Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

I heard CU3S27MKZ is the newer model & the compressor height is shorter than CU3S27KKZ. There is a price different between $2499 vs $2950 but to be fair to aron, make sure the quote is compare apple to apple. Like what is the materials used, got include stainless steel bracket etc.

Yesterday my meeting with aron's site supervisor Sam is a good one. He explained in details on how the trunking will be run, the location of the blowers. He also suggest me the right capacity and brands to get. Since my house can put 2 compressors, i most likely will go for a system 1 for my living room and a system 3 for my 3 bedrooms. Still waiting for aron's quote, I have no doubt about their professionalism and services but now hope the price is right. :rolleyes:

Duplicate

Edited by Luckygo

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Anyone here have own the Mitsubishi electric starmex inverter single split for your living hall?

I have to plan for upgrade my living to be replace my old panasonic 2hp non-inverter unit.

I plan to buy MIT electric inverter MSY-GE24VA model

I just worry about the noisy for outside compressor.

In the specification didn't mention the dBA for outdoor.

Indoor have 30-49 dBA.

And outdoor quite big size to compare the other brand.

Thanks please advise me.

Aron and Sam are indeed very efficient and professional. Emailed him last night (3am) and received a call this morning (9am) to meet up at my new place for site survey. Greeted by Sam at the site with his professional assessment and advice. He even engaged my flooring contractor in a discussion on how the pipes/trunks will be run so to avoid misunderstanding/clash. As a new flat owner, this really put you at ease.

Less than 3 hrs after the survey, I received a quot from Aron. Must say it is a very reasonable package, but cant compare apples to oranges as previously I was looking at a different combination from GC. Got the $250 NTUC vouchers too!

Definitely looking forward to the actual installation work comes next week. Hope the good service and impression I got so far will continue till the end! =)

Thanks Forcesguy for this lobang!

Do check out others such as Coolserve for price comparison. One of the systems quoted by aron is priced slightly higher as compared to Coolserve.

Which model are you referring to? Mind sharing? Because the Panasonic system quoted by Coolserve is based on using the old compressor unit? At first I thought Aron charged me higher but realised the CU is different model and the old model is too big/tall for my use.

Forcesguy, can msg me aaron's contact, am looking to get 1..

heard mit starmex popular, but now panasonic got promo ... need his advise

I installed Panasonic aircon 3 months ago but the CU is noisy as compare to my previous brand Carrier.

The whining/humming sound will emits from the outside to my room, even in the morning or afternoon you can hear it & the sound level is extremely higher during the quiet night.

Today Aron's guys came down to my new place for aircon piping and trunking work. Was quite surprised to see only 2 person for the work, as normally a total removal/setup will require at least 3 man. They started at 10am but when I returned from work at around 7.30pm, they have yet to complete. In the end, we have to continue tomorrow as some drilling work is required. :(

Feeling disappointed, I called Aron immediately to tell him about the situation. Shall not comment further here, but hope he will deliver as promised by tomorrow. Stay tuned, I will give a review of their piping/trunking service after tomorrow completion (quality, professionalism, etc). Note that this sharing is solely BASED ON MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

hey guppybell, sorry to hear abt your bad experience. installation hiccup is terrible experience. I have also signed up with Aron recently. Installation of piping will commence on 20-Dec-10.

Maybe i should specifically request Sam to perform the work. Did Aron explained the hiccup?

Today Aron's guys came down to my new place for aircon piping and trunking work. Was quite surprised to see only 2 person for the work, as normally a total removal/setup will require at least 3 man. They started at 10am but when I returned from work at around 7.30pm, they have yet to complete. In the end, we have to continue tomorrow as some drilling work is required. :(

Feeling disappointed, I called Aron immediately to tell him about the situation. Shall not comment further here, but hope he will deliver as promised by tomorrow. Stay tuned, I will give a review of their piping/trunking service after tomorrow completion (quality, professionalism, etc). Note that this sharing is solely BASED ON MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

I am surprised to hear this cause my experience with aron was an excellent one. As I have mentioned earlier, Site supervisor sam has came to my place to do an evaluation, recommend the best way to run the trunking. Follow by a prompt follow up by aron and he has also given me a good special price.

On the actual day of installation, the installation team lead by ah boon arrived on time. Just to make sure, we gone through another round of discussion on how the trunking need to be run before they start the installation. Almost after an hour of installation, sam was at my place to ensure everything is in order. I was pleased because I felt that the whole installation job was well taken care off. Right after sam left the place, I also leave & back at around 5.30pm. At that time, the installers are testing the air-con. I am impressed because they only took about 7 hours to complete the whole installation. Ah boon walk around with me to check on the job done before he do a proper testing and handover with me. And this is not finish, on the next day, I even receive a call from aron, he asked me if the whole installation is a good one.

Overall, I gave them 2 thumbs up because right from the beginning till the completion of installation, I have not encountered any hipcup, instead, I have received more than what it should be. I strongly recommend to those who want to get a new air-con should contact aron.

As for guppybell, have sam or aron solve the issue for you? Hope everything went well for you. :P

i am going to request aron to put sam on site for my installation sessions for piping and the air con units. Luckygo u r lucky. Probably Sam didnt go onsite for guppybell's case.

Just took over my air con yesterday from Sam.

Overall, a pretty positive experience dealing with Aron, Sam and their team.

Personally I would recommend people to them cos their service is quite good, at least up till now.

Just took over my air con yesterday from Sam.

Overall, a pretty positive experience dealing with Aron, Sam and their team.

Personally I would recommend people to them cos their service is quite good, at least up till now.

Hi can you please PM me Sam / Aaron's contact as I need to do my aircon next week.

Hi all forumers & forcesguy, this is aron. Firstly, I will like to thank forcesguy for recommending my services. Next, I will like to thank the support from all the forumers, hope I have provided all my customer with a satisfying services.

Due to the over whelming respond from many of the forumers here, i have decided to provide a special service using forcesguy thread to answer your enquiries. Anyone who need assiatant related to air-con matters, please feel free to drop me a message here, PM me or send an email to aronputt@gmail.com

Rules

1) No reveal of pricing in this thread

2) This forumers' services are a no obligation services

3) Special price & special installation team will be given to all renotalk members

Thank you very much. :D

Hi Aron,

I call you on Mon, now still waiting for your reply on my enquiries.

Thank you.