Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Thanks shivan. If my memory serves me well, we got our keys

around the same period.

I heard about your "massive" carpentry works too~~ :notti:

Sure man, will let you know once its in "open house" condition.

Will love to visit yours too~~ :dancingqueen:

Yes Meowie, unpacking is the worse part of moving... :bangwall:

Btw, PC show starts today!! anyone heading there? Not sure

whether LCD TVs or electrical appliances on offer too other than PC items? :dunno:

I'm home on most nights... just let me know if you want to drop by :)

I was at the PC Show during lunch... As usual the whole suntec is jam packed! :bow:

Lots of LCD TVs on sale... The usual suspects... Sony, Samsung, etc are there...

:yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I'm home on most nights... just let me know if you want to drop by :)

I was at the PC Show during lunch... As usual the whole suntec is jam packed! :bow:

Lots of LCD TVs on sale... The usual suspects... Sony, Samsung, etc are there...

Did you buy anything?? :notti:

Hi Shivan,

Did you spy any Philips booth? We're targeting a soundbar and hoping that there will be a good deal soon.

Hi carelinwen,

long time never see your here. How is your reno?

Did you buy anything?? :notti:

Bought Time Crisis 4 for PS3... haha... :notti: I'm still a kid at heart... :o

Also checking out prices for the mini desktops for my parents place. Their PC just conked out.

I'm also fixing up my new gaming PC this weekend hopefully. I'm a DIY person when it comes to PC. Like to buy all the parts for the PC according to the specs I want and put them together myself. :sport-smiley-003:

I saw something interesting there also... They were recommending me to buy some sort of the voltage stabiliser equipment to save on electricity. They demonstrated to me on the spot. You just need to plug the equipment into your normal power socket and it will stabilise all your the power that your house consumes and in turn will help you save on the electricity bill. They even showed me a certain Mr Teo's electricity bill before and after using the equipment. Shaved about 30% off the bill.

They even have money back guaranteee! They said if after using it for 2-3 months and your bill does not show a 10-20% savings, they will return the money to you in full!

I didn't buy... not sure to believe or not... It cost $209 :deal:

Hi Shivan,

Did you spy any Philips booth? We're targeting a soundbar and hoping that there will be a good deal soon.

I think there is a Philips booth... I'm not sure but I thought I saw one... :dunno:

I was just flying through the place cos I only got an hour to get through lvl 3,4 and 6... :seeya:

Also checking out prices for the mini desktops for my parents place. Their PC just conked out.

I'm also fixing up my new gaming PC this weekend hopefully. I'm a DIY person when it comes to PC. Like to buy all the parts for the PC according to the specs I want and put them together myself. :sport-smiley-003:

I saw something interesting there also... They were recommending me to buy some sort of the voltage stabiliser equipment to save on electricity. They demonstrated to me on the spot. You just need to plug the equipment into your normal power socket and it will stabilise all your the power that your house consumes and in turn will help you save on the electricity bill. They even showed me a certain Mr Teo's electricity bill before and after using the equipment. Shaved about 30% off the bill.

They even have money back guaranteee! They said if after using it for 2-3 months and your bill does not show a 10-20% savings, they will return the money to you in full!

I think there is a Philips booth... I'm not sure but I thought I saw one... :dunno:

I was just flying through the place cos I only got an hour to get through lvl 3,4 and 6... :seeya:

Wow.. you also a gamer.. I also thinking of getting a DIY PC.... I more a RPG gamer but not MMORPG.. :P

As for the power saving device, 1 of my camp mate has bought at through online as it is cheaper. Will call him to check how is it and update you if you are interested.

I just checked with him.. He said no difference in cost saving so advised me not to buy.

Edited by Redwyrm

Wow.. you also a gamer.. I also thinking of getting a DIY PC.... I more a RPG gamer but not MMORPG.. :P

As for the power saving device, 1 of my camp mate has bought at through online as it is cheaper. Will call him to check how is it and update you if you are interested.

I just checked with him.. He said no difference in cost saving so advised me not to buy.

Heh, I also like RPG. I played WOW and Maplestory before but cannot keep up with the youngsters. Don't have the energy to stay online for so long... getting old... haha... :rofl:

Before all these MMORPG, I use to mud in my uni days... What is mud? Not the 'ni tu' hor... It is Multi User Dimension... It is like MMORPG but no graphics one... It is all text based... the most you get is ascii art... Use to be online the whole day lvling and attacking other clans until no need to eat, sleep, study, etc... hahaha... :bow::bow::rofl:

Wii games are quite fun also... Young and old all will enjoy... I'm getting the Wii Fit this weekend! :good:

Thanks for the tip on the electricity saving device... Saved $209... can go into my DIY fund...:)

Edited by shivan

I am heading there tonight to shop for a PC.

Erm... Am not exactly a DIY sort.

