Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

update:

pebbles are all given away by this evening to redcrystal,dracula and babymaro.

wooo...I didnt know it is so heavy until I drag them out 1 by 1.

should have build up a muscle or 2 while doing there.

hope that trolley is of help to those who came to collect their pebbles.

cheers ;)

Thanks Tension for the 3 super heavy bags of pebbles :D

The trolley definately was a great help.... without it i cant imagine how long i gonna drag it to my unit ah.... :dunno:

Hi tension,

The trolley was a great help to us. Thanks. I didnt expect it to be so big and heavy. Btw, your trolley is already sei sei when i push back to my unit. :sport-smiley-004:

Babymaro2003

:yamseng:

I think the trolley is sei sei after my 3 big bags of pebbles. Hehe.... oops..... :unsure:

The wheels started to wobble left and right already, scared the wheel will spoil.

I got to stop at the lobby of our block to move the pebbles 1 bag at a time to my unit ah. Lucky only a few floors up from the sky garden :notti:

My wife guarded the bags at the sky garden, while i drag the bags up. Haha...... :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thanks Tension for the 3 super heavy bags of pebbles :D

The trolley definately was a great help.... without it i cant imagine how long i gonna drag it to my unit ah.... :dunno:

I think the trolley is sei sei after my 3 big bags of pebbles. Hehe.... oops..... :unsure:

The wheels started to wobble left and right already, scared the wheel will spoil.

I got to stop at the lobby of our block to move the pebbles 1 bag at a time to my unit ah. Lucky only a few floors up from the sky garden :notti:

My wife guarded the bags at the sky garden, while i drag the bags up. Haha...... :D

Hi dracula,

Next time wanna need help can look for me la, we same block ma. Just drop me an sms. I got my mini mercedes to drive and drop infront of your unit. :sport-smiley-004:

Babymaro2003

so the G&W keys are the keys to the gas meters? i have some difficulty locking it just now after reading Mrs Png post..do you all have the same problem? in the end still unlocked now :(
I had a problem too. The bolt on my door was stiff and went into the door frame (it's spring-loaded). I had to poke the locking bolt until it came out. Then it could lock OK.

Hi dracula,

Next time wanna need help can look for me la, we same block ma. Just drop me an sms. I got my mini mercedes to drive and drop infront of your unit. :sport-smiley-004:

Babymaro2003

Mini mercedes as in the real one? Hehe... now i blurr already.... :unsure:

Drive from 1 block to the next ah? Hehe.... :D

Mini mercedes as in the real one? Hehe... now i blurr already.... :unsure:

Drive from 1 block to the next ah? Hehe.... :D

Hi Dracula,

My mini mercedes is those push type trolley, can push from blk A to E. Hehe..... make u blurr.

Not real mercedes lah, no $$$ to afford it.

babymaro2003

Hi Dracula,

My mini mercedes is those push type trolley, can push from blk A to E. Hehe..... make u blurr.

Not real mercedes lah, no $$$ to afford it.

babymaro2003

Oh Haha..... ok ok. Only If i knew it earlier... :notti:

Nvm, next time i shall keep knocking on your door.... Babymaro can i borrow this and borrow that.... How about sugar and salt?

Hahaha.... juz joking ah.... :bleah:

Oh Haha..... ok ok. Only If i knew it earlier... :notti:

Nvm, next time i shall keep knocking on your door.... Babymaro can i borrow this and borrow that.... How about sugar and salt?

Hahaha.... juz joking ah.... :bleah:

Hi Dracula,

I think i should be the one who keep knocking your door to borrow this and that. Hahaha.

I can only lend you packet of maggie mee. :dancingqueen:

Babymaro2003

Hi Neighbours!!

Anyone interested to replace the ugly metal thingy in the bathrooms which is the boxed up box to cover the piping then underneath theres a metal piece -- i dun know what its called or how to describe it. I have changed it to acrylic panel...

those interested can drop by my unit to take a look then i can pass contact or pm me ur email add i can email you the picture to let u see how it looks....sorry i didnt post pic here coz i forgotten how to ....

looks much better after replacement...and its cheap!! $29 or $32 for both toilets...i cant remember coz no receipt given so that they could waive the gst..hehe...in fact its now like a light box!! :dancingqueen:

Hi Neighbours!!

Anyone interested to replace the ugly metal thingy in the bathrooms which is the boxed up box to cover the piping then underneath theres a metal piece -- i dun know what its called or how to describe it. I have changed it to acrylic panel...

those interested can drop by my unit to take a look then i can pass contact or pm me ur email add i can email you the picture to let u see how it looks....sorry i didnt post pic here coz i forgotten how to ....

looks much better after replacement...and its cheap!! $29 or $32 for both toilets...i cant remember coz no receipt given so that they could waive the gst..hehe...in fact its now like a light box!! :dancingqueen:

Hi liana,

I need the contact..........

Babymaro2003

Hi Neighbours!!

You have a new PM..

Actually they are not metal. Its actually plastic..

Edited by alexneock

Should be okay to change, my ID said can do that if I want. He said change to acrylic better than plaster up in case there are small leaks in future.

Should be okay to change, my ID said can do that if I want. He said change to acrylic better than plaster up in case there are small leaks in future.

I asked him to change it for me.. :notti: