Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi there,

i am looking to install air con in just my 3 rooms (mine is a 4A flat in bishan).

Nothing too fanciful, looking for a good brand.

Any recommendations, with pricings as well?

Thanks.

Hi all,

I am a newbie here, looking for a system 3 for my new house in Sengkang Fernvale..

I actually went to Court at Tamp, the sale promoter introduce me the Samsung new model Crystal S-Inverter with MPI Doctor at $2699 c/w 5 years warranty.

Is it good ? Price is definately good ad most of the inverters are $3000 - $3400.

Any recommend ?

Regards

Desmond

Hi aron,

Pls quote me Mitsubishi inverter syt 4. my usage, living room 2-3hrs per day. MBR everynight about 6-7hrs, the other 2rooms, no plans to use it at the moment.

btw, what kind of insulation u be using?

Thanks

CutieCat

Hi pls qoute me a 4 and recommend System Mitsubishi Starmex inverter below 4k with installation and 5yrs warranty.

Will be staying in 4 room flat 92sqFt.

Our usage will be

Living Room = Occasionally use, watch TV, Play Games.

MBR = Sleeping time

2 Rooms = Sometimes only.

Edited by romeo78

Hi pls quote me a recommended System inverter with solid, durable installation, 5yrs warranty and dismantling of existing air-con. Will be staying in 4 room flat 92sqFt.

I will also want to trade in my non-inverter Starmex system 3 as well.

Our usage will be

Living Room = Occasional use

MBR = Sleeping time

2 Rooms = Occasional use

Thank you!

Hi Aron,

Can PM me a quote for a system 3 multi-split inverter type unit?

I am currently comparing mitsubishi starmex, mitsubishi heavy industries and panasonic.

Thanks a lot.

Edited by LimZH

Hi Aron,

Can pm me your quote for system 1 inverter/non inverter (for bedroom) and system 3 inverter/non inverter (for bedroom).

Please advise recommended brands, pipes and installation process as well. Thanks.

HI,

May I know the price for Mitsubitshi Starmex inverter System 3 for my rooms and a system 1 for my living room (24000 BTU) ?

Also, can i check with u, as there is only an isolator available at the aircon ledge at my new house therefore is it possible to connect 2 system to the isolator or do i need to get my electrician to supply another isloator for the extra system?

Thanks

Hi,

I am looking for a system 2 with high BTU output. It will be used to cool the living as well as dining room. Could you kindly quote for the following:

1. Panasonic: Outdoor unit (CU-3S27MK2) + 2 x fancoil (CS-S18MKZW)

2. Mitsubishi Electric: 30K BTU outdoor unit + 1x18KBTU fancoil + 1x12kBTU fancoil (Cannot remember the model)

Please advice on type of aircon insulation and copper piping used (with diameter). I would also need a aircon bracket.

If you have other aircon recommendations, please advice.

Thanks.