Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

I always thought the forum was a place for discussion, sharing and voicing of one's thoughts, opinions and beliefs. A petition to collectively voice out our concern for the neighbourhood seems very appropriate and in line.

Regardless of whether the petition succeed or fail, it shows that there are people concerned enough with the safety and the living standards of our estate and neighbourhood to stand up and speak their mind.

Trust the moral-less authority to send an obedient, internet-brigade lap dog to disrupt and create trouble instead. Typical gangsterism counter-response tactics from them anyway as expected.

It goes to show how disconnected these higher mortals are from the rest of us peasants, lap dogs included. Only difference is that these dogs assume their masters will take good care of them when kingdom comes.

Sadly, these dogs have been brainwashed and made to believe that they too are higher elite mortals! For when kingdom comes, they too, will be collateral damage and expendable alongside the rest of us peasants and our CPF.

I bet the obedient lap dog experienced an all time high from watching the Parade and reciting the Pledge last night. :jammin:

"Two legs good. Four legs bad."

Anyone here didn't pledge on the day? or before ? Or against it? I did it at 8.22 pm, maybe we can do the same like wise on the 22nd of August!

"We, the citizen of Singapore, pledge ourselves as one united people. Regardless of race, language or religion, to build a democratic society. Base on justice and equality so as to achieve prosperity and progress for our nation."

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Anyone here didn't pledge on the day? or before ? Or against it? I did it at 8.22 pm, maybe we can do the same like wise on the 22nd of August!

"We, the citizen of Singapore, pledge ourselves as one united people. Regardless of race, language or religion, to build a democratic society. Base on justice and equality so as to achieve prosperity and progress for our nation."

The Singapore I know and love died along with Mr Ong Teng Cheong almost 10 years ago... this place has since lost it's very heart and soul... and the parade is just a big budget multimedia show to impress our imported talents. Similar in objective to North Korea's military parade, albeit with a bigger budget, fancy music, fireworks and the occasional pole-dancing.

And now, we're being challenged by your Master to be more understanding hor! Don't complain so much or "our women will be maids in other people's countries"!

Pledge ourselves as one united people? So as to achieve happiness, prosperity and progress for whom?

I wouldn't be surprised if the day comes when non-citizens are allowed to vote as well... ha!

MM Lee outlines two challenges for Singapore to undertake

SINGAPORE: Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew has highlighted two challenges for Singapore to undertake in order to do well in the next five to ten years.

Speaking on Thursday at the annual National Day Dinner at his Tanjong Pagar constituency, the minister mentor said Singapore can reach a new level of development, but difficulties will crop up along the way.

To resolve them, the nation must always face them squarely and work together.

The first challenge is integrating new citizens and permanent residents (PRs) with the local population. The speed of this process depends on the openness of Singaporeans who are born and raised here, and the willingness of new citizens to adapt and be part of the Singapore society.

Mr Lee explained that without immigration, the ageing problem will be too heavy a burden for the young. Immigrants who can be integrated without upsetting the racial balance are in Singapore’s interest...

Hi there, I'm from Blk 79A.

Bad weather haze is back again. Bishan and AMK so blur :( .

Huh! Why Dr Ng never visit the rest of the blk except Blk 79C?????????????

Just to share...

These Minister visits are all planned... no such thing as impromptu house visits...

Units to be visited have been scanned and pre-selected by the runners for them to shake hand, say hello and smile for the camera.

This is to weed out "inappropriate" units which may "disrupt" or "upset" their visits, if you get my drift.

You know the Gold FM 90.5 TV advert?

"Hear only the good stuff!" :good:

Am i too late to join the petition???

I stay at the garden level...had encountered students playing and screaming loudly during one of the days where i am not working.

Proposal to write a petition to Bishan-ToaPayoh Town Council to install a card access electronic gate to our sky garden

1) so that only residents can access to the garden;

2) so as to minimise non residents 'loitering' around;

3) so as to have a safer environment for fellow 79 residents and their children;

4) so as to enjoy the garden in peace;

5) so as to help to keep our garden clean and nice;

6) so as to minimize unwanted activities at the garden:-

i) playing catching and screaming on top of their voice at 3am;

ii) couples showing public display of affection;

iii) group of teenagers showing their 'musical talent' in the middle of the night;

iv) teenagers sniffing glue;

v) and many many more ..........

Co-ordinator : shercjw

Responses in favour:

1) Shercjw

2) twinklestarzz

3) Stormcontrol

4) Roy777ong

5) Yeoman

6) meowie49

7) M&M

8) Dracula

9) Shivan

10) Alister

11) Meepok

12) Babymaro

13) zanie98

14) ms_white

15) shay_d

16) liana79b

17) pooh_75

18) droplets

19) yhw22

20) zincy

21) Vlanze

22) RacKel

23) xinni

24) CCS79

25) Kinkie

Just to share...

These Minister visits are all planned... no such thing as impromptu house visits...

Units to be visited have been scanned and pre-selected by the runners for them to shake hand, say hello and smile for the camera.

This is to weed out "inappropriate" units which may "disrupt" or "upset" their visits, if you get my drift.

You know the Gold FM 90.5 TV advert?

"Hear only the good stuff!" :good:

- bingo. u r rite man.

- dats y i would wear my torn shirt & short as any other day. B'cos i noe my unit won't b visited by VVVIP.

- if so 'lucky' dat e VVVIP cums & visit mi, then its good 4 them 2 see e 'real' lifestyle i'm living in rather than 'fake' lifestyle i'm imposing.

