Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ngunadi

Where To Buy Solid Iron Wind Chimes

Ah Hia,

Sorry has to disappoint you, I really have no knowledge as to WHAT windchimes can do to fs. Personally, I do not think it can "break" any "energies", but can help make concentration (positive) or divert (negative) attention, very personal. Energies cannot be "broken" but can only be diverted into another forms, this is what i learnt from Albert Einstein. Ceicil Lee said SOLID rods no good and the sound produced by vibration MAY bring in "spirits". - I take these as non-sense.

Actually, I fall in love with windchime, not those small and frequently producing high pitch with mono-tune. More prefer solid, 8 tunes(8 rods) with "prolong" resonance - the "hitting knot" has to have considerable space/distance away from the rods, metallic sound.

The solar/lunar july issue, may be tonight will write some.

Edited by bepgof

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Where did you buy it from?

Is it similar with mine minus the fishes?

this is mine after removing the decorative fish at the top, much simpler looking without the fish:

Windchime.jpg

this is mine after removing the decorative fish at the top, much simpler looking without the fish:

Windchime.jpg

Nice! I think it will look better with the ball tied higher up..Where did u get it and how much?

Nice! I think it will look better with the ball tied higher up..Where did u get it and how much?

Ah Hia, same as ngunadi's lah except some modifications done - Fish replaced with crystal- can see "future" inside there, reflects light and creates many stars at night, great & smart.

Edited by bepgof

The windchimes really look much nicer. Maybe I should do the same for mine :D

Actually all I did is remove the silver fish at the top and replace it with a key ring for hanging. The silver fish is too colourful for our liking. The two balls are originally there. I bought it at cardsnsuch at Centrepoint. Unbelieveable dirt cheap price!

Another shop one level above sells windchimes with solid rods too, but they don't have it in 4 rods. Was told new stocks arriving in August.

Ngunadi: Do let me know if you manage to find crystal balls at Chinatown. I want to replace both with real crystal balls too.

Actually all I did is remove the silver fish at the top and replace it with a key ring for hanging. The silver fish is too colourful for our liking. The two balls are originally there. I bought it at cardsnsuch at Centrepoint. Unbelieveable dirt cheap price!

Another shop one level above sells windchimes with solid rods too, but they don't have it in 4 rods. Was told new stocks arriving in August.

Ngunadi: Do let me know if you manage to find crystal balls at Chinatown. I want to replace both with real crystal balls too.

Actually I was about to tell you to get those Swarovski crystals come with certification. Each year for wedding anniversary, I buy one. Now, many lor....

Edited by bepgof

I found mine too... Mr Chang says can use the modern ones as well, as long as it's solid silver rods. Anyway, I'm removing the decorative fish at the top of the wind chimes. Will click a pic of mine tonight.

Hi 4D Striker

Can you share where to find the windchime? I walked up and down the streets of Chinatown and asked a dozen of shops but none got solid silver 4-rod windchime. I even went Fu Lu Shou but nothing. Help!!!!

Oops! Saw your latter post. So you bought your windchime from Cardsnsuch?

i am also still looking around for windchimes...

You can go to Centrepoint, one level above cardsnsuch, there's a shop that sells solid rods windchimes.