Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
El Nino_Al Nito

El Nino's Anfield

Banned...so we both got transformers sofa? Haha :lol:

Hmm...u could put ur TV console on the wall side along the main door? that way ur dining table can be placed near the window at the bedroom passageway and can view from there as u dine?

Mr Yeak came over to my place last Saturday to take pictures and have a short chat and he commented that dining table in front of the kitchen door could be obstrusive if you have many ppl running ard the house.

Wrt to dining lights, my ideas couldnt agree to where to locate them. hence due to my theme of modern sleek, clean and linear simplicity, i felt i'd best be served by just downlights and spotlights (aircon there) which where i actually intend to place the dining table initially. Covelight only for ambience purpose coz my wife likes yellow light but i prefer white. So give and take in some areas. :)

haha.. yeah~

hmm.. regarding the layout my gf prefer it that way leh.. cos when ppl at the door, they cant see us.. so sort of fix it that way already..

The table shd be ok as im going to put 90 degree as urs.. and there are only 2 ppl currently so no problem ba.. haha..

Guess i shall skip my dining lights too.. so my dining table can shift anywhere i wan next time...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
nice job!!!

pity the team is so schite now :( :( :(

Patsy!!! Now i know why u put the "_sg" behind...coz u always travelling hor till later nobody knows this patsy originate from where...:lol: kidding...

thanks mate! yup, sad with today's defeat. cant believe Rafa and now Roy are blinkers when it comes to recognizing that Lucas, Kuyt and Ngog cant play in the same team together!!! :bangwall:

We ARE missing our number 9. Will the real Fernando Torres pls stand up?!?! :help:

Yanks out! :fire: :fire: :fire:

haha..El niño... Bangbang is me...haha...Mr Chew in fact can take up appointment for measurement during weekday, bt if u only hv wkend to spare then hv to wait till sept..For those available on wkdays still can call up for appointment with mr chew...:)

BangBang, u are a real person! :lol: u r not indonesian are u? :P

strange...i arranged for weekday apptmts with him in May/June. He seemed to rmbr me and sounded keen to come down...and apologised before...then nothing. Would have left a better impression if he had informed me he busy or cant take up my project. Oh well...whats done is done. Glad for you guys that had pleasant experiences with him! :)

can ask where did u get this desk?

ur house is really very well done up. such a wonderful feeling to finally be at the end of the reno journey eh? all the running abt, worrying, sourcing, buying is finally over! enjoy anfield!

Pinkytini...thanks alot! i think ur place is pretty well done up as well. :D

Yup, it's finally over but i kinda missed that! Enjoyed coming home during reno phase just to see what has been completed...hehe :D

My Anfield will be better enjoyed if and when the Reds bring home number 19 come May! :P

Dun laff or snigger ok...keeping my thin faith here....:lol:

Btw, the desk i got from Vhive. Planning to get an executive chair there as well to go with the desk. :)

haha.. yeah~

hmm.. regarding the layout my gf prefer it that way leh.. cos when ppl at the door, they cant see us.. so sort of fix it that way already..

The table shd be ok as im going to put 90 degree as urs.. and there are only 2 ppl currently so no problem ba.. haha..

Guess i shall skip my dining lights too.. so my dining table can shift anywhere i wan next time...

Ahh...i take it u both also like to shift furnitures around? steady lor...with dining lights, its like u are restricted to that area only sia. alternatively u may wish to consider floor lamps if its ur thing. :)

oh yah, me too prefer sofa layout as current coz of same reason as u. hate nosy pokers! hence i bought a shoe cabinet then can act as a divider as well. :D

Zelly Zelly...u moved in liao no? :unsure:

i think based on feedbacks on RT both shd be ok. its not like one fella can pao all the job mah. :D

yup, could be the materials you chose. i also chose the more ex ones for the curtains and blinds purely because it looks better. :lol:

oui oui. I already stayed at my new place 1 mth liao. I got curtains, roller blinds and bamboo chicks.. Cannot afford too expensive so have to go for the cheapest option. My living room looks so masculine after my curtains are up. My hubby love the effects... I only have 1 room that is remotely more gu niang, My guest room :( .

