Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Hi,

Need quote on Inverter System 3 with 4 ticks for 3 room HDB.

Master Bedroom - 14.4M²

Common Bedroom - 13.5M²

Living Hall - 19.5M²

Can please recommend a suitable system 3? Preferable Daikin or Mitsubishi.

Thank you.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

I need a quote on Inverter System 1 unit with 4 ticks for my living room hall.

It is about 150sqft.

Any recommendations? No preference in brand. Which brand is cheaper?

Some queries on aircon installation materials.

What's the difference of gas pipe gauge 22 & 23? And for the drainage pipe is it necessary to use 16mm instead of 13mm?

Armaflex Class O or 1 better? And for thickness 1/2" is it sufficient to prevent sweating or condensation?

Hi,

We are now looking for a Mitsubishi StarMex system 4 inverter aircon for our 4rm HDB flat. May we know following?

1. Costs (air con units, dismantle and disposal of current aircon, installation, warrenty for 5 years etc)

2. Specifications (BTU, energy efficiency, cooling power etc)

3. Who is installing (e.g. Gain City)

Is this 4 ticks for energy efficiency?

Thanks!

Hi Aron,

I'm looking to replace my aging Toshiba non-inverter system 3 (HDB, bedrooms only).

Can you please pass me your contact details and recommend a make/model that is easy to self-service?

I need something that will allow easy access and removal of the cross flow fan blade. The main/IR PCB, fan motor and rear housing should also be easy to disassmeble/replace for the fan coil to be fully exposed.

Hi Aron,

My house is a new 4-rm HDB BTO flat (92 sqm). I am looking to install aircon for all 3 bedrooms as well as the living room. I will be having an open concept kitchen.

Kindly advise whether a system 4 (1 compressor) or a system 3 + single unit (2 compressors) is better. May I request for quotes for both inverter and non-inverter? Brand-wise, I have no preference, your recommendation is appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

hi aron,

im looking for aircon for my new 4rm flat. will be having an open concept kitchen so would appreciate if u could share ur views if i shuld get system3 + 1 or just system4. pls quote mi for inverter n non-inverter. do u do site quotation?

look forward to hear frm u

Just PMed you.

aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

Hi Aron, i'm interested to install a system 4 inverter aircon for my 4 rm.new flat.

What is the promotion for system 4 aircon?. Can i have diff prices like panasonic, mitsubishi,daikin and some other jap brands with a minimum of 3ticks?

does yr price includes all the installation works and parts as well?

Lastly, my flat shld be coming end of the yr to early 2012. do u still entertain?

thanks!

Aaron,

Would like to hear your views on the brands of different air con, which would you recommend for a system 2/3 in terms of their performance and durability.

I thinking of getting 3 x System 2 for my new place.