Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wcseow

A Place To Retire

:sport-smiley-004: yay! bathroom is mine! but then GG only doing touch up there leh...

i can only decor orh...boring leh... :bleah:

Yah, but not the same as our google sketch perspective.... :lol:

Samy jie...dun mislead him leh... ;)

my guts tell me GG going with Intra...coz of his comfy past experiences with 'em...:good:

wat mislead him? bo he hei mah ho mah (no fish prawn also good)!!! 8|

aiya El gor u always stuck with bathroom then u start the tub story.. :D for me kitchen is fine, love to decorate kitchen. In fact i bought most of my decor books and mag which feature kitchen & bathroom. weird rite cos most would put more effort in the bedroom and living room. :P

ya, i aso hv the feeling he will ultimately go back to Intra.

Edited by samgalz

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
aiya El gor u always stuck with bathroom then u start the tub story.. :D for me kitchen is fine, love to decorate kitchen. In fact i bought most of my decor books and mag which feature kitchen & bathroom. weird rite cos most would put more effort in the bedroom and living room. :P

ya, i aso hv the feeling he will ultimately go back to Intra.

hah...me also lor...think half of my mag collection features more on kitchen and bathroom lor.

i mean bedrooms and living room quite easy and standard to design leh... ;)

its the kitchens and bathrooms where area are smaller which is harder so need to squeeze more brain juice to be creative yet practical... :good:

Where is your super distant relative staying?? I see that you seems to be targeting lorenzo stuff. If you are, go explore JB lorenzo, I think it is much cheaper than here with exactly the same design? Another bigger brand (the so call no. 2 of lorenzo but cheaper) there is Rustica which I got my sofa.

Wah..sound so excited man. I suggest u bring them both in together at the same time, and hear them arguing at each other ideas. wahaha

Rem to record down hor. keke :sport-smiley-004:

lol....I dunno!!...I only learn met this super distant relative a month or so ago when he came to my place with my uncle. He had some showrooms in JB so he suggested to bring us there. His advice at that time was if want to buy furniture from JB, buy from reputable store.....so I guess his consider one of them lol.....his factory is in Kulai and I remember he mention Yong Peng too.....

ya....so far I connected well with Lorenzo and Melandas......I like their design......Some of Lorenzo stuff is made in Msia..

Both are in the same area?.........lol I normally skip JB so not familiar there, I spend most of time in Pontian!!!!!......lol

lol.....true..............comfortable with Intra because of past experience and MIL/Kids like her........lol......but after 2 reno, a little desire to try new ID.

2 takers for Intra liao.............

and I am also particular with MBR toilet, I spend 3-4 hours in the library looking at toilet designs. Intra knew what I want and I sort of have to convince CLC that to me toilet is important to me and it has to nice. I always feel that if potential home buyers will like the place more if the toilet and kitchen are as equally well design as the living rooms......:)

lol.....true..............comfortable with Intra because of past experience and MIL/Kids like her........lol......but after 2 reno, a little desire to try new ID.

2 takers for Intra liao.............

and I am also particular with MBR toilet, I spend 3-4 hours in the library looking at toilet designs. Intra knew what I want and I sort of have to convince CLC that to me toilet is important to me and it has to nice. I always feel that if potential home buyers will like the place more if the toilet and kitchen are as equally well design as the living rooms......:)

I also vote for Intra, cos once you feel that you can communicate and have pretty good past experience it is pretty impt factor loh.

aiya El gor u always stuck with bathroom then u start the tub story.. for me kitchen is fine, love to decorate kitchen. In fact i bought most of my decor books and mag which feature kitchen & bathroom. weird rite cos most would put more effort in the bedroom and living room.

Gals spend alot of their time in bathroom and kitchen mah, since we like pretty things we also want to look at things we like. :P

I have not confirm CLC yet.......

Going to wait till I got my keys on 26th April and then bring Intra and CLC for final showdown!!!!!!....lol

if I chose Intra, no 3D...they only do perspective......:)

is your unit the 1130 sq ft one?

orh.....good experience rite? information overload already? :D

Yalor....I look at the quotation. Totally blank. Only numbers count....hahaha...the first thing I looked at was the total. lol...

Bravo! You popped the cherry liao...:notti:

in terms of taking the first step to ID selection la... :lol:

Hehehe...everything must got the first time! :P

Yalor....I look at the quotation. Totally blank. Only numbers count....hahaha...the first thing I looked at was the total. lol...

wahaha...same!!! :sport-smiley-004:

Nolar...yesterday is my first ever appointment with the first ID in my life!! hahahaha....

So the lucky guy is Ron from Ideal Design. Will post up something in my blog later....

Had emailed jeremy and leslie on my floorplan...pray they can give me some good ideas on my house.....

So did he give u an Ang bao?? wahha :sport-smiley-004:

lol....I dunno!!...I only learn met this super distant relative a month or so ago when he came to my place with my uncle. He had some showrooms in JB so he suggested to bring us there. His advice at that time was if want to buy furniture from JB, buy from reputable store.....so I guess his consider one of them lol.....his factory is in Kulai and I remember he mention Yong Peng too.....

ya....so far I connected well with Lorenzo and Melandas......I like their design......Some of Lorenzo stuff is made in Msia..

Both are in the same area?.........lol I normally skip JB so not familiar there, I spend most of time in Pontian!!!!!......lol

Woo..come back must tell me what brand of furniture he is carrying ok?? Sound like a rich distant relative. keke

Kulai not too far off, but yong peng quite far loh. keke

Both has quite a no. of showrm in JB, not difficult to spot them whenever u travel by any highway there.

Pontian also consider JB right?? U go kukup ah??

I also vote for Intra, cos once you feel that you can communicate and have pretty good past experience it is pretty impt factor loh.

Gals spend alot of their time in bathroom and kitchen mah, since we like pretty things we also want to look at things we like. :P

Wah..u all like having peer pressure to wcseow, but I also vote for Intra. wahaha :D

Simply becoz wcseow was too much of a experience home owner, he will be extra picky abt every single thing, and will definitely compare against Intra work.

So the worst scenario is CLC not up to his expectation, then CLC biz will start to flop from there. haha

But best scenario is CLC did a better job than Intra, then CLC biz will once again being flooded. wahaha

Anyway, I dont know what I am talking, just go with your heart lah, not $$. keke

Edited by Angteko

Woo..come back must tell me what brand of furniture he is carrying ok?? Sound like a rich distant relative. keke

Kulai not too far off, but yong peng quite far loh. keke

Both has quite a no. of showrm in JB, not difficult to spot them whenever u travel by any highway there.

Pontian also consider JB right?? U go kukup ah??

Yes, sure.......now i do not even know what brand...but if it is factory maybe many brands....lol

Pontian not JB, but Pontian is in Johor.....lol......Kukup...of course...........

eh-em....I grew up in Pontian, always consider Pontian my hometown though I am born in Singapore (complicated right?...hehe)......I watch Kukup (and Pontian for that matter) transformed................:)

Wah..u all like having peer pressure to wcseow, but I also vote for Intra. wahaha :D

Simply becoz wcseow was too much of a experience home owner, he will be extra picky abt every single thing, and will definitely compare against Intra work.

So the worst scenario is CLC not up to his expectation, then CLC biz will start to flop from there. haha

But best scenario is CLC did a better job than Intra, then CLC biz will once again being flooded. wahaha

Anyway, I dont know what I am talking, just go with your heart lah, not $$. keke

lol....all rooting for me to go for Intra!!!...

Yes, sure.......now i do not even know what brand...but if it is factory maybe many brands....lol

Pontian not JB, but Pontian is in Johor.....lol......Kukup...of course...........

eh-em....I grew up in Pontian, always consider Pontian my hometown though I am born in Singapore (complicated right?...hehe)......I watch Kukup (and Pontian for that matter) transformed................:)

Wah..so complicated. One of your parents are from pontian?? So u got a life like "Wu Fu" in the channel 8 series? keke