Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Hi all,

Just like all of you who are reading this, I had asked for Aron's contacts and Sam came to my unit within 2 hours to do a assessment. Well, the response service is very commendable. Sam is very patient in explaining and very experienced.

I have also asked for two more quotations from another 2 companies at the same time for comparisons. I had chose the Panasonic Sys 3 Non- Inverter. The quotes had included partial concealment of the pipings and thats where the real difference is. Aron- $3300, Company A - $2800, Company B - $2600.

Needless to say, I definitely went for company B. Insulation materials used are all the same. Just my two cents worth and no offence to anyone here. Do check some quotes and do a comparison.

ermmm, i oso take the panasonic sys 3 non invertor... after i upgrade the insulation to 1/2" thick, the cost is below 2k. so lets say the cost is 2k, does it mean they charge you 1300 for doing the concealment of the pipings ? i m not rich. being human, it is our nature to get the best at the cheapest price but sometime, we may sway sway ended up with more problems. aron have to maintain their services and level of standard cos they knw we are yakking abt them in renotalk. he wun be so stupid to shoot himself in the feet and spoil their reputation here right ? aircon, insulation materials all plus minus the same, most impt is the skill, attitude of installer and after sales services. dats my 1 cent opinion. dun shoot .. :sport-smiley-018:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Aron's price is slightly cheaper than other shops which I have scouted. But with their new promotions at Jurong East Interchange, I signed up for a Pana sys3 non-inv on the spot.

Just hope the actual installation and follow-up will be as good and reliable as the reviews :)

Just to clarify, $300 ntuc vouchers are for sys3 Invertor only. $100 ntuc vouchers are for non-inv. Still a good deal :)

Aron's price is slightly cheaper than other shops which I have scouted. But with their new promotions at Jurong East Interchange, I signed up for a Pana sys3 non-inv on the spot.

Just hope the actual installation and follow-up will be as good and reliable as the reviews :)

Just to clarify, $300 ntuc vouchers are for sys3 Invertor only. $100 ntuc vouchers are for non-inv. Still a good deal :)

Yeah I agree.

Is even cheaper than the usual price Aron quoted... Think this fair ends tml.

Pls hurry if u r interested.

ermmm, i oso take the panasonic sys 3 non invertor... after i upgrade the insulation to 1/2" thick, the cost is below 2k. so lets say the cost is 2k, does it mean they charge you 1300 for doing the concealment of the pipings ? i m not rich. being human, it is our nature to get the best at the cheapest price but sometime, we may sway sway ended up with more problems. aron have to maintain their services and level of standard cos they knw we are yakking abt them in renotalk. he wun be so stupid to shoot himself in the feet and spoil their reputation here right ? aircon, insulation materials all plus minus the same, most impt is the skill, attitude of installer and after sales services. dats my 1 cent opinion. dun shoot .. :sport-smiley-018:

Well, I do believe Aron's service standards are good although I did not engage them. The cost to conceal 3 pipings is about $600 and to patch up 5 ceiling holes is about $400+ so its a total of $1000 more. I do not know if this is ex but I guess they do not really earn from this. My other contractor quoted me conceal 2 pipings and patching up of all the holes at $600, so I went for them instead.

Hi guys,

I just bought a set of aircon from GC.. got quite a good offer from this guy (which is my hubby's friend)

Very good service plus very detailed explanation from this guy..

Came in here to share with you guys..those that are interested in getting a quotation from GC feel free to pm me for details..

Not very good to post this guy contact here as i dun have his permission at the moment.

Workmanship from GC was indeed good compared to some others..

Good stuff are worth to share around.

Cya around

Hi guys,

I just bought a set of aircon from GC.. got quite a good offer from this guy (which is my hubby's friend)

Very good service plus very detailed explanation from this guy..

Came in here to share with you guys..those that are interested in getting a quotation from GC feel free to pm me for details..

Not very good to post this guy contact here as i dun have his permission at the moment.

Workmanship from GC was indeed good compared to some others..

Good stuff are worth to share around.

Cya around

Hi IceMocha,

Could you share your quote with us if possible?

Thanks!:)

Hi IceMocha,

Could you share your quote with us if possible?

Thanks!:)

Panasonic Inverter Sys 3 -- $2869

bracket ---------------------- $150

1/2 inch armaflex class 1 --- FOC

$300 NTUC voucher --------- FOC

Discount ---------------------- $150

Optional 1+4 years extended warranty $399

Servicing Contract 2 yr 5 times sys 3--$350

This is my quote from the salesman =)