Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Great to hear that. Aron has called me to say thank you for recommending customer to him, I have told him he deserve the sales as he is providing us with good customer service & pricing.

Hi forcesguy,

Can I have the contact as well please. Am looking for a Diakin invertor system 3 or 4 for my new place. 4 ticks.

Thanks

eteo

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Guys,

can anyone PM me the contact as well?

thinking of getting the mitubishi starmex inverter... system 3

Hi, All,

Could you please kindly forward me Aaron's contact as well? many thanks.

Hi, All,

Could you please kindly forward me Aaron's contact as well? many thanks.

Hey guys, can I have the contact as well? Thanks. My aircon just died and I need a replacement fast. Cant redo the trunking since mine's mostly hidden and I cant dismantle all my inbuilt wardrobes and study table...ARGHHHHHH

hi forceguy,

can PM me his contact too ? looking for system 3 inverter or non-inverter.. need to re-do piping as well concealed in false ceiling.

thanks,

mike08

hi forceguy,

can PM me his contact too ? looking for system 3 inverter or non-inverter.. need to re-do piping as well concealed in false ceiling.

thanks,

mike08

I find that his prices aren't that much cheaper tho...I signed up with Hong Tar instead.

I find that his prices aren't that much cheaper tho...I signed up with Hong Tar instead.

Hi there Maeryn, mind pm-ing me wat Hong Tar quoted u? I'm finalising my aircon purchase this weekend and its a toss up btwn Hong Tar and Aron. ;)

i had just confirm Aron's company to install my air-con. My personal opinion is that he is responsive and I am impressive with his onsite installer/surveryor Sam. Sam was very detailed in explaining to us what can or cannot be done and ensure that he checks everything by climbing up and down to check that the trunking/piping can be run through the false ceiling etc. Also, the rates quote are reasonable compared to another air-con company i got.

just to share

i had just confirm Aron's company to install my air-con. My personal opinion is that he is responsive and I am impressive with his onsite installer/surveryor Sam. Sam was very detailed in explaining to us what can or cannot be done and ensure that he checks everything by climbing up and down to check that the trunking/piping can be run through the false ceiling etc. Also, the rates quote are reasonable compared to another air-con company i got.

just to share

Hi fanjuojun,

Can you kindly pm me Aron's contact? I'm interested in a System 2 A/C, Mitsubishi, Daikin or Panasonic. May I know which brand you chose?

Thanks.

Hi fanjuojun,

Can you kindly pm me Aron's contact? I'm interested in a System 2 A/C, Mitsubishi, Daikin or Panasonic. May I know which brand you chose?

Thanks.

Had PM you his contact. I got 2 system 1 and 1 system 2 from him. Chose mitsubishi

Hi there Maeryn, mind pm-ing me wat Hong Tar quoted u? I'm finalising my aircon purchase this weekend and its a toss up btwn Hong Tar and Aron. ;)

Just got my aircon installed. Hong Tar's installation works are pretty good IMO. They dismantled all the old trunking and patched up the holes nicely. The 2 guys spent 11 hours on my installation.

All the inverter quotations come with the 0.5" insulation so keep that in mind when you are comparing quotes.

How much does it cost to buy a Mit Inverter System 4 with full installation. There is nothing at the moment. The installers will need to install the bracket, the isolator, the trunking, etc...