Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Hi folks,

For those of you whom had signed up with Aron, have you guys encountered any problems with your aircon unit so far?

I bought 2 system 1 and 1 system 2 Mitsubishi Inverter with them in Jun 2010and also signed up a one year servicing contract. In June 11, right after the 1 year warranty lapsed, the aircon unit which I used every night, began to experiience water dripping. I called up Aron's company and was told that the unit must be dirty and needs servicing. True enough, after they cleaned my unit, I did not experienc it again. However, today, exactly 3 months after their last cleaning, the unit is experiencing water dripping again!!! Imagin how frustrating it is with the water dripping on the floor and you cannot do anything abt it.

Separately, just a month back, the unit I installed in my study room which was sparingly used, could not be switched on. Again, I called Aron company and a technician was sent down. Root cause? The wire inside the cable connecting to the power socket had MELTED!!!! That was the first time I heard something like that especially for a one year old unit.

Thus, like to find out if fellow forummers experienced related problems or I am just the suay one.

Edited by fanguojun

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all

I'm staying at Blk615C Edgefield Plains. I engaged Aron from Imperial Distributors to install aircon for my house.

Kudos to their worksmanship and professional in the work. Will definitely recommend to friends. Thank you Aron and Sam,the supervisor, who gave his advice the pros and cons for the positioning of the aircon

hi Aron,

Since you r in this industry and i ask some of your professional feedback on the aircon products...

At first i have interest in getting Mitsubishi Inverter system 4.

Went to gain city, the sales person show me a demo on Mitsubishi is using 30k with 0.5W standby load..and higher COP than LG

and he say that Mitsu is exp due to heavily advertisement .....and yes, mitsu is slightly quieter due to "19dB(A)

he recommended us for LG A4UQ266FA0 system 4 which is slight lower power consumption at 28k something and 0.31W standby load..

LG COP is lesser than at 3.69 and noise level slight higher at 21dB(A) can clarify as "quiet"

What is your take on these 2 products?

CAN PM me on more details and price?

Thanks!

Hi Aron,

Thinking of upgrading my old aircon in my master bedroom.

Can you pm me some quotes.

Mine is old flat so no aircon ledge.

Looking for single split aircon and not sure about the BTU though...

S1

ps...smsed u also just now. :)

Hi Aron, currently my old fan coil have fail, and need to replace a new one at my living hall, pls provide quotation as follow:

1. Toshiba - non inverter , model : RAS-M13SKPX pls include installation , dispose of old unit and commissioning .

Regards

Michael

hi aron, how often should we get our air-con serviced? i have been using them almost daily for the past 8 months since move in. =) please advice.

Hi Aron,

I am looking at Mitsubishi Starmex Inverter for 3 bedrooms (9000btu each) and 1 living room (18000btu), 2 compressor .

Can you leave your quote.

Thanks

Hui

Edited by lahgal

Hi Aron,

Can quote me for Mitsubishi Starmex or Daikin system 4 for 3 bedrooms (9000BTU) and 1 living room (18000BTU)?

Can HDB support MXY-4A38VA? 1 or 2 compressors any difference too?

Thanks.

Ivan

Edited by ivank

Hi Aron,

Can i book now and say installed only next year because i havnt collect keys ?

Does your installation include new bracket ?

And because mine is old HDB unit , the air-con portion that cover with cardboard already leak water, do u provide service to change swee swee for me ?

Thanks !

Hi,

kindly pm me your quotations for mitsubishi, daikin and toshiba.

sys 3+1 and sys 4. tks!

Edited by TooT

hi Aron,

finally found this thread and no wonder i posted on the other thread on air con quotes no one reply :)

i jus bought a 3m room flat and now thinking either system 3 or 2

am very confuse now cos my friends say need not have a aircon in the hall only rooms will do....

i'm looking into Panasonic , Sharp and now Midea...

possible to give me a quote for these 3 brands on sys 3 and 2??

as for sys 3 will be 9+9+12

i seriously need some advise from u.

thanks so much in adv

hi aron,

from your pm, Mitsubishi Electric $3880 nett

- Mitsubishi Electric inverter system 4 MXY4A28 / MSYGE18VA + MSYGE10VA X 3 (18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)

wat's the difference for A) Special Renotalk Price: $3799 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)?