Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Hi Bethel, which floor are u staying at?? :jawdrop:

I am 6th floor.. same block :good:

BTW, HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL.... long long time never come in le... guess i should drop by more often... even my kaki Mapleleaf is starting to forget me le... haha :bangwall:

Hi Meowie49, I'm somewhere between the 10th to 20th floor... :notti:

Can't wait to move in....it seems to be taking forever to build...wait until neck long long...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

HI ALL

I juz got to noe tis forum today, n realise tat ur got a thread form for toa payoh balk 79... i so happy wor coz i was always wanted to find someone who aso live in the small hse (75sqm) as me... heee :(

by the way, i m in 79A.

wonder when our flat will be ready coz our block is still the lowest while others have already start painting... haiz...

dun noe whether it can finish by 1st qtr nxt yr a not, coz i intend to hv my AD on jun 08 :(

Sorry, but can anyone send me the floor map of 90sqm, coz i would like to compare the diff between the 2. thanx :(

HI ALL

I juz got to noe tis forum today, n realise tat ur got a thread form for toa payoh balk 79... i so happy wor coz i was always wanted to find someone who aso live in the small hse (75sqm) as me... heee :yamseng:

Hi skywu and others,

I've just passed by tp yday and saw that one of the blk is up completely!:jawdrop: I've been following this thread closely and was shocked to learn that HDB has built a 4rm flat with 75sqm!:)! I know there are some 3rm with 74 sqm like in Pandan Gardens in the west and other 3 1/2 rm with a size of 82sqm. My current flat is a 4rm with size of 82sqm. The newer flats with 85sqm seem quite squeezy!! But i can't imagine 75 sqm!:notti: Sorry i don't mean to put a wet blanket. I guess alot of space planning have to be done to create an illusion of space.

I would like to view the floorplan of 75sqm and 90sqm. Pls pm me if possible. Because my future flat will be 85sqm.

Tks in advance

Hi & welcome newcomers. :) Floor plans of 75 & 90 sqm units are on pages 2 and 6.

Am hoping to get keys by the end of this year but the pace of blk A is kinda worring. According to my calculations (and I sure hope I am wrong), external structure should complete by end-march (assuming 2 floors/month, like the rest). But it doesnt look like they can finish by end-march, perhaps May-June? 6 months to do the lifts & other internal stuff + 3 months for HDB to check = 1Q 2008 to release keys (?)

Do they need wait for all 5 blocks to finish before handing it over to HDB? After all, this is considered as one project. Anyone knows?

Btw, meowie have not forgotten you lah, but very soon l will forget lah if you continue to remain so quiet.

i view thru the pages liao but its seems quite small n i can't c the dimension clearly. Mapletree, understand tat u bought a 90sqm unit, can pm me the floor map... thanz a zillion.... :)

i did call HDB this yr to check the status... she told me still 1st qtr 2008, but she mention tat if eg. blk C is completed first, then they will release the keys 1st... so meaning not necessary tat they will wait for all 5 blocks to complete b4 releasing the keys.

really muz pray tat blk A faster bulild finish wor.... :)

Hi & welcome newcomers. :sport-smiley-004: Floor plans of 75 & 90 sqm units are on pages 2 and 6.

Am hoping to get keys by the end of this year but the pace of blk A is kinda worring. According to my calculations (and I sure hope I am wrong), external structure should complete by end-march (assuming 2 floors/month, like the rest). But it doesnt look like they can finish by end-march, perhaps May-June? 6 months to do the lifts & other internal stuff + 3 months for HDB to check = 1Q 2008 to release keys (?)

Do they need wait for all 5 blocks to finish before handing it over to HDB? After all, this is considered as one project. Anyone knows?

Btw, meowie have not forgotten you lah, but very soon l will forget lah if you continue to remain so quiet.

hee.. i am not quiet... been very busy with my stuff... so pardon me lah... hee...... i think... for other blocks, we will get keys first... for blk A, latest date to collect key is first quarter 2008.....

BTW hor, recently went to see a Long Shi Fu to get good wedding dates... for next year... he is calculating now.. hopefully can get it fast la.. then can go book le.... i scare all dates i want ganna booked leh...

Welcome all new neighbours... :dunno:

Cathy e shifu u went to calculate the date is at where? cos my shifu is called Jin Zhi Long dunno same as u a not?

Me still debating cos my dates only 1 is weekend where e rest all weekdays... how leh?

