Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Umaisarah

Wallpaper Prices And Wall Decals

I got contacts for mural painting /wall painting by experienced artist. Do PM me if you require to do any feature wall. The designer can also design feature wall to be printed on vinyl stickers

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I juz did wallpaper for my whole living and dining room.. and 1 wall each for my 2 bedroom. Cost me ard $4k.. My wall paper are from europe, unlike those from korea.. now my whole hse look super super nice and cosy.. =)

Can you pm me those information

Edited by truth8

For wallpaper, to me, SGD $100 - $130 is the average price for a good wallpaper in a 10m x 52cm standard roll. Goodrich is ridiculously expensive! Yes, they are reputable/reliable and a major player in the wallpaper market but I am not sure if I will use them. I haven't seen ALL of their samples though I have the general impression that most of it is really nice from a quick browsing. Goodrich average price is $300+ per roll. One roll will cover approx 2m x 2.5m. Cheapest quote to do a 3.5m x 2.5m wall is $500 with installation. :o

My room only needs wallpaper on one side and is mostly air-conditioned with not much direct sun, so it's okay even if my wallpaper is not the best vinyl type. Reasonable quality will suffice. If you guys want to buy wallpaper direct from retail and find your own installer, I think http://www.tangletree-interiors.co.uk/wallpaper/ has some of the widest choices. I don't work for them, I just happen to chance upon their site and I think it's awesome! The range is STAGGERING, really nice brands and prices are attractive. They're a UK website and they ship globally. I'm definitely buying a couple of rolls.

If anyone has lobang for freelance wallpaper installer, kindly share! If I manage to find one, will post here again. :)

I would never get from Goodrich again. Expensive at 300 a roll and just because I am an older site, had pink water stains because of "wet walls"... now the place looks even uglier than without normal wallpaper. Looks like fungus growing all over the place.

Where did you get the wall paper? Are they installed by freelance installer?

Can you pm me those information? Thanks in advance

truth8, did you manage to find a wallpaper installer? Im also looking for one as had some wallpaper brought in on my own and looking for someone experience to install them, so if you do find one, can you help to refer me the contacts too? Thanks!

For wallpaper, to me, SGD $100 - $130 is the average price for a good wallpaper in a 10m x 52cm standard roll. Goodrich is ridiculously expensive! Yes, they are reputable/reliable and a major player in the wallpaper market but I am not sure if I will use them. I haven't seen ALL of their samples though I have the general impression that most of it is really nice from a quick browsing. Goodrich average price is $300+ per roll. One roll will cover approx 2m x 2.5m. Cheapest quote to do a 3.5m x 2.5m wall is $500 with installation. :o

My room only needs wallpaper on one side and is mostly air-conditioned with not much direct sun, so it's okay even if my wallpaper is not the best vinyl type. Reasonable quality will suffice. If you guys want to buy wallpaper direct from retail and find your own installer, I think http://www.tangletree-interiors.co.uk/wallpaper/ has some of the widest choices. I don't work for them, I just happen to chance upon their site and I think it's awesome! The range is STAGGERING, really nice brands and prices are attractive. They're a UK website and they ship globally. I'm definitely buying a couple of rolls.

If anyone has lobang for freelance wallpaper installer, kindly share! If I manage to find one, will post here again. :)

The website also have wall art which very expensive, but don't know what is the different with wallpaper. Anyone here can help?

Hi all

Make a Phenomenon Change To Your House - INSTALL A STUNNING WALL MURAL With DecalStory!!!& DECALSTORY IS HAVING A SPECIAL PROMOTION FOR RENOTALK FORUM!!!

It's going to a special offer limited to the first 3 customers from Renotalk whom takes our mural package

It's GOING TO AN UNBELIEVABLE OFFER THAT IT PALES IN COMPARISON TO THE NEW LOOK YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE IN YOUR HOUSE!!!

Call us to arrange for an unobligated appointment @ 91007721 or email: sales@decalstory. http://www.decalstory.com

walmuralad2.jpg

Hi all

Went down to Goodrich showroom @ Plaza Singapura yesterday to look at samples and get a quote.

The designs I chose were mostly the latest ones and they were average $131 per roll.

I asked them what is the cheapest roll they have and the salesgirl showed me samples at $16 per roll.

They don't look too bad.

So question is, what is considered middle range price? Is $131 per roll considered a high-end price or is it the average price?

Goodrich also quoted me $300 per wall for installation and comes with 3-year warranty. If they don't do it, then there's no warranty.

Anyone know of any freelance wallpaper installer? I only have about 3 walls to do.

Kind of ex to pay $900 just for installation - it will probably cost more than the wallpaper itself!

Also came across www.winkplay.com while searching the forums and am now considering using wall decals instead of wallpaper.

Has anyone used Winkplay products before? Is it easy to use, and is it really as easy to peel off and replace as they claim in their website.

Will it peel off after some time coz of the humidity etc? My house gets a lot of sunlight in so I scared the quality will drop over time.

Same applies to wallpaper too, I suppose.

Appreciate any advice or suggestions!

I got contacts for mural painting /wall painting by experienced artist. Do PM me if you require to do any feature wall. The designer can also design feature wall to be printed on vinyl stickers

Hi gbjack pm me details pls..

Hi,

Found korean wallpaper S$300 per roll or S$270 for 2 rolls and above including installation from this website www.wallaffairs.com.sg.
Can't wait to beautiful my new flat soon. =)

HiHi,

Have you done the installation? How's the workmanship? I'm also considering between Wall Affairs and Wall Story...not sure which is better...

Can share your experience? Thanks! :)

Hi,

Found korean wallpaper S$300 per roll or S$270 for 2 rolls and above including installation from this website www.wallaffairs.com.sg.
Can't wait to beautiful my new flat soon. =)

Hihi, how's the workmanship from this company? I never hear of this wallpaper company before...

Are they good?

Hi,

I got my wallpaper from www.koreanwp.com at $150 per roll & installation at $80 each for 3 rolls.
They have 20 over catalogues to choose from & installation is fast. 3 installers came & took just 2 hours to finish everything. Call them at 6270 5922 if keen.

Still waiting for my keys but my friend's home is installed by Wallaffairs and is very satisfied with the workmanship. Looks like Wallaffairs has more complements than The Wall Story comparing both on their facebook https://m.facebook.com/Hola.wallaffairs or https://m.facebook.com/thewallstory

HiHi,

Have you done the installation? How's the workmanship? I'm also considering between Wall Affairs and Wall Story...not sure which is better...

Can share your experience? Thanks! :)