Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

I asked him to change it for me.. :notti:

Ya saw yours and someone else's that was plastered. I am terrified of lizards :jawdrop: so HB said it's a good idea to do either.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ya saw yours and someone else's that was plastered. I am terrified of lizards :jawdrop: so HB said it's a good idea to do either.

Are you hacking wall tiles too? Good that you are hacking your kitchen tiles. I overlayed mine bt i think hacking is better.

Ya, I hate "xiao qiang" too that why asked him to cover.

Saw your reno status that you are hacking kitchen tile? I thought we are not suppose to hack kitchen tile? :dunno:

Anyway all the best in your reno..

Edited by Redwyrm

Hi Dracula,

My mini mercedes is those push type trolley, can push from blk A to E. Hehe..... make u blurr.

Not real mercedes lah, no $$$ to afford it.

babymaro2003

:yamseng:

Hi babymaro, may I borrow your mini mercedes? But I am not sure if I need it as yet. Just in case I do. Heh

Saw your reno status that you are hacking kitchen tile? I thought we are not suppose to hack kitchen tile? :dunno:

Kitchen -can. Toilet - cannot. =)

Are you hacking wall tiles too? Good that you are hacking your kitchen tiles. I overlayed mine bt i think hacking is better.

Hack so that leveling (kitchen is step down) with living tiles and main door is easier. Quote is not expensive so better do it. I don't like the kerb.

Wall will overlay exposed tiles to white tiles, that one hacking will be costly.

Ya, I hate "xiao qiang" too that why asked him to cover.

Anyway all the best in your reno..

Kitchen floor and wall can hack, the undertaking we signed was just for toilets wall and floor. Just that if you hack wall, then all the conceal wiring may kena, etc. Homeowner's contractor cannot re-do concealed wiring mah. So we only attack the floor.

Hack so that leveling (kitchen is step down) with living tiles and main door is easier. Quote is not expensive so better do it. I don't like the kerb.

I didnt overlay the wall - coz still can tolerate. When I decided to "redo" the kitchen floor tiles, it was kind of late already. But luckily they managed to level all the floors.

Btw, does anyone know what to apply on the gaps btw the homo tiles to protect and/ or whiten them? What brand is good?

I didnt overlay the wall - coz still can tolerate. When I decided to "redo" the kitchen floor tiles, it was kind of late already. But luckily they managed to level all the floors.

Btw, does anyone know what to apply on the gaps btw the homo tiles to protect and/ or whiten them? What brand is good?

I forgot the actual name. the solution is for grout whitening and protection. I bought it at home fix around $17.

I forgot the actual name. the solution is for grout whitening and protection. I bought it at home fix around $17.

Hi Redwyrm

Does it fill up the holes in the grouting also?? :unsure::unsure:

Hi Bonkitty

Contact person is Mike

Express Plastic

Blk 5 AMK Ind Park 2A #06-15 AMK Tech II

What i did was i took e silver thingy given by hdb, bring to express plastic ,cut exactly the same size...4 pcs..then replace it in the bathrm...i did the 4 pcs in acrylic

Hi Redwyrm

Does it fill up the holes in the grouting also?? :unsure::unsure:

Hi gui99,

No, it does not fill up the holes, it just act as whitening and have some protection form dirt, so that it wont get dirty so easily.

:yamseng:

Hi

Can I know wat is tat brand? Now my grout lines r coming out due to mopping

Hope to get a more permanent solution :)

Hi Liana

Thks for the contact... got to check with my hubby if he wants to do tat :P

Hi

Can I know wat is tat brand? Now my grout lines r coming out due to mopping

Hope to get a more permanent solution :)

Hi Liana

Thks for the contact... got to check with my hubby if he wants to do tat :P

Found another recommendation from our fellow forummer, MaCe's topic Money $$$ Not $$$ Enough Blog, all money saving + home improvement tips welcome!!!

I never tried his recommendation, so I can't said much. I will try and find the brand of the solution that I used.

Thanks Redwyrm.

I think I will need the $3.50 grouting in his blog to fill up the holes if there is any.. :D

Thanks Liana for the email. :)

Yeah! My carpentry is finally being installed from today onwards until Saturday. Hope everything goes smoothly... :unsure:

My grills are also up... decided to make them sliding for easy cleaning of windows... :notti:

Yeah! My carpentry is finally being installed from today onwards until Saturday. Hope everything goes smoothly... :unsure:

My grills are also up... decided to make them sliding for easy cleaning of windows... :notti:

When can we go and kpo?? :notti: