Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Hmmm... that will mean it will take a long while for them to decide whether to convert to free parking. why can't they do the reverse way - have it as free parking first then if season parking demand greater than supply, then convert to no free parking or season parking only??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hmmm... that will mean it will take a long while for them to decide whether to convert to free parking. why can't they do the reverse way - have it as free parking first then if season parking demand greater than supply, then convert to no free parking or season parking only??

Well, it's harder to offer free things and then take away. It's easier to offer free after that so they will look good.

Well, it's harder to offer free things and then take away. It's easier to offer free after that so they will look good.

yeah...moreover with central just opposite, free parking will invite shoppers to park here and it'll still eventually end up with no "free parking" for residents' visitors.

btw, want to highlight an issue i noticed yesterday on my air-con ledge's and kitchen window panes. they have holes...it's like glass which has chipped off...and there're several of it... initially i thought it was cigarette ash cos they're small and looks greyish-black...but when i touched it, it's rough. after taking 2nd, 3rd, 4th look...i realised my window panes have holes.

i went down to report my findings. though i have a feeling they won't entertain me since we've already moved in for 3mths, it's not fair to us to accept such quality. they kinda smirked at me when i said it wasn't there then...come on...why would i even delay reporting this...and we've cleaned our windows a few times. if the holes appear from inside, it could be our fault...but it's the outer pane. put yourself in my position, stay low floor and have to tolerate whoever's inconsiderate renovator who throws their debris out of the window... even if it's not thrown, it's still not fair...

hate this feeling... 1st was the canopy with cigarette boxes, can drinks, broom, adult diapers... now this...sucks!

yeah...moreover with central just opposite, free parking will invite shoppers to park here and it'll still eventually end up with no "free parking" for residents' visitors.

btw, want to highlight an issue i noticed yesterday on my air-con ledge's and kitchen window panes. they have holes...it's like glass which has chipped off...and there're several of it... initially i thought it was cigarette ash cos they're small and looks greyish-black...but when i touched it, it's rough. after taking 2nd, 3rd, 4th look...i realised my window panes have holes.

i went down to report my findings. though i have a feeling they won't entertain me since we've already moved in for 3mths, it's not fair to us to accept such quality. they kinda smirked at me when i said it wasn't there then...come on...why would i even delay reporting this...and we've cleaned our windows a few times. if the holes appear from inside, it could be our fault...but it's the outer pane. put yourself in my position, stay low floor and have to tolerate whoever's inconsiderate renovator who throws their debris out of the window... even if it's not thrown, it's still not fair...

hate this feeling... 1st was the canopy with cigarette boxes, can drinks, broom, adult diapers... now this...sucks!

exactly!!! I am facing the same problem. Full of RUBBISH from UP ABOVE!! :bangwall::bangwall:

there is nothing else i can do except to PUSH the rubbish down with the bamboo stick.. :unsure:

I think there are a lot of things flying from upstairs. My wife and I walk pass the badminton court at blk 79A and kenna spray by lots of water. Think a few passer by also kenna. :(

Hi Liana,

So you have shifted in already! My reno finishing soon also hope that can shift in soon. How did you choose the laminate and lock? Did the contractor meet you with the samples?

Liana/Jacky

Can let me have the contact for the door lamination? Do you know if they will laminate the sides? My ID told me that the sides will come off easily and he recommends only laminating the door and painting the sides.

The side of my doors are painted. Think Liana's one is painted as well :)

I think there are a lot of things flying from upstairs. My wife and I walk pass the badminton court at blk 79A and kenna spray by lots of water. Think a few passer by also kenna. :(

The side of my doors are painted. Think Liana's one is painted as well :)

Hi gui99,

Oh ya, how could I forget the famous black door. Maybe I will pop by with hubby this weekend to see yours and Liana's. Thanks.

Hi gui99,

Oh ya, how could I forget the famous black door. Maybe I will pop by with hubby this weekend to see yours and Liana's. Thanks.

The black door that make a lot of old relative buay song more like it. :D:D

No prob. Jus buzz my door bell. :D

Edited by gui99

actually, on sundays, there's free parking in tpy central itself...so, shoppers mostly will park there i guess...

exactly!!! I am facing the same problem. Full of RUBBISH from UP ABOVE!! :bangwall::bangwall:

there is nothing else i can do except to PUSH the rubbish down with the bamboo stick.. :unsure:

Lesson learn, next time buy higher or don't buy if given low unit. So to buy next high one must convince people to purchase your unit first before you can buy another one

Passing the baton to Miss white?

btw, want to highlight an issue i noticed yesterday on my air-con ledge's and kitchen window panes. they have holes...it's like glass which has chipped off...and there're several of it.....i realised my window panes have holes.

Hi ms_white

Actually, i am a little confused. You meant your glass panels (from the outside) has holes, or more correctly, small glass chips that look like holes, and you strongly suspect it is caused by debris from above?

If that's the case, I think you should perhaps write an official letter via email to TC and ask for advise on how to proceed on this? Critically, can you take a good pic of these 'holes'? A pic can represent a thousand words.

I wouldnt bet on getting free parking on Sun at the MSCP. Simple reason, we're near the 'TPY centre'. My guess is that the MSCP will be converted to the gantry-type parking in future like the 1s u get across the street, meant only for season parking. ;)

Let's hope they dun errect another one of those ERP gantries along the roads nearby. zzz.

Here's the reply ....

Free parking on Sunday.

The total number of car park lots at the MSCP is 674, but number of household at Blk 79 A to E is 1158 units. HDB will have to wait till more residents move in and see that all season tickets are sold and there is enough car park lots for free parking. It may come to a situation that the whole car park is for Season parking only

Edited by Vlanze

Sorry but what kind of response is this?! Its bothering on rudeness, dear friend.

Lesson learn, next time buy higher or don't buy if given low unit. So to buy next high one must convince people to purchase your unit first before you can buy another one

Sorry but what kind of response is this?! Its bothering on rudeness, dear friend.

haha groovygenie,

just get use to it.. TPY is like tat de...lower EQ, higher "lameness"... :P

maybe this makes him unique.

hah.

babymaro, how is winnie?

Hi tension,

Winnie LS lor. Bring her go vet yesterday. Spend $67-00. I think she look better today before i go work, vet said this 3 days no treats for her, only dry food allowed. Thanks for the concern.

Babymaro2003

:yamseng: