Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Bro, I do understand how you feel and if i was at your shoe, I will be very frustrated too. However, we get to know aron has left the company and whoever took over his position need to do the good job what aron used to do to all members here. To be fair to aron, he has been very responsible and patience towards our request and concerns (at least it apply to me).

My aircon was also bought from them and for once, water leaking happen to one of my aircon (after warranty period). I call up aron and he has came to my place with the technician. (P.S, they came after their working hour at night as I only can make it after my work). They have done the check, found the reason, and rectify the issue without charging me even though the warranty is over. It surely is down to the person who is handling your case and I personally feel aron has done the extra mile to help me.

I believe tim, who has took over aron's jobs, was not up to standard to provide good customer service which aron used to provide. Bro, I think you should talk to their management directly if the issue was still on outstanding.

Hi Luckygo. Tim just took over a few weeks back. My aircon leaking problem was one year back. All servicing arrangement plus charges to me after warranty was all spear headed by Aron. If you may share what is the cause of the aircon leaking? Was it fixed immediately that night? I also would be happy in your shoe if things turn out like yours.

But the sad fact is, they were not able to solve the problem. If Aron is still around, he will be the receiving end of all these complaints.

Edited by airconleaking

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Bro, I do understand how you feel and if i was at your shoe, I will be very frustrated too. However, we get to know aron has left the company and whoever took over his position need to do the good job what aron used to do to all members here. To be fair to aron, he has been very responsible and patience towards our request and concerns (at least it apply to me).

My aircon was also bought from them and for once, water leaking happen to one of my aircon (after warranty period). I call up aron and he has came to my place with the technician. (P.S, they came after their working hour at night as I only can make it after my work). They have done the check, found the reason, and rectify the issue without charging me even though the warranty is over. It surely is down to the person who is handling your case and I personally feel aron has done the extra mile to help me.

I believe tim, who has took over aron's jobs, was not up to standard to provide good customer service which aron used to provide. Bro, I think you should talk to their management directly if the issue was still on outstanding.

When I reported the first leak, Aron arranged guys to fix the problem. But after the leak keep recurring after warranty, he starts charging me money for shifting the aircon. He told me it is beyond his control. When I ask to talk to his boss, he gives me reasons that boss not around etc. He never even step foot in my home to see what is the real problem.

Edited by airconleaking

thanks airconleaking for sharing your experience. this really serves as a wake up call. it is easy to sell cheaper than competitors but it is only during the after sales service that can truly tell is it worth it or not. thats why i'd rather go with established company like gain city.

Hi Luckygo. Tim just took over a few weeks back. My aircon leaking problem was one year back. All servicing arrangement plus charges to me after warranty was all spear headed by Aron. If you may share what is the cause of the aircon leaking? Was it fixed immediately that night? I also would be happy in your shoe if things turn out like yours.

But the sad fact is, they were not able to solve the problem. If Aron is still around, he will be the receiving end of all these complaints.

Bro, I am so sorry to heard that and I don mean anything from my previous post. And I don think I should give any comment to your issue as I do not know from head to tail of your complaint. All I want to mention that they have provided me with good services right from beginning and it's surprise me when I saw your comment. I will be neutral from now onwards and leave it to other renotalk members to comment about their services.

By the way, my leakage was cause by the crack of a PVC pipe and they have replaced it on the same night.

Hi Sunflowerlady,

Good evening. Thanks for the enquiry!

Can I know your combination of Mitsubishi Starmex Sys 3?

1 master bedroom/ Living room

2 normal bedrooms?

or

1 master bedroom

1 living room

1 normal bedroom?

I like to know the combination to quote you the right btu to maximum the cooling capacity for your space.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Tim Wong

Yes, system 3 .

1 for MBR ,another 2 for normal bedroom.

Thank!

Hi Tim,

Please quote me Starmex system 3, invertor.

Please advise are the material used. Armaflex, G22?

Kindly break down the price for system / installation, and any additional/foreseeable costing as well.

Do indicate if the price includes GST.

Existing, the hse has system 3, Fujitsu, any trade in price?

Edited by Haleary

Hi Tim,

Please PM me the quote for:

Option 1:

- MXY 4A28VA

- 4 x MSYGE10

Option 2:

- Similar to Option 1 setup but LG Inverter V

Please include:

- 2 times installation

- 0.5" armaflex

- G23 copper

- 16mm water pipe

- Unlimited trunking & piping

Dear Haleary,

Hi Good afternoon! Thanks for the enquiry!

Can I know your combination of the btu?

System 3 for

or

Living Room

Master bedroom

Normal bedroom

Pls kindly advice then I quote you accordingly. Awaiting your reply.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Tim Wong

Mbr and 2 bedroom.

Some told us that my kids room is bigger. So we guess we need 12k btu for kids room and 9k btu for the other two room. The tricky part will be running of the water outlet pipe. Can u quote us for unlimited piping. Copper pipe at least g22, 1/2 inch insulation n 16mm outlet pipe.

Hope to hear ur reply soon, my hse going to do plaster soon

Living Room/ Master bedroom

Edited by yhliang

Hi Tim,

Please PM me the quote for:

Option 1:

Mitsubishi Electric

- MXY4A28VA

- 4 x MSYGE10

Option 2:

Mitsubishi Heavy

- SCM80

- 4 x SRK25

Please include:

- 2 times installation

- 0.5" armaflex

- G23 copper

- 16mm water pipe

- Unlimited trunking & piping

This is for new HDB 5-room with air-con ledge.

Hi Tim,

Could you kindly quote me Mitsubishi Starmex system 4 inverter air-con for a new 4 room HDB.

MBR

2 common room

Living room

thanks!

Hi Tim,

Do you sell Mitsubishi Starmex only? I am looking for a System 3, considering between Mitsubishi Starmex & Panasonic Econavi. Are you able to give me a recommendation?

Hi Tim,

Currently considering 4-Ticks Inverter System 4 for

- MBR

- 3 Common Rooms

Looking into Mitsubishi, Daikin and Panasonic. Could you give some recommendations and quotes for these + installation?

Cheers

Stgun