Long time never update this list liao ...hope I din miss out anyone

Blk 79A

sushibabe

sha08ron

justnoop

rickyer8

coco_mybibi

apple68

soudezne

poohnie23

HarryP

whiteboxer

Skywu

Blk 79B

bonkitty

twotwobravo

jen t

carelinwen

Blk 79C

doremi

humster / nancy

meowie49

Bethel

Blk 79D

Yel

yingsan

droplets

Blk 79E

Mapleleaf

hobbes

axis

Happy

i view thru the pages liao but its seems quite small n i can't c the dimension clearly. Mapletree, understand tat u bought a 90sqm unit, can pm me the floor map... thanz a zillion.... !!

i did call HDB this yr to check the status... she told me still 1st qtr 2008, but she mention tat if eg. blk C is completed first, then they will release the keys 1st... so meaning not necessary tat they will wait for all 5 blocks to complete b4 releasing the keys.

really muz pray tat blk A faster bulild finish wor.... :dancingqueen:

How to you pm attachment? Else can pm me your email add?

And thanks for the information. Hee.

ME me me! :notti: Slog from Blk 79B

Derrick from Blk 79C is missing too. Hee.

So sorry Slog miss out on you dun hammer me k...

I copy from halfway through the thread...

Then I couldn't find the updated list... so sorry to those tat I miss out... :bangwall:

Did I miss out anyone?

Blk 79A

sushibabe

sha08ron

justnoop

rickyer8

coco_mybibi

apple68

soudezne

poohnie23

HarryP

whiteboxer

Skywu

Blk 79B

bonkitty

twotwobravo

jen t

carelinwen

Slog

Blk 79C

doremi

humster / nancy

meowie49

Bethel

Derrick

Blk 79D

Yel

yingsan

droplets

Blk 79E

Mapleleaf

hobbes

axis

Happy

hi mapleleaf

pai sei coz i dun noe hw to use the pm... !! u can email me at cheerful108@hotmail.com

thanzx

hi bonkitty

i aso went to Jin Zi Long to caculate my wedding dates... he gave me 3 dates for 08 (june, sep & dec) which fall on weekend... but coz of some reason... i hv no choice but to chose dec 08. hw abt u? do u tink his service his gd?

skywu,

Oh he only gave u 3 dates? Me gave me 5 dates from Sep to Dec 08... I wanted to ask for some good dates in July but his assistant say lunar six month not good for marriage cos it is half...

I will be choosing in Sep 08 cos I estimated the keys to be in Mar then plus recify + reno maybe about half a year so juz nice lor... if earlier I will juz move in first...

I intending to ask Jin Zhi Long to see the fengshui for my house.. cost abt $488.

His services ok lah.. btw whr u got his contacts from?

skywu,

Oh he only gave u 3 dates? Me gave me 5 dates from Sep to Dec 08... I wanted to ask for some good dates in July but his assistant say lunar six month not good for marriage cos it is half...

I will be choosing in Sep 08 cos I estimated the keys to be in Mar then plus recify + reno maybe about half a year so juz nice lor... if earlier I will juz move in first...

I intending to ask Jin Zhi Long to see the fengshui for my house.. cost abt $488.

His services ok lah.. btw whr u got his contacts from?

initially i aso wanted sep 08 (which falls on mooncake festival), but then coz my bf tat side said muz hold it after lunar 10 mth, so no choice but to delay to dec.

true tat a lot of ppl said tat lunar 6 mth not gd... so advisable not to lor

dun noe leh, our conversation lasted only ard 10-15 mins... he does not say much things leh... i heard abt him from sporebrides forum.

Welcome all new neighbours... !!

Cathy e shifu u went to calculate the date is at where? cos my shifu is called Jin Zhi Long dunno same as u a not?

Me still debating cos my dates only 1 is weekend where e rest all weekdays... how leh?

Long time never update this list liao ...hope I din miss out anyone

Blk 79A

sushibabe

sha08ron

justnoop

rickyer8

coco_mybibi

apple68

soudezne

poohnie23

HarryP

whiteboxer

Skywu

Blk 79B

bonkitty

twotwobravo

jen t

carelinwen

Blk 79C

doremi

humster / nancy

meowie49

Bethel

Blk 79D

Yel

yingsan

droplets

Blk 79E

Mapleleaf

hobbes

axis

Happy

:P:P hmmm.... i dunno my shifu name.. haha... paiseh... but he asked me to send him SMS of me and my bf ba zi.. he had yet to get back to me... but it is 80bucks for the date. Is it same?