Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

There's this man tat look like a karang guni aged 50plus carry a plastic bag stealing shoes/slippers.. He'll make his round in the afternoon as i get to see him once... I saw his bag filled with running shoes and when he saw me, he walk down the the next level..

u should have taken a photo of him then post it here....so that everyone can help to look-out for him. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis, does anyone of you thought of installing cctv outside your house?Is it approved by HDB?

The HDB and Town Council CAN'T solve the problem created by them, still need approval from them???

Residents @ Pinnacle@Duxton has 26th level sky bridge to themselves and only accessible by proximity card and a 800m running track..

How i wish we have that @ our "Skygarden" and a running track on the top level of the MSCP...

Residents @ Pinnacle@Duxton has 26th level sky bridge to themselves and only accessible by proximity card and a 800m running track..

How i wish we have that @ our "Skygarden" and a running track on the top level of the MSCP...

Straits Times News

This is e best part i like ->

Members of the public can go up to the skygarden for $5 to admire the view, and will be able to ballot for a spot to catch special events like the NDP fireworks.

- running track on our topmost level of mscp?

- e TPY Stadium is jus nearby lei.

- mayb u wana try stairs-climbing.

- everynow & there, i see 'athletics' training up e stairs & then take e lift dn.

- they dun look like 79 residents 2 mi.

:o

Straits Times News

This is e best part i like ->

Members of the public can go up to the skygarden for $5 to admire the view, and will be able to ballot for a spot to catch special events like the NDP fireworks.

- running track on our topmost level of mscp?

- e TPY Stadium is jus nearby lei.

- mayb u wana try stairs-climbing.

- everynow & there, i see 'athletics' training up e stairs & then take e lift dn.

- they dun look like 79 residents 2 mi.

:o

Too bad since the project belong to someone baby.....so everything must be good meh. complaint also no use. who ask our bo chap meh. :(

maybe now we should propose the same as the Pinnacle@Duxton to collect fee for non-resident to access the garden since they are MAYBE keen in making $$$$......

Edited by yhw22

Ya lor...non residents are making full use of Blk 79...

why not?? I think the MSCP garden has not much use leh... under utilise..

if not exercise station will also do..

collect fee?? Wait long long lor...our sky garden can't even provide any bird eye views, let alone see fireworks...

haiz...

look at the next upcoming Dawson BTO..

after 10-20yrs of waiting....look like finally we got a chance to vote for our rights meh..... see today newspaper Mr. Chiam is interested in contesting in Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC.

Hey neighbours,

- i wonder wats e status of e 'petition' 2 our beluv MP quite sumtime ago?

- i m hoping e relevant authority could->

1) replace existing 'parking coupon system' in our mscp into new 'cashcard entry system'.

- dis will 100% reduce e nos. of 'free-parking motorists' & reduce e nos. of non-residents visitors.

2) install cctv (real or dummy) in e mscp.

- dis wil deters any possible theft cases.

3) patrol e mscp (residents-volunteer or commercial security guards).

- dis wil olso deters any possible theft or mischief.

- y e sudden tots? B'cos i m sooo fed-up. :furious:

Although i'm a biker, i had 2 travelled up e carpark to at least deck 4 & above in order to get a parking lot, almost on most of e nites. Every nite, i gota travel 500m frm e mscp entrance to e parking lot. The lower decks' lots were occupied by e time i reach hm.

Also, my bike's accesories were stolen 2 days ago. How i wish dat dat 'thief' kena accident & both his hands fractured & got 'free amputation'.

:curse:

Ya lor...non residents are making full use of Blk 79...

why not?? I think the MSCP garden has not much use leh... under utilise..

if not exercise station will also do..

collect fee?? Wait long long lor...our sky garden can't even provide any bird eye views, let alone see fireworks...

haiz...

look at the next upcoming Dawson BTO..

- think our precinct is a guinea-pig.

- e Dawson's 2 projects r much better than ours in-terms of internal layout & facade treatment.

