Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Hi Tim Wong,

We're delighted to tell you that we're satisfied with your guys excellent workmanship to our new house last Saturday!

My wife applaud you for a job well done!!

Keep it going on!!

With Thanks,

Heng88

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

There is not a need for you to give me the explanation. At the first place, those complaints on you by bro "aircon leaking" should not have exist if you have done the right thing at the first place. And it seem like you are trying to put the blame on the customer rather then finding a solution to resolve customer complaint.

I feel you are the one who need to improve on your knowledge and customer service. Imperial use to provide good customer service and quick respond to customer concerns. I rarely see complaints in this thread till you took over recently.

I believe for so long, surely there is problems and issues for some of the aircon installation but why isn't it float out in this thread? I think it is because of quick, precise and responsible actions that imperial use to give to the member here. If you continue to give such kind of services, there will make no different you from other aircon company.

Above are just my personal opinion.

Hi bro Luckygo, I totally agreed with you. I have bought the aircon from aron last year(I did not even care which company he represent, I took up his service because of all the good comments about him in this forum) and I did agree that he has given me the best service from pre-sale to installation till after sales service. Aron always come back to us promtly with right advices regards to our concerns.

I just get to know that aron has left the company and I began to worry after reading bro "aircon leaking" comments. Tim Wong is not giving us the confident that he will provide good after sales service. It is not easy to get someone knowledgable, responsible to fit into Aron's position. Imperial may be giving tim's time to get use to his new job but as a new house owner, I believe all of them cannot afford to have any mistake when comes to aircon installation.

Quote for Mitsubishi inverter with 2 times installation, 0.5" armaflex, G23 copper. thanks. also do you suggest mitsubishi or another better brand? you're the expert. I was looking at toshiba but according to some neighbours the compressor cannot fit though the aircon window. any suggestions? thanks.

Timothy

Edited by tim1

Dear Bro Timothy

Hi Good afternoon!

Can I know you want to get the Single Split or System 2,3,4?

Yes the condensor is different if you take different system. Now the smallest condensor of System 4 is Panasonic 4S27 only 695mm Height!

You can reply me at timwong933@gmail.com then I can reply you asap.

Thanks and hope to hear you soonG

Best Regards,

Tim Wong

timwong933@gmail.com

Hi Tim!

Can you give me a quote on System 4 Panasonic 4s27?

I would like 0.5 armaflex with G23 copper pipe

Thanks!

My email is Liew.jonathan@gmail.com

I am looking for aircon system 3. I will use only one aircon daily only during the night, any recommendation? I would like 0.5 armaflex with G23 copper pipe.

Dear bro sgboi82,

Hi Good morning! Thanks for your enquiry!

Because you only often use only blower at night, from the usage we know energy saving may not meants to your needs. If you don't have budget/ then can choose the better technology which is inverter, quiet and longer life span on condensor. But if you have certain budget, you can consider the non-inverter one, cheaper and suit your needs!

Pls kindly check your pm! I have sent you the quote!

Hope can hear you soon!

Best Regards,

Tim Wong

timwong933@gmail.com

Dear Tim,

If it is inverter which one you can recommended?

Hi Gents,

Recently done my house renovation, but post renovation one of the Aircon unit has gas leakage. The Aircon maintenance guys tells me the gas pipe is leaking and I need to hack the walls to fix the leakage ! OMG, I got a shock,hack the newly renovated home ?!

The Aircon guy then told me there are some vendors who can seal the gas pipe leakge by spraying some gum through the pipes. Does anyone has any experience fixing the gas pipe leakage w/o hacking ? Any contacts ? Also I suspect the Aircon pipe was damaged during my reno. Shouldnt my ID take some responsibilty as I suspect the gas pipe was damaged during the kitchen reno.

Thanks for some advise here.

Hi Tim,

Can PM me a quotation for an inverter system, any brand. system 3 and 4. Cheap and good please. Thanks. Together with installation and necessary accessories. Thanks in advance.

Hi Tim,

I getting my HDB soon, I will doing renovation before move in. Currently there 2 unit split air con on the 2 rooms. I not sure the history of the aircon ( based on the seller, he said still working good), my advise from frens said it's better change it during the renovation and inspection the pipe.

My ID film told me if getting from electric shop, they only come 1 time to do the installation, where he recommend me his another air con seller will come few round for the installation. is that true?

I looking for system 3 aircon with inverter, what your recommend and price with the installation?

regards,

orson

Hi Tim,

Any promotion going on?

Pls quote for me either MHI or Daikin models... System 3.

Please include:

- 2 times installation

- 0.5" armaflex

- G23 copper

- 16mm water pipe

- warranty?

- dispose one single aircon unit

Best deal,

Thanks

Ryan