Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Oh, finally can log in here.

Am I too late to join the petition? Please include me if possible. Thanks!!

TPY, people have freedom to do what they want. As long as they r not doing any wrong things or create any nuisance.

TPY, people have freedom to do what they want. As long as they r not doing any wrong things or create any nuisance.

Why not? Join in to a list of dying band wagon. If you want to can also waste monet send many MMS, poster, harassing others and spam their phone just like ah long did. :paint:

High speed fibre optic installation for block 79 might be scheduled after 2012

click on the link and enter postal code to check....

http://rollout.opennet.com.sg/service/results?query=314079

I hate to be a de-motivator but when I click on this, blk 79 have to wait till 2012 or later. Maybe the one in the list can start another petition for this again.

Tah ku GU

Meow can have some more excuse to waste money, quick quick send mms :D

Take no heed of the resident troublemaker lap dog sent by the Higher Elite Mortals to disrupt the lives of us 2nd class citizens & peasants.

These lap dogs only know how to create discord amongst the peasants but willingly suck the toes of their masters come every Election.

"What do you see?"

Take no heed of the resident troublemaker lap dog sent by the Higher Elite Mortals to disrupt the lives of us 2nd class citizens & peasants.

These lap dogs only know how to create discord amongst the peasants but willingly suck the toes of their masters come every Election.

"What do you see?"

I see a SIAO GAO biting and barking here. :P

channelnewsasia

SINGAPORE: Singapore's fourth Prime Minister could be among the new faces fielded in the next general election due by early 2012, said Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong on Thursday.

However, he added that Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong is now having a more difficult time looking for suitable candidates in their 30s.

Mr Goh said Singapore has a unique system of political succession. He said Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew, who stepped down as prime minister in 1990, marked his own contribution to Singapore not by what he has achieved but whether the country can continue to sustain its development.

"If Singapore can, then he (Minister Mentor Lee) will say, 'I've succeeded in building Singapore.' If Singapore falters, 4, 5 years after he is gone, then he would say he's not succeeded in his ambition of building Singapore," said Mr Goh.

"So, in order for that to happen, he started planning for political succession and he did not look to just the political party itself for successors, because not many people wanted to join political parties," he said.

Mr Goh added that Mr Lee also made it very clear that Singapore's leader should be chosen by his peers, so there will be no infighting within the political party.

The senior minister noted that he became prime minister at the age of 49 and Mr Lee Hsien Loong took over at the age of 51 and he is now 58 years old.

Mr Goh noted the next prime minister will have to be in his 30s today. That is because it will take another five to 10 years for the potential candidate to fully understand how to deal with people, policies and international partners.

"It's not an easy task," Mr Goh said. "He's (Mr Lee Hsien Loong is) having a more difficult time now. He's looking for a fourth prime minister."

Mr Goh added that during his time, he could get ministers at the age of 37 or 38. Now, ministers are in their early 40s.

Mr Goh made the comments at the inaugural Asia-Middle East Media Roundtable held in Singapore on Thursday.

Cameras were not allowed to film the closed door dialogue session, which was meant to be an informal exchange of ideas between Mr Goh and the 30 or so journalists from ASEAN, the Middle East, India and China.

The aim of the session was to encourage better engagement between the people of the Middle East and Asia.

In his opening remarks, Mr Goh said the current economic crisis presents a good opportunity for the Middle East and Asia to grow its relationship.

One way is to promote tourism. Mr Goh said: "The West had always been the magnate for relations between Asia and the West and between Middle East and the West.

"All of us were actually looking more to the West for economic relations and of course for political relations, and we tended to look at the Middle East mainly as a source of oil for us.

"But it was the wrong attitude, as I've discovered, because in the Middle East we have plenty of opportunities to do business. There's a very rich culture there which we need to try and understand, and Middle East has become more important in time to come and so would Asia."

Separately, Mr Goh also touched on the situation in Myanmar. He said while pro-democracy leader Aung San Suu Kyi is seen by the West as the solution, she is also "part of the problem" because she believes she is the government.

Mr Goh noted that Ms Suu Kyi's political party needs to seek a fresh mandate in the 2010 general election.

- CNA/ir

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- wonder who izit?

- r u e 1?

:huh:

SINGAPORE: Singapore's fourth Prime Minister could be among the new faces fielded in the next general election due by early 2012, said Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong on Thursday.

However, he added that Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong is now having a more difficult time looking for suitable candidates in their 30s.

Mr Goh said Singapore has a unique system of political succession. He said Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew, who stepped down as prime minister in 1990, marked his own contribution to Singapore not by what he has achieved but whether the country can continue to sustain its development.

"If Singapore can, then he (Minister Mentor Lee) will say, 'I've succeeded in building Singapore.' If Singapore falters, 4, 5 years after he is gone, then he would say he's not succeeded in his ambition of building Singapore," said Mr Goh.

"So, in order for that to happen, he started planning for political succession and he did not look to just the political party itself for successors, because not many people wanted to join political parties," he said.

Mr Goh added that Mr Lee also made it very clear that Singapore's leader should be chosen by his peers, so there will be no infighting within the political party.

The senior minister noted that he became prime minister at the age of 49 and Mr Lee Hsien Loong took over at the age of 51 and he is now 58 years old.

Mr Goh noted the next prime minister will have to be in his 30s today. That is because it will take another five to 10 years for the potential candidate to fully understand how to deal with people, policies and international partners.

"It's not an easy task," Mr Goh said. "He's (Mr Lee Hsien Loong is) having a more difficult time now. He's looking for a fourth prime minister."

Mr Goh added that during his time, he could get ministers at the age of 37 or 38. Now, ministers are in their early 40s.

- wonder who izit?

- r u e 1?

The answer to your question is here:

Sinkapore's New PM

Give or take one to two seat-warmers like Mr Goh.

Jealousy at work again?

I pity you.....

Dear Resident,

I hereby declared your petition has Failed. With only 25 individual of anonymous identity, less than 3 % of the total polulation 800 House hold,.

Thus you may longer need to waste money, time, sending MMS and not to repeat the mistake again. Do note, a forum is a space for voicing not for petition.

Thank you

"What do you see?"

I see a opposition team among the people. Alway opposite and oppose.... working partyicon6.gif welcome my friend. Anymore to contribute from you to my comments

I always thought the forum was a place for discussion, sharing and voicing of one's thoughts, opinions and beliefs. A petition to collectively voice out our concern for the neighbourhood seems very appropriate and in line.

Regardless of whether the petition succeed or fail, it shows that there are people concerned enough with the safety and the living standards of our estate and neighbourhood to stand up and speak their mind.

Trust the moral-less authority to send an obedient, internet-brigade lap dog to disrupt and create trouble instead. Typical gangsterism counter-response tactics from them anyway as expected.

It goes to show how disconnected these higher mortals are from the rest of us peasants, lap dogs included. Only difference is that these dogs assume their masters will take good care of them when kingdom comes.

Sadly, these dogs have been brainwashed and made to believe that they too are higher elite mortals! For when kingdom comes, they too, will be collateral damage and expendable alongside the rest of us peasants and our CPF.

I bet the obedient lap dog experienced an all time high from watching the Parade and reciting the Pledge last night. :jammin:

"Two legs good. Four legs bad."