Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear bros/sis, I have been busy with work recently. Those who need aron's contact can e-mail your requirements to aronputt@gmail.com. Make sure you mention that you are refer by forcesguy from renotalk forum to get the "special treatment". :D

Hi forcesguy,

can PM me aron contact number? Looking for a system 4 inverter. I will like to talk to him directly. Thank You! :)

Helo there, I'm urgently looking for an air cond too, can you give me his contact number?

Thanks!!

Dear bros/sis, I have been busy with work recently. Those who need aron's contact can e-mail your requirements to aronputt@gmail.com. Make sure you mention that you are refer by forcesguy from renotalk forum to get the "special treatment". :D

Just to share how I feel about Aron's service. His willingness to understand my requirement and patience to answer to all my queries has prompted me to go with them. His installation team lead by Ah boon will carry out the first installation at my humble dairy farm condo today. I'll post additional comments once the installation is completed. Cheers!

Rgds, -

I personally feel that aron is a person with a proper system in his work. His respond is prompt, able to understand my requirements & give constructive advices. I have arranged an site inspection for his site supervisor to meet up with me later. Hope everything go well for me. :P

Hi,

Aron was very prompt at replying my email enquiry, but I noticed that the NTUC pricing was cheaper, as I'm looking for Panasonic System Inverter 3, at $2499 and Aaron quoted $2950. The only different is CU3S27MKZ (new) -- quoted by Aron and CU3S27KKZ -- listed on NTUC, can anyone shared what's the difference.

Also, currently I'm thinking of selling off the existing unit of system 1 inverter daikin at $350, anyone interested? As it's too much hassle to install a System 2 and have 2 compressor since HDB only allowed me to have 1 compressor...

PM me if your keen to find out more or drop me an email - nellieyeoh@gmail.com

Hi,

Aron was very prompt at replying my email enquiry, but I noticed that the NTUC pricing was cheaper, as I'm looking for Panasonic System Inverter 3, at $2499 and Aaron quoted $2950. The only different is CU3S27MKZ (new) -- quoted by Aron and CU3S27KKZ -- listed on NTUC, can anyone shared what's the difference.

Also, currently I'm thinking of selling off the existing unit of system 1 inverter daikin at $350, anyone interested? As it's too much hassle to install a System 2 and have 2 compressor since HDB only allowed me to have 1 compressor...

PM me if your keen to find out more or drop me an email - nellieyeoh@gmail.com

I heard CU3S27MKZ is the newer model & the compressor height is shorter than CU3S27KKZ. There is a price different between $2499 vs $2950 but to be fair to aron, make sure the quote is compare apple to apple. Like what is the materials used, got include stainless steel bracket etc.

Yesterday my meeting with aron's site supervisor Sam is a good one. He explained in details on how the trunking will be run, the location of the blowers. He also suggest me the right capacity and brands to get. Since my house can put 2 compressors, i most likely will go for a system 1 for my living room and a system 3 for my 3 bedrooms. Still waiting for aron's quote, I have no doubt about their professionalism and services but now hope the price is right. :rolleyes:

Hi,

I want to a quotation of system 3 and system 1 (inventer )

could you please let me know aron's contact number or

add my email in

mawg123@hotmail.com

I heard CU3S27MKZ is the newer model & the compressor height is shorter than CU3S27KKZ. There is a price different between $2499 vs $2950 but to be fair to aron, make sure the quote is compare apple to apple. Like what is the materials used, got include stainless steel bracket etc.

Yesterday my meeting with aron's site supervisor Sam is a good one. He explained in details on how the trunking will be run, the location of the blowers. He also suggest me the right capacity and brands to get. Since my house can put 2 compressors, i most likely will go for a system 1 for my living room and a system 3 for my 3 bedrooms. Still waiting for aron's quote, I have no doubt about their professionalism and services but now hope the price is right. :rolleyes:

Latest update:-

I have confirmed the order with aron. Just in time for the panasonic promotion, recieving total of $250 NTUC for the purchase of one set of inverter system 3 and one set of inverter system 1, price consider good as I also have compared the price with gain city & courts. Installation also do not need to wait very long, aron has fixed a date to do it for me this coming monday. I will update further after the installation.

Thank you forcesguy for his contact. :D