Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all, I am doing aron a favour. He has just sms me telling me that next week his side is having an air-con fair. Anyone keen in getting an air-con & wish to take a look at the air-con fair, can PM me for the details & aron contact. :)

same here, got aron's sms too!

is located at jurong east interchange.

for those who already has aron's contact, remember to call him first just to make sure he's available before heading down ya.

cheers to cheaper aircon!

ha

Hi all, I am doing aron a favour. He has just sms me telling me that next week his side is having an air-con fair. Anyone keen in getting an air-con & wish to take a look at the air-con fair, can PM me for the details & aron contact. :)

Hi Forceguy thanks for sharing this lobang..

Can i have Aron's contact?

Appreciate it!

same here, got aron's sms too!

is located at jurong east interchange.

for those who already has aron's contact, remember to call him first just to make sure he's available before heading down ya.

cheers to cheaper aircon!

ha

Hi, anyone can share the details for the air con fair?

Hi, anyone can share the details for the air con fair?

Hi

Was informed that the fair would last through this week at JE bus interchange.

It's a Panasonic A/C promotion.

Hi

Was informed that the fair would last through this week at JE bus interchange.

It's a Panasonic A/C promotion.

wah thanks for sharing :)

will head down to have a look!

wah thanks for sharing :)

will head down to have a look!

cool ! will cheong down today to suss out the promo.... just nice, oso looking for panasonic aircon.... tks everybody :D

Well, after hearing some many people asking for the contacts, but they aren't too many after sales service testimonials given. Will appreciate if someone could release Aron's contacts to me.

Need it real urgent as i need to get the installation done by next week

I've called up Aron about 2months ago to get a quote for ME system 3 inverter, send him all my details but have yet to receive any quotation so far.. Anyone encounter the same problem?

Went to the expo ID fair and gotten quote from Creation Air, price is cheaper than all that have quoted me so far.. has anyone tried engaging Creation Air before?

Well, after hearing some many people asking for the contacts, but they aren't too many after sales service testimonials given. Will appreciate if someone could release Aron's contacts to me.

Need it real urgent as i need to get the installation done by next week

PM u liao...

dear people, i would like to share my encounter with aron.

went down to JE interchange yesterday afternoon to look for him, small small booth niah, all display panasonic aircon but they also carry all the brands. as i need to cool 4 rooms, i thought 2 sets of non invertor system 2 will be good cos i scared if sys 4, the compressor die, then i will really die ! i went to few aircon companies ( gaincity, hongtar, coolserve.... ), told them my requirement, they just simply go along with my " 2 sets of sys 2 ". and i thought i was so clever :yeah:

i told aron my requirements, he ask for my floor plan, calculate all the rooms, ask me abt the usage consumption and told me: " yr masterbed room big, require 12k BTU and as this room is heavy usage, i recommend u take a invertor single split, the other 3 rooms each oni require 9k BTU and recommend u take non invertor sys 3 cos very little usage "

wah... :thumbs up: , maybe i am too goon but i never thought it could be this equation. cost is oso cheaper than buying 2 set of non invertor sys 2. he patiently went thru with me all the installation materials, cost of upgrading to 1/2" thick insulation plus special price for bracket just for being renotalk forumers.

needless to say, i signed with them. he is friendly, not pushy, knowledgable and very open. i like this kinda sales people. total 3 trips. sam, the supervisor, do site survey and remove old aircon, trunking trip and fancoil last trip. very good. gain city oni offer 1 and must pay $50 per additional trips and this gain city salesman, very bad. try to smoke me saying class 0 is inferior, class 1 is the best ( cos they oni carry class 1 ), i mean class 0 is industry standard leh... knn... this kinda small thing oso wanna bluff, how honest and reliable u can be ?

i am very happy with aron and would like to thanks all bro and sis for recommending :jammin:

sorry for the long winded story.... kekkekekekke

Edited by bakchang

Hi all,

Just like all of you who are reading this, I had asked for Aron's contacts and Sam came to my unit within 2 hours to do a assessment. Well, the response service is very commendable. Sam is very patient in explaining and very experienced.

I have also asked for two more quotations from another 2 companies at the same time for comparisons. I had chose the Panasonic Sys 3 Non- Inverter. The quotes had included partial concealment of the pipings and thats where the real difference is. Aron- $3300, Company A - $2800, Company B - $2600.

Needless to say, I definitely went for company B. Insulation materials used are all the same. Just my two cents worth and no offence to anyone here. Do check some quotes and do a comparison.