I wish my kitchen is as big as yours though. All the space and nice nice red and black and white design. I only have 1 small cream colored kitchen. :(

Ahh...i take it u both also like to shift furnitures around? steady lor...with dining lights, its like u are restricted to that area only sia. alternatively u may wish to consider floor lamps if its ur thing. :)

oh yah, me too prefer sofa layout as current coz of same reason as u. hate nosy pokers! hence i bought a shoe cabinet then can act as a divider as well. :D

nah.. dun like to shift things around.. jus da*m flicker minded.. hahaha.. :D

still considering about the divider la.. wan something that block the view but dun wan to block the natural light.. haha.. here comes my indecisiveness again.. :lol:

Oh ya.. I see u put 3 downlight on the stretch of wall u put ur tv.. if i put 2 u think enough? ur is 13x2 or 18x2? Sorry ah.. ask alot of questions.. u are the best person i can ask .. :P

Banned, no problems...i like questions. so long not essay qns can liao :D

actually that stretch only suppose to have two on each side of the wall. 18x2 is bright. Dun need to bright wor if that area only for watching TV else glary. but since u getting plasma shd be less glare.

somehow the shop sent me extra 2 more extra casing and cover but no bulbs. and that time ah huat the electrician already drilled the centre point of the three. i was abit TL that he drilled first before confirming coz we went thru the planning thrice before. but after thinking deep deep, since i got free extra two casing might as well install lor. Ah huat pacified me by saying he'll buy the bulbs so i said on la...haha.

u the type who likes to leave main door open? if not. not really necessary to get divider. im not but i still get coz i felt more privacy leh even tho ours is corner flat. haha. :lol:

wan something that block the view but dun wan to block the natural light..

i had this in mind too. was very tempted to settle for an full height aquarium cabinet but in the end felt its a very expensive hobby to upkeep. quote i got for full height and 4 ft long saltwater aquarium was ard 9k i think. includes everything tho. :D

oui oui. I already stayed at my new place 1 mth liao. I got curtains, roller blinds and bamboo chicks.. Cannot afford too expensive so have to go for the cheapest option. My living room looks so masculine after my curtains are up. My hubby love the effects... I only have 1 room that is remotely more gu niang, My guest room :( .

I wish my kitchen is as big as yours though. All the space and nice nice red and black and white design. I only have 1 small cream colored kitchen. :(

Lol...i also cant afford too expensive leh. settled for something in between.

Saw ur blog. The curtains by Mr Chew looks nice. Especially with ur granite bay window. :good:

Think its brave of u to paint the ceiling. I was tempted too but Mr Yeak said my ceiling must eat more long beans else wun be nice if paint. :P

Thanks! :)

Thats the benefit of an old resale unit.

Comes with spacious kitchens and bathrooms. :thumbs up:

It's beautiful..... The kitchen makes me :dribble:

Thank you! Its still missing some appliances and cutleries and crockeries tho. :P

Next on the list Kitchenaid vs Kenwood Titanium...:dunno:

Banned, no problems...i like questions. so long not essay qns can liao :D

actually that stretch only suppose to have two on each side of the wall. 18x2 is bright. Dun need to bright wor if that area only for watching TV else glary. but since u getting plasma shd be less glare.

somehow the shop sent me extra 2 more extra casing and cover but no bulbs. and that time ah huat the electrician already drilled the centre point of the three. i was abit TL that he drilled first before confirming coz we went thru the planning thrice before. but after thinking deep deep, since i got free extra two casing might as well install lor. Ah huat pacified me by saying he'll buy the bulbs so i said on la...haha.

u the type who likes to leave main door open? if not. not really necessary to get divider. im not but i still get coz i felt more privacy leh even tho ours is corner flat. haha. :lol:

wan something that block the view but dun wan to block the natural light..

i had this in mind too. was very tempted to settle for an full height aquarium cabinet but in the end felt its a very expensive hobby to upkeep. quote i got for full height and 4 ft long saltwater aquarium was ard 9k i think. includes everything tho. :D

wahaha.. end up u still ans as an essay qns..

did u see my lighting plan? i jus intend to put all downlight as 13x2 only leh.. do you think its okay?

Regarding the divider, that's what im thinking too.. most prob will be closing the door ba.. another thing to consider is when im moving big items in, will it obstruct the movement..

Ya lor.. the fish tank is a "too expensive" hobby to keep sia..

Edited by Banned