Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Dear Aron,

Please quote me Mishubishi and Daikin brand ( invertor )

Just need to cool the 3 bedroom.

Please email to chinpoong@yahoo.com.sg

Thx

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, Im too looking for System 4 Brand : Mitsubishi Electric ,Model : MXY-4A28VA / 3 X MSY-GE10VA / MSY-GE26VA for my living room + 3 bedroom. Any good lobang? Please pm me. thanks

hi aron,

I am looking at getting a System 3 non-inverter. Brands would be Sanyo, Panasonic and Mitsubishi..

possible for you to recommend the pros n cons of each?

Would be good if you could include the quotations for the models (include installations n materials) based on the brands above in your email reply to me please..

I will call you thereafter to discuss further..Mine is a resale flat

Thanks!!

Joey

Hi,

Can you quote me the price for System 3 (inverter) and System 4 (inverter) plus installation and warranty.

Do you take trade in for System 4 Fujitsu (i think around 7-8 year old)?

If possible, please include Daikin in the quotation.

Thanks.

Hi Aron,

Wish to thank you and your team ( Ah Di and Ah Long as well as the indian worker whose name i didnt catch)

They were fast, they started at 1.30 and ended at 5. I saw them measuring and balancing the tubes and casing and made sure that it was straight.. just that the air con installed was abit slanted. HAHA.. or issit my beam is slanted?

I really want to thank them for their patience as my father in law was home and was creating abit of trouble by constantly disturbing them and adding abit of work on their part by asking them to change the layout..this and that.. hai.. old folks.. what to do.

Anyway, they did their best to minimize the dust and dirt and even helped me to clean up at the end of the day and entertain my father in law abit.

Your team might be young but they seem quite experienced. Also thanks for your recommandation, my hubby is extremely happy about the aircon and pleased about your service.

But only thing is, lol.. i think maybe coz its friday and i asked for the installation so last minute, your guys might have missed out the removal of the old aircon. hahaha.. but small matter.

Thanks for accomodating me on such short notice!! your company is the best! keep it up. will definately get you to do my cousin's house when she moves in.

Hi Aon,

I'm looking for a System 4 for 3 bedrooms + 1 Hall (HDB 5rm flat). Appreciate if you could advise on some suitable models and their pricing (aircon, installation, etc etc)

Thanks!

Jerome

Hi, I am looking for a Mitsubishi system 4 for the living/dining + 3 bedroom and a mitsubishi system 1 inverter for a tiny room that runs 24hr. I will need conceal piping installation as mine is a resale condo. Kindly pm me your price list. Thanks