Eunos. They are good not only for the price but the professional advice rendered.

Regards.

hi, i'm looking to buy system 3, can u pm me the price list? i'm looking for the most value for money and electric saving.

Thanks very much!

Installation around Sept 2010.

cheers.