Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

I need a quote for installing a Mitsubushi StarMex Inverer System 3

MXY-3A28VA + 3XMSY-GE10VA

Removal and Disposal of old National System 3 air con

Installation & making good (Including drain piping and copper tubing+insulation + PVC Conduit)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dear Luckygo,

I am happy to hear your comment here.

We are getting improved. And Dennis case is settled on the same day he made complaint on the water leaking few days ago. (You can ask him)

Actually we have gave advice not putting televisyen below the aircon, but Dennis did. We not confirmed whether its the reason caused his aircon condensing then the become water leaking. But its avoidable.

Somemore we did show Dennis's brother how dirty in his aircon (You can ask his brother). We have gave advice of doing chemical wash too. I think you know too when the pipes choked by the dirty dust also will cause the problem of water leaking.

By right, We won't delaying any services to customer if they need us. We willing to find out the reason customer faced but at least customer have to take the advice.

Thanks and have a nice day! :yamseng:

Best Regards,

Tim Wong

timwong933@gmail.com

There is not a need for you to give me the explanation. At the first place, those complaints on you by bro "aircon leaking" should not have exist if you have done the right thing at the first place. And it seem like you are trying to put the blame on the customer rather then finding a solution to resolve customer complaint.

I feel you are the one who need to improve on your knowledge and customer service. Imperial use to provide good customer service and quick respond to customer concerns. I rarely see complaints in this thread till you took over recently.

I believe for so long, surely there is problems and issues for some of the aircon installation but why isn't it float out in this thread? I think it is because of quick, precise and responsible actions that imperial use to give to the member here. If you continue to give such kind of services, there will make no different you from other aircon company.

Above are just my personal opinion.

Hi Tim,

Appreciate quote for

i) MHI SCM80ZJ-S / SRK25ZJ-S X 3 / SRK50ZJ-S,

ii) MHI SCM80ZJ-S / SRK25ZJ-S X 3 / SRK60ZJ-S, and

iii) Samsung MH070FXEA4B / MH026FAEA X 3 / MH052FAEA.

Please include:

- 2 times installation

- 0.5" armaflex

- G23 copper

- 16mm water pipe

- Unlimited trunking & piping

Thank you very much.

Pls advice. My hdb has 01 masterbedrm, 02 common room and 01 studyroom. Shld i get system 4 for all the room with aircon? I m keen on mitshubishi inverter.

Hi Tim,

Kindly quote me on the below items

1) Mitsubishi System 4 inverter

- 1 each for 2 common bedrooms

- 1 for MBR

- 1 for LR

or

2) Mitsubishi System 3 inverter

- 1 each for 2 common bedrooms

- 1 for MBR

&

3) Mitsubishi System 1 inverter

- 1 for LR

Please include:

- 0.5" armaflex

- G23 copper

Thank you very much.

Hi Tim,

Can i have the quotes for the below System 3 + installations(2 times installation,0.5" armaflex,G23 copper,16mm water pipe,Unlimited trunking & piping)?

Option 1

- MXY-3A28VA

- 3 x MSY-GE10VA (MBR + 2 Common rm)

Option 2

- MXY-3A28VA

- 1 x MSY-GE10VA (1 Common rm)

- 1 x MSY-GE13VA (1 MBR)

- 1 x MSY-GE24VA (1 LR)

Option 3

- SCM60ZJ-S

- 3 x SRK25ZJ-S (MBR + 2 Common rm)

Option 4

- SCM80ZJ-S

- 1 x SRK25ZJ-S (1 Common rm)

- 1 x SRK35ZJ-S (1 MBR)

- 1 x SRK50ZJ-S (1 LR)

Option 5

- LG A2UQ186FA3

- 3 x LG AMNC09GDBR0(MBR + 2 Common rm)

Option 6

- LG A2UQ186FA3

- 1 x LG AMNC09GDBR0 (1 Common rm)

- 1 x LG AMNC12GDBRO (1 MBR)

- 1 x LG AMNC24GDCRO (1 LR)

Thanks and look forward to ur quotes.

Hi Tim

Need advice. Just brought a HDB 5 Rm resales, wanted to install a/c for whole unit. but wonder if one fan coil for living + dinning is enough? can install 2 compressors for HDB for it is not enough?

hi tim,

need some advice&quotation on my 5rm resale flat in sengkang,

currently there is a system 3 which look quite new install in all 3 rooms and a old single system in the LR area, i have 2 options in mind.

1) keep the old system 3 in the room, just do servicing and change all the covers etc, need the quotation on this. Dismantle my 1horse power aircon from my room in amk to install in my LR in sengkang, need the quatation for the dismantle and installation, as well as whether its asking too much to use 1horse power aircon for my living room, the area estimated around 11m x 3.5m..

2) install a new system 4 with inverter , prefer LG or open to suggestion if u have better advice.

thanks alot!

Tim,

send u email previously, but no reply. Possible to quote me thru PM?

Option 1:

- MXY-4A28VA

- 2 x MSY-GE 10VA

- 1 x MSY-GE 13VA

- 1 x MSY-GE 24VA

Option 2:

- MXY-4A28VA

- 3 x MSY-GE 10VA

- 1 x MSY-GE 24VA

Can quote various options for the total compressor - 32, 38 and 40.

Please include:

- 2 times installation

- 0.5" armaflex class 1

- G23 copper

- 16mm water pipe

- Unlimited trunking & piping

- Site survey and discussion with ID

What will be the warranty like? and payment?

Hi Tim

Need your advise and quotation for my 5-room resale flat in Jurong West.

There is an existing system 3 unit installed in master bedroom,one common room and study room.

I don't really need it for my study room, instead need to have one installed in another common room and thinking of the following options.

1) Keep the existing system 3 unit. Change all the covers and do servicing. Move the indoor unit installed in the study room to another common room with the new piping.

2) Keep the existing system 3 unit. Change all the covers and do servicing. Install a new system 1 unit (non-inverter)in the other common room. Prefer Mitsubishi or Daikin.

2) Change a new system 3 (inverter) unit and install it in the master bedroom and the two common rooms. Prefer Mitsubishi or Daikin.

Thank You.