Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

How much does it cost to buy a Mit Inverter System 4 with full installation. There is nothing at the moment. The installers will need to install the bracket, the isolator, the trunking, etc...

Should be ~ S$4K with 0.5" insulation + stainless steel bracket

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Pls PM me the contact too.

Btw I just bought a 1152 sf old condo which have 2 indoor units in the living hall, can anyone advise whether is it necessary to install 2 indoor units in the living hall if i were to replace all the air-con? I'm thinking whether should i just install air-con in the bedroom since we seldom use the air-con in living hall.

Pls PM me the contact too.

Btw I just bought a 1152 sf old condo which have 2 indoor units in the living hall, can anyone advise whether is it necessary to install 2 indoor units in the living hall if i were to replace all the air-con? I'm thinking whether should i just install air-con in the bedroom since we seldom use the air-con in living hall.

Hello,

I am thinking of doing that too...i just bought a 946sft condo and there are two air-con in the living room, 1 for the dinning and 1 at the living.... its a relatively small area and i am thinking of just changing to one aircon, but my condo mgt didnt allow us to do that! MUST be two new air-cons replacement at tthe same area!!!! arrgh....

Hi, my aircon died on me too. need the contacts urgently. thanks to PM me on email me the contacts at janet_ngtt@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Can I also join in to get a quote for system 2 Panasonic inverter and non-inverter? Wanna compare the price before I decide which to get. Installation probably Oct/Nov 2010.

My email at heldrac@hotmail.com

Thank you :)

.

Edited by DonnyTan