Those PCs sold at the PC Show are perfectly fine... Even have warranty to your doorstep if there is any problems...:good:

DIY is not for everyone but I just get a kick out of it and I know exactly what goes into my PC... :notti:

Hi carelinwen,

long time never see your here. How is your reno?

Most wet works, wiring and ceiling done. small problems here and there due to miscom between us and id or id and workers. But most can be retified or not obvious. GTG...

I am also going to get a PC .... also my internet... going to sign up there too...

Shall be going tml to see see...:)

Those PCs sold at the PC Show are perfectly fine... Even have warranty to your doorstep if there is any problems...:good:

DIY is not for everyone but I just get a kick out of it and I know exactly what goes into my PC... :notti:

Thanks Shivan =) Am looking for something relatively cheap coz I wear them down quite quickly. heh heh.

I don't play maplestory but I am really into neopets. Yel's fault. She got me all hooked.

I arcade alot during my uni days. money, time -all fly very fast. heh.

I am also going to get a PC .... also my internet... going to sign up there too...

Really packed. Spent my whole time at singtel. Got the normal MIO plan.

Probably have to go down again to get my PC.

Shivan

So u building a quad core CPU ? Saw Dell promo quoting $2088 (I think). Was at PC show during lunchtime as well.

Thanks Shivan =) Am looking for something relatively cheap coz I wear them down quite quickly. heh heh.

I don't play maplestory but I am really into neopets. Yel's fault. She got me all hooked.

I arcade alot during my uni days. money, time -all fly very fast. heh.

Really packed. Spent my whole time at singtel. Got the normal MIO plan.

Probably have to go down again to get my PC.

Mapleleaf & Yel, thanks for supporting Neopets. :yamseng: Thought it's dying. Was there to help the office closed. :( They pulled out from S'pore.

Edited by alister

Heh, I also like RPG. I played WOW and Maplestory before but cannot keep up with the youngsters. Don't have the energy to stay online for so long... getting old... haha... :rofl:

Before all these MMORPG, I use to mud in my uni days... What is mud? Not the 'ni tu' hor... It is Multi User Dimension... It is like MMORPG but no graphics one... It is all text based... the most you get is ascii art... Use to be online the whole day lvling and attacking other clans until no need to eat, sleep, study, etc... hahaha... :bow::bow::rofl:

Wii games are quite fun also... Young and old all will enjoy... I'm getting the Wii Fit this weekend! :good:

Thanks for the tip on the electricity saving device... Saved $209... can go into my DIY fund...:)

Just came back from PC Show and waited very very long for my hubstation... :furious:

Wow you really a game "siow" :D

Ya last time played those kind of text based D&D..

Now I dont really play alot of games, as my son will come and bugged me.. touch here and there.. also dun dare to buy any console game..no time to play.. :P

Now my laptop only have Football Manager 2008.. :P

Once got my DIY PC then can start playing some FPS games..missed the old days of CS.. :sport-smiley-004:

For those really going to buy a PC or laptop during the PC show and if you really don't mind the crowd.. Try to go there on Sunday, near evening time.. They will definitely slash prices and more free gifts..

Just my suggestion.. :notti:

Thanks, I'll let HB know see whether he wants to pop down or not. Sometimes it may not be as worthwhile for these less hot items like the soundbar, cos they may just offer more free gifts but you pay the $RRP. I rather get direct discount if i don't find the gifts useful.

Mapleleaf & Yel, thanks for supporting Neopets. :yamseng: Thought it's dying. Was there to help the office closed. :( They pulled out from S'pore.

I also used to play Neopets, but that was few years ago back, used my little sister's account to help her earn points.

Just came back from PC Show and waited very very long for my hubstation... :furious:

Wow you really a game "siow" :D

Ya last time played those kind of text based D&D..

Now I dont really play alot of games, as my son will come and bugged me.. touch here and there.. also dun dare to buy any console game..no time to play.. :P

Now my laptop only have Football Manager 2008.. :P

Once got my DIY PC then can start playing some FPS games..missed the old days of CS.. :sport-smiley-004:

For those really going to buy a PC or laptop during the PC show and if you really don't mind the crowd.. Try to go there on Sunday, near evening time.. They will definitely slash prices and more free gifts..

Just my suggestion.. :notti:

What's with guys and football games, my HB has Fifa 2008 on his laptop...any oppotunity he has, he will play 1-2 matches. Aiyoh it's so boring to me.

Sorry for the abrupt reply yesterday as I was rushing off from work. Now my unit so dusty...and actually not much to see yet. Have to wait 3 weeks for capentary to be ready for installation and only just managed to finalised what we want. Now having headache on what kind of bulbs to use in each area.

As there are 3 types of PLC bulbs/tube colour: warm(yellow), cool(lighter yellow) and white. I dunno whether it is okay to use the cool lights for kitchen. The shop reccommend white light but we are not a fan of white light as it is quite stark.