Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

- saw e chicken rice stall had been replaced by a Indian Foodstall. There were continuous patrons.

- any comments on dis Indian Foodstall? :unsure:

- esp e prata & murtabak. :dribble:

the prata shops very expensive. plain cost $1 and with egg cost $2. Business look like no pple when walk pass during sat morning. lor 4 cost alot cheaper, just less than $2, you can get plain and w/egg.

bad attitude with the prata shop behind the bak ku teh stall. the one beside the temple coffee shop. stand infront of the stall, treat you like invisible, then i voice out to ask for prata. he keeps doing his own things without even acknowledging it and can walk pass around you and dont even care about u. this isn't the first time already. when malay orders, he will entertain, chinese he since like bo chap u. so just walk away. :curse::furious:

prata also not than cheap too. will never never order anything from this stall again!!!!!!!! :furious:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
the prata shops very expensive. plain cost $1 and with egg cost $2. Business look like no pple when walk pass during sat morning. lor 4 cost alot cheaper, just less than $2, you can get plain and w/egg.

bad attitude with the prata shop behind the bak ku teh stall. the one beside the temple coffee shop. stand infront of the stall, treat you like invisible, then i voice out to ask for prata. he keeps doing his own things without even acknowledging it and can walk pass around you and dont even care about u. this isn't the first time already. when malay orders, he will entertain, chinese he since like bo chap u. so just walk away. :curse::furious:

prata also not than cheap too. will never never order anything from this stall again!!!!!!!! :furious:

Indian Foodstall at 79 Foodpark

- prata kosong $1 = reasonable

- prata telok $2 = :bangwall:

- unless it is hot, chrispy on e outside, creamy on e inside.

- unless e curry is 'thick'.

:huh:

Indian Foodstall at 73, left side kopitiam

- lor 4? u mean blk 73, e kopitiam on e left, e stall beside e lift?

- used to eat their prata wen i was young, >20yrs ago, it was gd then.

- now, dunoe how izit liao.

- anway, many prata shop in sg hav their 'dough' supply by e main distibutor.

- end of e day, its their cutlery skill & e 'yummyness' of e fish or chicken curry.

- for now, my favorite prata shops r at bugis area.

:dribble:

Kopitiam beside temple, TPY Ctrl

- dat kopitiam used 2b called 'Nasi Padang' in e 80s & early 90s.

- 1 of e popular muslim food hunt in TPY.

- luved e 'roti john' then.

:dribble:

- had since change ownership & management then.

- was there few wks bak, yah, e attitude of e prata shop, sucks. i experience e same, like they r e only prata shop in tpy.

- e tea i had dat day tasted awful olso, e water like frm rusty pipe or e tea too blend.

- did not finish it. Normally, i wld drink 2-3 cups wen chatting w frnds.

:o

:sport-smiley-004:

:good:

- mayb put up a notice at e lift lobby's notice board regarding dis proposed RC meeting.

- nowadays dis thread is less active liao.

:idea:

- aniway, my short list of doubts ->

1) dogs' poo at grass patch.

- No signage 2 deters dogs' owner frm leaving e dogs' poo behind?

2) dogs' barking nuisance, esp my neighbour's.

- No laws/rules 2 restrain e dogs' nuisance?

- No education 2 educate e nuisance dogs' owners?

3) mscp too dark during e day, esp e lower decks.

- No knowledge of changing e type of light bulbs/tubes?

- No knowledge of resetting e timer or sensor?

4) common corridors tends 2b swept or cleaned only on any other days.

- No daily cleaning routine for common corridors?

5) common corridors & mscp tends 2b washed only wen got VIP visiting.

- No mthly scheduled blk washing?

6) rubbish bins at e lift lobbies r olways full, rubbish spilled around e bins.

- No freqeunt clearing of rubbish bins at lift lobbies or where human traffic is heavy?

7) e telecommunication signal is beli poor in e blks, esp e higher levels.

- No proper installation of TV entenna?

- No proper installation of handphone signal transmital?

8) Y i hav so many doubts?

- Not living in a mature estate which had existed since e late 1960s?

- Not having e competent or dutiful 'authorities' 2 carry out their riteful jobs?

- Not paying e 'authorities' their mthly fees to provide mi with their riteful services?

:dunno::rofl::dunno:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- btw, at Kim Keat Link neighbourhood, they had e CCTV installed at e lift lobbies & inside e lifts.

- a monitor is then placed at a top corner of e 1st storey lift lobby.

- e monitor wil alternate images inside e lifts & lift lobby.

- users r able 2 see wats goin on inside e lifts or lift lobby.

- e images r olso recorded with date & time.

:good:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey neighbours,

- mi was at e foodpark on Sat eveing dinner time, it was full-hse. :jawdrop:

- saw e duck rice stall closed.

- had it closed 4 gd? :unsure:

- saw e chicken rice stall had been replaced by a Indian Foodstall. There were continuous patrons.

- any comments on dis Indian Foodstall? :unsure:

- esp e prata & murtabak. :dribble:

- at blk 85, there r 2 kopitiams, 1 on e left side, 1 at e centre.

- both sell quite similar food.

- any comments on their food & price? :unsure:

:notti:

Hi Jacky,

I also noticed a lot of Poo on the grass area infront and behind our blocks. And the cleaner don't bother to clean up even after more than one month, but can't really blame them also. It's the dog owner's responsibility to pick up the Poo. I always bring my dog out to poo but always see the whole patch of grass full of poo, i have to siam with my dog. I see some kids always playing on the grass, i can't imagine if they step on it and bring it home.

From my knowledge, if dog owner didn't pick up the poo, they may be fined. So far no one has been caught at our area. As for your neighbour's dog, i can only advise you to bear with it. I believe your neighbour's dog is the hyperactive type. Not easy to stop them from barking, need to train them.

Regarding the prata at our downstair foodcourt, i ate 1 egg + 1 cheese cost me $4-00. I'm still not full and never mind still not nice, and the curry no standard. Sell so expensive and not nice, how to survive? If you've tasted before good prata, you'll know that this is crap prata!

jialat lor..gng to close down soon...kosong for $1..whatz so special...

must be because of high rental...

i rather walk to the two pratas shop @ Lor 4 mkt or the KPT...

The one at market is better. Q very long...

Hey yhw22,

- think ur info on e pricing of e prata shop dnstrs, might not b accurate.

- i had not tried but my neighbor had. He said its ok loh, e curry was 'dry', not dat great.

- yah, e 1 at lor 4 market, e pricing is norm or rather not expensive.

- seem 2 mi its e pricing of > 5yrs ago?

- no fanciful pattern prata though.

Hi Jacky,

I also noticed a lot of Poo on the grass area infront and behind our blocks. And the cleaner don't bother to clean up even after more than one month, but can't really blame them also. It's the dog owner's responsibility to pick up the Poo. I always bring my dog out to poo but always see the whole patch of grass full of poo, i have to siam with my dog. I see some kids always playing on the grass, i can't imagine if they step on it and bring it home.

From my knowledge, if dog owner didn't pick up the poo, they may be fined. So far no one has been caught at our area. As for your neighbour's dog, i can only advise you to bear with it. I believe your neighbour's dog is the hyperactive type. Not easy to stop them from barking, need to train them.

Regarding the prata at our downstair foodcourt, i ate 1 egg + 1 cheese cost me $4-00. I'm still not full and never mind still not nice, and the curry no standard. Sell so expensive and not nice, how to survive? If you've tasted before good prata, you'll know that this is crap prata!

Hey babymaro2003,

- saw some poo on e sky garden lately!!! on e pavement!!!

- my neighbor's dog? i can only say its a 'mad dog'!!!

- imagine wen u'r too ngross watching tv then suddenly e dog bark & bark!!!

- anytime in e day, whoever walk pass their front gate, e dog wld bark!!!.

- 1 - 2am wen e rest of e neighbors r sound asleep & doors closed, e dog olso bark!!!

- its e loud loud non-stop type. e owner wld jus call out e dog's name ...

- all e neighbors at my lev r irritated by them.

- heard frm my neighbor (SERS), wen dis owner were at old blk (b4 SERS), alot of their past neighbors were olso irritated.

- now new neighbors, new 'dis-harmony'.

:wacko:

Hey porkypig,

- yah jus across e rd but mus take note of their business hrs.

The one at market is better. Q very long...

Hey RacKel,

- yah. Tried e 1 at lor 4 market. Corner stall on e rite near to blk 66 & e 4 sty shophses.

- prata kosong = $0.70

- prata w egg = $1.30

- nasi goreng w ikan billis = $3.00

- e curry is reasonably gd. It wld b better if it cld b more spicier.

- e prata is reasonably nice. Crispy on e outside, creamy on e inside. It cld b better if each dough is much bigger.

- but if 'takeaway', it wont b s crispy s eating there, due 2 packing, no 'airing'.

- nevertheless, e madam & her daughter is polite.

- had been going bak 4 more after e 1st ...

:good::jammin:

Hey yhw22,

- think ur info on e pricing of e prata shop dnstrs, might not b accurate.

