Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Hi guys,

I just bought a set of aircon from GC.. got quite a good offer from this guy (which is my hubby's friend)

Very good service plus very detailed explanation from this guy..

Came in here to share with you guys..those that are interested in getting a quotation from GC feel free to pm me for details..

Not very good to post this guy contact here as i dun have his permission at the moment.

Workmanship from GC was indeed good compared to some others..

Good stuff are worth to share around.

Cya around

Hi IceMocha,

Which branch? can PM me the contact?

jameshongth@yahoo.com.sg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I have just got my air-cons service by aron's company yesterday & heard from him that many have benefit from the jurong east roadshow.

Hi Forceguy,

Please email me Mr. Aron's contact at bcchua138@yahoo.com.sg

Many thanks !

Hi guys,

I just bought a set of aircon from GC.. got quite a good offer from this guy (which is my hubby's friend)

Very good service plus very detailed explanation from this guy..

Came in here to share with you guys..those that are interested in getting a quotation from GC feel free to pm me for details..

Not very good to post this guy contact here as i dun have his permission at the moment.

Workmanship from GC was indeed good compared to some others..

Good stuff are worth to share around.

Cya around

Well after your recommendation i decided to take up Gain City for the aircon installation.

But quite disappointed coz the technicians are sub-cons & not very professsional or good in solving any problems that had occur. So now we still hv to bear with the loud gas whining sound & emulsion of gas running sound that is being echo into our masterbedroom everyday. The technician say will call us to provide a better solution but till now more than one month they never call.

Well after your recommendation i decided to take up Gain City for the aircon installation.

But quite disappointed coz the technicians are sub-cons & not very professsional or good in solving any problems that had occur. So now we still hv to bear with the loud gas whining sound & emulsion of gas running sound that is being echo into our masterbedroom everyday. The technician say will call us to provide a better solution but till now more than one month they never call.

I was told that GC has his own crew for aircon installation?

I was told that GC has his own crew for aircon installation?

No, they are sub-cons.

As the gas running sound got a weird sound (loud whining sound + gas emuslion sound) initially, we ask the technician to lengthen the outside insulation & pipings. Previously with Carrier air-con also got this weird sound so they lengthen the outside to solve the problems.

When Gain City technicians came, they keep saying for lengthening they don't hv money to earn. So when they lengthen also lengthen a bit & not like what Carrier technician done previously to totally solve the problems.

We are re-using exisiting pipings & previously our fan coil is 12,000 btu & the piping size is 4, but now for panasonic is 9,000 btu & piping size is 2. So the technician welded the exisiting piping 4 to panasonic 2. We are not told of this at the time of installation. But before we bought, we did mention to the sales person that our masterbedroom previously was 12,000 btu fan coil and if there is any problems if we re-use piping, the sales person say no.

According to Panasonic technician, they mention is due to wrong pipings use?

Now Gain City say if we want to change the pipings for the masterbedroom we must pay additional S$200. When we re-use existing pipings we are getting rebate of only S$50.

If at the point of installation they mention that the pipings needed to change for the masterbedroom, then on the spot we can do that and not get the rebate of S$50 & not ended needed to pay S$200?

We are not able to change all our existing pipings in our masterbedroom due to the fact that our pipings are covered with chemical foam injection to solve condensation problems. And we also ask Gain City technician if they can guarantee if after changing to the correct pipings there won't be any sweating problems & they say the cannot guarantee that.

Edited by whitefantasy

You should have considered to engage aron initially. According to aron, he only assigned his in-house teams to do the installation for reno talk customer.

Now is too late to say that & beside that we needed instalment plans for our aircon purchase.

Btw do you know if Aron know how to solve our problems? Can you help to check with him?

Thanks!

Can anyone please PM me Aron's contact as well, thanks in advance!

Hi Can Pm me Aron's contact also? Need to install for new house.

Quantong@yahoo.com

Edited by Berg

I have spoken to aron, he said can send his head of installer to check for you, no inspection cost. I will PM you his number and pls mention your are refer by forcesguy and your nick "whitefantasy". I cannot gurantee but hope they can solve the issue for you. :)

Thanks for your help, greatly appreciate it.

Will get in touch with him soon.

Seem like Aron is a nice guy too! No inspection cost :rolleyes:

Thanks for your help, greatly appreciate it.

Will get in touch with him soon.

Seem like Aron is a nice guy too! No inspection cost :rolleyes:

Hi, can I have Aron contact please as I'm looking for air-con which going to renovate soon.

Thnx dear

Hi, can I have Aron contact please as I'm looking for air-con which going to renovate soon.

Thnx dear

Hi, any1can provide the contact for Aron too? We're preparing for our house coming soon. Also hope can grab a good deal @ GC SALES EXPO tonight.. :notti: