Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Hi Aron,

Im either looking for

1) system 4 (non-inverter) OR

2) 1 system 3 (non-inverter) and 1 single split (non-inverter)

Moving in soon to a new 90sqm 4rm BTO HDB flat. Aircon ledge area 2 sqm (Not too sure if the aircon ledge area is big enough to hold 2 compressor in the event i decide to opt for option 2)

My living style...Not heavy user but wanted to make sure when there is a need, the option is there.

Could you PM me your recommendation and the price as well? Thanks.

Edited by ykeng

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Aron,

I am moving into my flat in april and need a quotation for

1) System 2 or 3 (Non- Inverter Aircon)

2) Removal of old aircon unit

Could you PM me your recommendation and the price as well?

Thanks!

I staying in inter-terrace, like to install mitsubishi or panansonic inverter, 1 to 3unit for 3 bedroom,1 to1 for master bedroom,1 to 2 for living and dining.pls sent me a quote.Thks.

Hi Aron,

I am looking at getting a System 3 non-inverter. would appreciate you can recommend which brand i should get.

Would be good if you could include the quotations for the models (include installations n materials) based on your recommendation thanks...

William

Hi Aron,

I am looking at getting a System 3 non-inverter. would appreciate you can recommend which brand i should get.

Would be good if you could include the quotations for the models (include installations n materials) based on your recommendation thanks...

William

Hi Aaron,

I am also looking for system-3 non inverter as well...thanks.

Just Pmed you.

aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

Hi Aron, im keen to purchase mitsubishi system 3. Can I have your number please.

I have just PMed you.

** I will be on reservist from 6th april - 21 april. If anything, I will still be contactable on my mobile or you can drop me a sms/email.**

Bros, how does LG compare to Starmex? All I know is there is a huge price difference.

Hi there,

My new place currently has a StarMex System 2 and a Standalone Mr Slim (both non-inverter) inherited from my previous owner.

After the renovation, I will need 2 more units of aircon for a 2nd bedroom and the kitchen.

Will someone advises me on whether should i get just a new System 2 Inverter only OR remove the standalone Mr Slim and buy a new System 3 for the 2 new locations and also include the current MBR served by the Mr Slim unit.

I am more keen to change my MBR to inverter as i do spend quite a bit of time in the room over weekends, inverter aircons should help me save in the long run?

Are there any special considerations i need to take to maintain the aircon unit for the kitchen?

Any advices are greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advanced!

SL

hi aron,

is it possible that you can quote me a daikin system 3 non invertor?

how does a daikin brand compare to mitsubishi starmex?

LG is korean brand with latest health plus model actually quite good. Starmex is japanese brand with the easy clean feature, proven to be reliable all this while.

** I will be on reservist from 6th april - 21 april. If anything, I will still be contactable on my mobile or you can drop me a sms/email.**

Thanks, but I heard that Starmex is made in Thailand. is LG made in Korea? if that's the case, I would think LG is more worth it.

Hi Aron,

Mine's a old flat with the amp limit but i just need to cool 2 rooms (MBR + Room).

Calculated the BTU to be (9000 + 5000)

I figured either Toshiba or Daikin Multi-split inverter with the newer fancy coolant thingy (r410a) would be good.

Appreciate if you can quote me System 2 Toshiba and Daikin with the above requirements (+bracket and upsize piping).

Any full warranty extension?