- i had not tried but my neighbor had. He said its ok loh, e curry was 'dry', not dat great.

not a newbie but seldom post.. :notti: add some feedback to the prata stall below blke. tried the prata 2 days back. order 1 plain and 1 egg, cost me $3!!! i personal find the curry normal but the prata cannot make it lor.. so tasteless!!!! really not worth. :furious:

Hey RacKel,

- yah. Tried e 1 at lor 4 market. Corner stall on e rite near to blk 66 & e 4 sty shophses.

- prata kosong = $0.70

- prata w egg = $1.30

- nasi goreng w ikan billis = $3.00

- e curry is reasonably gd. It wld b better if it cld b more spicier.

- e prata is reasonably nice. Crispy on e outside, creamy on e inside. It cld b better if each dough is much bigger.

- but if 'takeaway', it wont b s crispy s eating there, due 2 packing, no 'airing'.

- nevertheless, e madam & her daughter is polite.

- had been going bak 4 more after e 1st ...

:good::jammin:

Wah! You got all facts man... but there something most din noe - they make their own dough, not those mass production one. maybe that's why they are small.

Hehe.... I have them every SUN when I visit my mum... hehe..

not a newbie but seldom post.. :notti: add some feedback to the prata stall below blke. tried the prata 2 days back. order 1 plain and 1 egg, cost me $3!!! i personal find the curry normal but the prata cannot make it lor.. so tasteless!!!! really not worth. :furious:

Have not tried the prata, but the mix vege rice is not too bad for a decent lunch.

Have not tried the prata, but the mix vege rice is not too bad for a decent lunch.

I agreed that the prata is nothing to be shout about....though it's quite crispy but the curry sauce totally killed it. Not to mention the price. Tried it once and that's the last time. ;)

Hi there

I have received a "message from police" yday whereby recently there had been cases of mischief to vehicles in our MSCP. I inspected my car and realised that my car also kanna. There are scatches on the bonnet, left side front & rear door, left front tyre being deflated, left front tyre vault cap missing. Have reported to the police last nite.

Do check your car in case it had been pampered too...

Anyone else's car here also kanna?

Hi there

I have received a "message from police" yday whereby recently there had been cases of mischief to vehicles in our MSCP. I inspected my car and realised that my car also kanna. There are scatches on the bonnet, left side front & rear door, left front tyre being deflated, left front tyre vault cap missing. Have reported to the police last nite.

That's the all problem with our overpaid civil service and "privatized" HDB.

Uptill today, the problem of motorbikes parking illegally at BLK 177 still persist and remains unsolved. Now, seems like more bikes are parking there. Now, we have to content with vandalism at our MSCP. WTF are these people doing?????? :furious:

I really can't understand why our public housing planners can't think like their Hong Kong counterparts. Public housing in HK has got gated access and even CCTV.

Our MSCP is so dark and isolated from public view. What's wrong with all these overpaid slackers?

Now, we tax payers have to bear the cost for their negligence. Unprotected and unsafe MSCP leading to opportunities for vandals to pray on and leading to damages and unnecessary cost for residents with cars.

I really hope the retrenchment-axe fall on these incompetent fools..... slackers like them don't deserve sympathy and their jobs. HDB should outsource their planners and managers to the private sector.

Edited by she_888

That's the all problem with our overpaid civil service and "privatized" HDB.

Uptill today, the problem of motorbikes parking illegally at BLK 177 still persist and remains unsolved. Now, seems like more bikes are parking there. Now, we have to content with vandalism at our MSCP. WTF are these people doing?????? :furious:

I really can't understand why our public housing planners can't think like their Hong Kong counterparts. Public housing in HK has got gated access and even CCTV.

Our MSCP is so dark and isolated from public view. What's wrong with all these overpaid slackers?

Now, we tax payers have to bear the cost for their negligence. Unprotected and unsafe MSCP leading to opportunities for vandals to pray on and leading to damages and unnecessary cost for residents with cars.

I really hope the retrenchment-axe fall on these incompetent fools..... slackers like them don't deserve sympathy and their jobs. HDB should outsource their planners and managers to the private sector.

Look like we need another 2 FULL PAGES of news on THE NEW PAPER again. Since we make news before. We can also complain during 1st March gathering.

Hi there

Wah yours is much worse than mine. They only scratch my left back car door. 8|

Wah yours is much worse than mine. They only scratch my left back car door. 8|

Where did you park your car when your car was being scratched? I park it at deck 3B by the central staircase. I'm wondering if this fellow was going down the staircase and conveniently start performing his acts...