Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi guys,

I just bought a set of aircon from GC.. got quite a good offer from this guy (which is my hubby's friend)

Very good service plus very detailed explanation from this guy..

Came in here to share with you guys..those that are interested in getting a quotation from GC feel free to pm me for details..

Not very good to post this guy contact here as i dun have his permission at the moment.

Workmanship from GC was indeed good compared to some others..

Good stuff are worth to share around.

Cya around

Hi IceMocha, pl can you PM me your GC contacts to. Appreciate it.

Hi,

Is the group buy still in ???

I am interested to buy Sys 4 Inverter Air Con for my 3 bedroom plus 1 living room.

Interested in 4 ticks only and at least total 18,000 BTU!

Can help help! Looking for the lowest possibleee price and will be moving in by 10 October 2010. So hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks!

eldric_ds@hotmail.com

Hi guys,

I just bought a set of aircon from GC.. got quite a good offer from this guy (which is my hubby's friend)

Came in here to share with you guys..those that are interested in getting a quotation from GC feel free to pm me for details..

Not very good to post this guy contact here as i dun have his permission at the moment.

Cya around

Hi Ice Mocha,

Can share with me your contact too? eldric_ds@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Hi all, doing aron another favour for the benefit for brother/sister who are looking for air-con. He has just sms me that he is running a promotion for people who are moving to RIVER VISTA @ KALLANG (Bendemeer Road). He mentioned in the sms there is a special price for the LG inverter system & he said those flat there due to the window size, LG is only one of the few inverter system that can fit through the window to the air-con ledge.

Haha, I am wondering who design these flat,never consider the air-con compressor size. :lol:

Those keen can PM me for the details & aron's contact.

Hi,

Can PM me the details and aron's contact, trickim@hotmail.com .

Thanks

Hello - pls can you email me Aron's details? I am looking for a 4 inverter system. fursze@yahoo.com

Thanks very much! A bit urgent as I just realised that my contractor needs the aircons in 2 weeks! i had initially thought it was end of the month.

hi, Hi, can I have the contact for Aron too? need to install a system 3 non-invertor aircon pretty soon. thanks.

Sorry to divert a little here.

Does anyone know where to buy the sheet that can be use to sound proof or reduce the noise that echo from the box-up containing the pipings of aircon?

Because the gas running sound is quite loud & hissing sound always emits out from the box-up panel casing.

Hope some expert here able to help.

TIA

Hi guys,

Cya around

Hi IceMocha,

can you share with me your contact number. Thank you

alexfonda@gmail.com

Hi all, doing aron another favour for the benefit for brother/sister who are looking for air-con. He has just sms me that he is running a promotion for people who are moving to RIVER VISTA @ KALLANG (Bendemeer Road). He mentioned in the sms there is a special price for the LG inverter system & he said those flat there due to the window size, LG is only one of the few inverter system that can fit through the window to the air-con ledge.

Haha, I am wondering who design these flat,never consider the air-con compressor size. :lol:

Those keen can PM me for the details & aron's contact.

Hi forcesguy,

can email me Aron contact number. Thank you

alexfonda@gmail.com

Hi guys,

Came in here to share with you guys..those that are interested

getting a quotation from GC feel free to pm me for details..

Cya around

Hi, which branch? Can pm me the contact details?