Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

from forcesguy reply it seems must be from one of the *Best* shops. im quite wary of such "cheap" price. i dont mind paying more expensive to buy from reputable store

El Nino which system, brand or any promotions that you found from GC or Hong Tar? im planning to get one soon

tell me if its from Gain City or Hong Tar. im planning to get a system 3 real soon

hi forcesguy,

likewise, will this group buy be from GC or Hong Tar?

im very keen on a high powered single split unit...

Dear all bros/sis

I have been looking around to get a new air-con & finally manage to secure a group buys' price. To my understanding, their price is much lower than the market price. However, they will only offer to us unless I am able to gather at least 10 person to buy.

Anybody who are keen, please pm me your name, e-mail address, contact no., address & your favourite air-con brand/model & they will prepare a special quotation to you.

Hope I am able to gather enough kakis for the good price.

How long would this group buy last? I will not need to have the aircon until somewhere in June/July....

Dear all bros/sis

I am manage to secure an air-con group buys' price. The price is much lower than the market price. However, will only offer to the members unless I am able to gather at least 10 person to buy.

Anybody who are keen, please pm me your name, e-mail address, contact no., address & your favourite air-con brand/model & will prepare a special quotation to you.

Edited by Aron

• Like 1