- 1 with multi-generation configuration, loft with 4-5 rm pair with studio apt. (improve version of executive maisonette)

- 1 with several types of internal layout 2 choose frm. Unit with lesser piece of wall, e unit price wil b much cheaper. Kinda contradict to ours.

In normal cases such as ours, we gota spend a additional of $1-2K if wana hack wall & make good affected areas.

:huh:

- their sky-garden's level & their views r much better ours. :(

after 10-20yrs of waiting....look like finally we got a chance to vote for our rights meh..... see today newspaper Mr. Chiam is interested in contesting in Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC.

- izit? Looking 4ward 2. :yeah:

Edited by jaCKY777

- think our precinct is a guinea-pig.

- e Dawson's 2 projects r much better than ours in-terms of internal layout & facade treatment.

- 1 with multi-generation configuration, loft with 4-5 rm pair with studio apt. (improve version of executive maisonette)

- 1 with several types of internal layout 2 choose frm. Unit with lesser piece of wall, e unit price wil b much cheaper. Kinda contradict to ours.

In normal cases such as ours, we gota spend a additional of $1-2K if wana hack wall & make good affected areas.

:huh:

- their sky-garden's level & their views r much better ours. :(

Ya...ours is a guinea pig proj..

IMHO, our location is still so far the best...and the flat price also..

Those who take Dawson will be squeezed until dry dry lo...

- izit? Looking 4ward 2. :yeah:

YES...It was in TODAY paper on last fri (18Dec)..one full page..

If Chiam is really coming, i can continue to vote again... wahaha...

Another "interesting" article which The State Times has no guts to report... I wonder why??

Do you, as a parent, forsake your own child whom you now perceive as weak, slow and useless, and proceed to adopt or "buy" new children who are able to give you much stronger economic viability just to keep your fat paycheck??

Makes you wonder why we, the taxpayers, are paying him a $3.5 million salary?

The Singapore Solution

How did a sleepy little island transform into a high-tech powerhouse in one generation? It was all in the plan.

Over time, the MM says, Singaporeans have become "less hard-driving and hard-striving." This is why it is a good thing, the MM says, that the nation has welcomed so many Chinese immigrants (25 percent of the population is now foreign-born). He is aware that many Singaporeans are unhappy with the influx of immigrants, especially those educated newcomers prepared to fight for higher paying jobs. But taking a typically Darwinian stance, the MM describes the country's new subjects as "hungry," with parents who "pushed the children very hard." If native Singaporeans are falling behind because "the spurs are not stuck into the hide," that is their problem. - MM Lee

Read the full article HERE

"Some men change their party for the sake of their principles; others their principles for the sake of their party." - Winston Churchill

Hi all

Firstly !! Hopefully all neighbours will have a great 2010 year !!

I just received a letter from HDB they are "conducting a survey to gather feedback from residents whose precincts have undergone the SERS."

"The purpose of the survey are to find out residents' perception on SERS, their satisfaction level with physical living enviroment and social living experience after they have moved into their SERS flt. You are among the 800 residents selected to particpate in this survey."

Anyone got this letter as well ? Anything u want me to highlight ?

I will feedback about unwelcome characters at the garden, the pranks of stolen shoes.

Hi all

I just received a letter from HDB they are "conducting a survey to gather feedback from residents whose precincts have undergone the SERS."

"The purpose of the survey are to find out residents' perception on SERS, their satisfaction level with physical living enviroment and social living experience after they have moved into their SERS flt. You are among the 800 residents selected to particpate in this survey."

I will feedback about unwelcome characters at the garden, the pranks of stolen shoes.

Maybe you can feedback to them why our skygarden do not have card access just like Pinnacle@Duxton. I believe that the only way to keep out "Outsiders" is to have the 2 sky garden gated up just like Pinnacle.

Both 79 and Pinnacle@Duxton are HDB flats with sky garden. Don't understand why the double standards by HDB.

Hi all

Suggest to convert the first 3 levels of our MSCP to full day season parking only?