Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Hi Aron,

Can you please quote me for a system 4 inverter system for my new 4room flat?

Do recommend us a brand and the fees involved in the installations.

TY.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Aron,

Can you recommend me a System 3 air con system for 3 bedrooms all costs inclusive? I have an existing window air con that needs to be dismantled as well.

Thank you.

Aron. Can sms me ur contact to 97957969

Gonna reno my em soon...

Tinking on inverter 3.. For 3 rooms above..

Oso seek ur advice how to cool living room below & isit feasible.

Hi Aron,

Pls send me quote for panasonic and fujitsu inverter system 3 for my 4-room flat. Do you have any promotion for them?

Also please recommend if you have cheaper inverter to consider. Thanks.

And I also want to trade in my existing old aircon system-3. Pls advise.

Can you please send to arteelay@gmail.com. Intend to install asap. Thanks.

Edited by akuaku

Hi Aron

Can you give me a quote for non inverter type of air con system 3 (If can, pls quote me with all the available brand)

As i rarely on air con, which type of air con, inverter or non inverter to use?

Thank you

Hi Aron,

Can you please email me the quotes for the various system 4 inverter brands (1 living room, 3 bedroom) and what is inclusive in the package? Seriously considering Fujitsu. my email is: headbiggie@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hi Aron,

Could you kindly quote me the price for Mit Inverter MXY-3A28VA plus 3 x MSY-GE10VA plus stainless steel bracket. No need for dismantling of old aircon. I am looking at installing the aircon in 2 weeks time. Kindly please indicate the specs of the copper pipe and insulation materials. Thanks.

Regards

Hi Aron,

Can you please quote me the various brands for a non-inverter for my living room and a non-inverter for my Master bedroom inclusive of installation, stainless steel bracket, trunking & 5 years warranty? Kindly please indicate the specs of the copper pipe and insulation materials. My email is fadlisaat@gmail.com . Thank you.

Hi Aron,

I renovating my new place next month at sengkang (new bto 4rm flat) , intend to get air - con for the mbr and 2 other rooms. wat will u recommend ? will prefer inverter though.. kindly pm me pls .. thank ya

I would like to share my experience with Aron and his colleagues here with all renotalk members.

I signed up a package with Aron during his recent roadshow for my new house and met up with Sam to go through how the piping/trunking will be like for my installation.

First impression with Sam was that he is patient and willing to explain things clearly to us. (We kept asking for different ways to run the piping as we were worried that it'll make our place look messy if its running all over the place and he was accommodating to check and give us his advice..) When we met Aron at his office, he was also rather welcoming and frank with his advice. On the very same day, we also confirmed a date for his team to go to our new place for the 1st trip - the laying of piping.

Ah Boon and another uncle was the installer for us. I guess their schedules were very packed as they arrived much later than our appointment time. However, once Ah Boon arrived, he did not delay any further and got into action very quickly. Ah Boon was fast in the way he worked and although he looked fairly young, we could tell he was quite experienced. Instead of taking almost the whole day to complete, he took only 4-5 hours to do so (as we had expected him to take 6-7 hours).

However, as there were some changes along the way (I shall not disclose much of what happened), we needed Ah Boon to redo a portion of the piping for us. Aron was prompt with the arrangements and definitely very helpful. Sam had to even make an extra trip to our place for another site visit.. With the help and efficiency of the team, Ah Boon was scheduled for a 2nd trip to help amend part of the layout for us, and at no further costs. As he was rushing down from another venue, Aron very quickly arranged for another team to come over to start work first without further delaying our time. In the end we had a team of 5 workers down at our place and within an hour, all was done. :yeah:

Our experience with Aron, Sam and Ah Boon (plus the few other workers) has overall been good so far. I am confident that they will do a good job for us when its time for the installation of our airconditioning units.

TO ARON & TEAM: We would like to take this opportunity to say Thank You. Believe you should know who we are… :P

Meanwhile, our renovation works have now begun and we look forward to the completion. Till then……

Cheers~!

Edited by star888

Hi Aron

I am looking at installing a system 3 non inverter air con unit for my living and 2 bedroom. Can you email the prices for Mitsubishi, Dakin, Panasonic and Toshiba.

tianjunng@yahoo.com.sg