:help:

- dunoe e pledge stil wan talk big.

- a primary 1 student can recite better than u.

- somemore post e pledge wrongly. i suspect u r a FNT.

- i suggests u go learn e pledge all over again but i doubt u r able 2?

- we did or did not pledge on dat day, u wana noe?

- i dun tel u lei.

- y dun u go ask ur neighbours, frnds etc instead?

- ohh, i think no nid ask lah, cos nobody wld ans u. Or rather u got no frnds 2 ask dats y u'd asked here.

- u think by reciting e pledge prove sumtin out of u?

- u think by voicing out our views & suggestions in e forum showed dat we r against e current 'policies'?

- u think u r bigger than e gahment 2 prevent us frm voicing our views?

- u think by postin unconstructive comments shows dat u r helpful?

Since u take a time longer than normal IQ people 2 comprehend wat 79 kakis r telling u, let mi explain 2 u in simple english.

- u r so kpo;

- u r so naive;

- u r so lonely;

- u r so pity;

- nobody here cares whether u pledge anot;

- nobody here bothers 2 read ur worthless posts;

- nobody here cares whether u got $ 2 eat anot;

- nobody here cares whether u r a undernutrition underage teen or a half-dead sick old man.

My english beli e simple, if u stil dun understand. I olso canot help u, cos i got better things 2 do. Or rather i'm not a doctor.

This post will automatically proves its correctness wen it is quoted & replied by e intended recipient.

A bunches of silly list.

Have anyone ever workout the run and maintaince cost for the so call waz access card system?

How many residences do u have in blk 79? Cao Cao 800 Plus units. If each family core has 4 members, 3200 cards needed to be maintaince. Each card cost $5, $16,000 one time sunk cost. Who to pay? the 25 on the list?

Not to mentioned how many lifts, and the replacement, vandalism within the blocks.... tun and maintaince

Really silly, still harbouring more petition.

No senses.

A bunches of silly list.

Have anyone ever workout the run and maintaince cost for the so call waz access card system?

How many residences do u have in blk 79? Cao Cao 800 Plus units. If each family core has 4 members, 3200 cards needed to be maintaince. Each card cost $5, $16,000 one time sunk cost. Who to pay? the 25 on the list?

Not to mentioned how many lifts, and the replacement, vandalism within the blocks.... tun and maintaince

Really silly, still harbouring more petition.

No senses.

I wouldn't dare ask your Masters for the $16,000 even if my life depends on it!

I believe the $16,000 will be better spent for your Masters and all of their cronies & lap dogs to invest in the stock market, then donate some of it for Temasek Holdings to gamble away, the rest can be used as bonuses to enrich your Masters and those jiak liao bee Ministers, since we need to pay them more money so that they will not succumb to corruption.

We would rather our estate crumble and rot for a thousand years than to ask your Masters for more money to safe-keep our neighborhood! God forbid! I can see that they are in dire need of the extra cash to live within their elite means, since many of them are staying in private housing & landed properties... their monthly maintenance cost must be sky high! Even with their salaries, undisclosed bonuses and directorship fees, I believe they need more $$$ to sustain their current keep.

Why not let us, the worthless peasants, sacrifice our comfort needs for their greater good?

We have the best gahmen in the world! First world standard as proclaimed loudly by many! What more can we ask?

And come to think of it... with the obscene amount of money that we're paying them to lead the country... I believe they can actually perform miracles! There's no need to even bother about asking for funding and money!

Just get them to sing this inspirational SONG and do a little dance...

and I believe, miracles do happen!

- bingo. u r rite man.

- dats y i would wear my torn shirt & short as any other day. B'cos i noe my unit won't b visited by VVVIP.

- if so 'lucky' dat e VVVIP cums & visit mi, then its good 4 them 2 see e 'real' lifestyle i'm living in rather than 'fake' lifestyle i'm imposing.

:help:

Since so anti and against it why still join in to the petition and requesting for something yourself knows it is impossible?

Slapping your own face. :rolleyes:

Since so anti and against it why still join in to the petition and requesting for something yourself knows it is impossible?

Slapping your own face. :rolleyes:

Since so anti and against ppl calling u "uncle and birdy" why still come into this thread and be an "birdy uncle"??

DOUBLE Slapping your own face. :rolleyes:

Since so anti and against ppl calling u "uncle and birdy" why still come into this thread and be an "birdy uncle"??

DOUBLE Slapping your own face. :rolleyes:

Since don't like to be birdy, ah lian friend, why still fly to wrong saloon and cut a "gugu: hair style in li NanXing and ah beng hair stylist's shop

Since don't like to be birdy, ah lian friend, why still fly to wrong saloon and cut a "gugu: hair style in li NanXing and ah beng hair stylist's shop

well, i went to the wrong salon coz i dunno, coz never try b4.... but u came in to this thread knowing the whole blk ppl hate u....

so now, should i call you the "thick skinned OLD BIRD MAN"? :rolleyes:

well, i went to the wrong salon coz i dunno, coz never try b4.... but u came in to this thread knowing the whole blk ppl hate u....

so now, should i call you the "thick skinned OLD BIRD MAN"? :rolleyes:

So how does it feel like a gugu ? :D

So how does it feel like a gugu ? :D

ey.. thick skinned uncle, my hair grows long liao loh.. no longer gugu... but u.... still as thick skinned... and getting older... lol... u will forever be thick skinned old uncle... just admit it... no point urguing ... we ALL knows... :D