Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
huatah08

Where To Get Or Buy Used Or New Carton Boxes For Moving House?

Anybody knows good lobang of where to get used or new carton boxes for house moving. i saw the box company selling at $4+ for 1 carton box. too ex...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

how about asking your friends? my friends helped me to get from their companies. And i got about 40 over cartons FOC. just that gotta collect yourself, and it's heavy.

Anybody knows good lobang of where to get used or new carton boxes for house moving. i saw the box company selling at $4+ for 1 carton box. too ex...

If you are moving house on your own, just visit your nearby provision shop and asked for the unwanted cartons meant for diapers, milkpowder or soap. These cartons are light and good enough to be carried by one person for packing your clothes,etc. After use, I returned back to my provision shop two MPV loads of cartons since my wife promised them.

If you are engaging movers, they will provide the cartons FOC since you need to return them after use.

Can try ordering from "cartonboxsupply.com". They sell used boxes, its very convenient, cause got free delivery. Order the type of kit you need online, then they'll deliver it straight to your doorstep. Most basic one cost me about $49, came with about 17 boxes and tape and penknife, so its a lot cheaper as compared to IKEA and Singapost and Extra Storage. Even though boxes are used, condition of boxes are as good as new, and all clean on the inside. Saves you the trouble of going somewhere to "find" / "ask" people for boxes.

Most moving contractors provides FOC carton boxes but I suggest to use own boxes. A friend shared his experience with me - On the actual day of moving, the contractor asked for $200 more than agreed prices. Of course my friend refused. But that would mean that he had to remove everything out of those FOC boxes if he cancel the moving service. My friend really didn't want to go through the hassle of unpacking so went ahead knowing he was been taken advantage of. Some contractor uses this method to trap customer.

I just finis shifting.. Balance of around 30 to 40 used carton box.. Pls whtsapp me if interested. No charges self collect north area

I just finis shifting.. Balance of around 30 to 40 used carton box.. Pls whtsapp me if interested. No charges self collect north area

Hi Cueball ,

Are the carton boxes still available?

when i shifted homes i just went to NTUC and GIANT and asked the staff there for empty cartons. They obliged, FOC. Be nice and most of the time they will also be nice to you. Just don't ask for too much.

I had the same thought when my storeroom needed some de-cluttering. Found this company that sells new and used boxes on google, cartonboxsg.com prices starts from $1.00. near my house at Ang Mo Kio. So i went down to grab 10 pcs, paid $10 and left. Easy Peasy hassle free. haha.  

New and Used Carton Box Supplier Singapore

Used and New Carton Box Supplier

Address: 1002 Toa Payoh Industrial Park, #01-1471, Singapore 319074

Hours: 

Monday    9:30AM–1PM, 2:30–6:30PM
Tuesday    9:30AM–1PM, 2:30–6:30PM
Wednesday    9:30AM–1PM, 2:30–6:30PM
Thursday    9:30AM–1PM, 2:30–6:30PM
Friday    9:30AM–1PM, 2:30–6:30PM
Saturday    9:30AM–1PM, 2:30–4:30PM
Sunday    Closed

Phone: 8251 7409