Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

I bought my system 4 TOSHIBA air con from Aron too. I have installed the trunking already. Was fuss-free. They are going to install the fan coils this Thursday. Will update again!

keep us updated on the progress!! :dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Dear all, please kindly note that I will be away for reservist for the whole of next week (17/01 - 22/01). If you need to check on anything or follow up things with me, try to do it within this week.

However, anything urgent you still can send an sms or email to me. I will reply you as soon as I can.

:lol:

Hi Aron, I need urgently aircon inverter system 3 - Toshiba or Mitsubishi. 2 blowers upgrade to 12k BTU. Can email me your contact number? wamsk@yahoo.com.sg.

Thanks!

Hi Aron, I need urgently aircon inverter system 3 - Toshiba or Mitsubishi. 2 blowers upgrade to 12k BTU. Can email me your contact number? wamsk@yahoo.com.sg.

Thanks!

Thats makes two of us .. Aron, can you send me your contact details please? Thanks.

Maximus.

Thats makes two of us .. Aron, can you send me your contact details please? Thanks.

Maximus.

Hmm, I am thinking of getting a new aircon too.. and relay existing piping. I have email you Aron :)

Hi Aron I wanna replace my sys 2 wif a sys 3 inverter - looking at MIT elec. Emailed u 2 mths bk no reply. Cld u pls let me know the price thks

Hi Aron,

Need ur advise for my 5rm hdb unit,

sys 4 inverter, recommend brand model and price...

Need a bigger capacity unit for living room...

Hi Aron, Just to check if you are the guy who did my brother's (aka Supersimon) hse? He is currently out of Sing so thot of asking u instead. My hse is currently undergoing hacking... The tiles will only be put up after CNY. Can I book an appt with u to come to my hse around the last week of Feb for recommendations of a suitable unit or I shd contact u later? Thanks.

hi Aron, can you PM me the price for non inverter aircon (pls recommend a brand) system 3? i think would be abt 9BTU, 12 BTU and 18BTU. I don't need inverter as i don't on aircon often, maybe 1-2 times per month.

Hi Aron I'm looking at system 3 and to remove/trade in for the current system 4.May I know the best price?Email me at kamil@tokyo.com thanks :]

Hi,I'm interested to get a system 3. Do

not have any model/brand preference. As I seldom on the aircon, do I need a converter unit?. Pls pm me at trac511@yahoo.com.sg . Thanks alot.